National Geographics January 2017 cover

National Geographics January 2017 cover.

I thought Trump was meant to fix this?

Kindly explain what is wrong with it?

(((National Geographic)))

Seems that only black dudes are allowed to be men nowadays. How progressive!

kill all fags

If you need an explanation, kys

>I thought Trump was meant to fix this?

Trump is going to make Obama look straight with his policies.

So these people are now uncontacted tribe tier?

Sounds redpilled

But where the fuck is the geography

but you're a fag

did they just remove white males from existence ?

It's Mike Pence. Be patient. 2024 will be here soon enough. Right now we need to kill off the pedophiles and satanists first.

wait there is no nonmentaly ill woman now? this is truly greatest kikery.

Wow, gender fluid individuals look like super sexy supermodels with hip young fashion sense!

I guess there's nothing mentally ill or degenerate about them!

>The male is nigger

>I thought Trump was meant to fix this?

>only male is black
>no white male at all
>no hetero women at all

>still a hetero black male

Which (((nation))) is this the geographic again?

>the bigger is the only identified as male

>no white men

The purge can't come soon enough

I thought FOX owns National Geographic? Are establishment Republicans supporting this shit too now?

>No Female

Not a bad compromise, desu

> Male
> No Female

You'd think the feminist would be pissed.

The Editor in Chief is Susan Goldenberg. That's what.

(((MALE)))

Intersex nonbinary
bi-gender
androgynous

What's the difference?

Wew that made me think!

bigot!!

isn't this magazine supposed to be about animals n shit?

They are all different shaped snowflakes.

> male is black
Male is black, do you get it faggots?

That is the subtle message they always push

RIP natgeo

Notice how they put a nigger for just "male".

No, it's a subhuman ape.

haha

Well, an intersex normally has a disorder in their genome that makes them have part of both sexes. Literally less than 0,01% of population and normally sterile. Bigender could be the same as genderfluid or non binary (taking characteristics of both groups to make your own identity, thing that every single person breathing does, but with a new identitary political label), and androgynous is just an qualificative adjective because they ran out of things I fucking guess.

:(

>Trump's second term guaranteed

So this is how the Jews destroy a nation without bombs or tanks. Takes 200 years and just collapses from within from sheer cultural dilution and madness.

If this continued under Hillary we wouldn't be able to fix bridges or healthcare and would be arguing perpetually who goes into which restroom and what is a hate crime against (((intersex non-binaries))).

i didn't notice this before, but other than the fact that the only male is black, there's not a single female on there.

My gender is fascism.

Rate

what is this statue? what is it

Trump never stated any opposition to the lgbt community. If by "fix" you mean "stop progression," no. He is a man of business and sees the potential economical benefits that would help the US. It's just like a new frontier to drive American people to become practiced doctors/nurses/pharmacists/chemists/etc.

> because we allow people to prance around in public in latex thongs, we will get more scientists and smart people

I wonder who could be behind this post

I've never seen such a diverse group of people before. Don't worry pol we're heading the right way

> because we allow people to prance around in public in latex thongs, we will get more scientists and smart people

And from where did you get any of that from what I said?

PURGE DEGENERACY

White boys really do make the best women

half of those thing are meaninless and the simple presence of male designated as a gender while it's supposed to be a sex is futher proof the entire gender vocabulary is a gigantic mess making it more proof all of this crap is just bullshit for people who have pathological need to feel special

This is really sexist cover, it's all a male focus, does anyone see that?
>intersex nonbinary trying look masculine
>transgender females (formerly men) looking extra feminine
>bi-gender is female trying to look masculine
>transgender male looking masculine
>androgynous looking masculine
And then a black male.
What to fuck? I thought NG was supposed to be PC?

>Susan (((Goldberg)))

>natgeo putting out a cover regarding a segment of the population smaller than 1%

Who cares, they are just pandering to their young middle class readers. Its capitalism, don'y buy it if you don't like it.

I wish you weren't right, but you are. Hnng

>Intersex nonbinary
Can change between sex, depending on mood, weather, etc.... AKA I'm gay or straight depending if you are attractive or not.
>bi-gender
Assume both genders traits and roles, also can most llikely hook up with both too.
>androgynous
Looks both feminine and masculine, but it doesn't mean it is attracted to both or that it's gay.

So assuming I want to watch dank documentaries of praying mantis and tarantulas, where the fuck am I supposed to get them now that NatGeo went full SJW reality TV?

What part of being free cant you understand?
They're a private company with full control of what theyre doing if you dont like what theyre doing, simply stop buying their shit and stop give them attention

My Grandmother has had a subscription to Nat Geo since 1953. I told her about this shit this morning and she said she's cancelling her subscription.

I hope they lose a lot of readers over this. When they see that they're damaging their brand and their profits in order to push neo liberal bullshit then the board of directors might just fire (((Goldberg))).

> no helicopter meme
sigide

Some statue in China

wtf yet another proof that trump has betrayed like the racist russian plant he is, i used to stump for trump but now i shill for hill

jojo reference xddd ??

>Implying it's happening anywhere but in the USA

The purpose of the cover is to promote non-reproductive degenerate choices so that some vulnerable young White readers choose to never have kids, and thereby the White race is harmed. Of course the Jews behind it. They infiltrated NatGeo and use it to propagandize their agenda.

shouldnt your grandma know about it earlier than you because she got the magazine shipped to her first?

i've been to Marseille and your country is a le shithole full of muzzies

Please, someone shop and Assault Helicopter there.

At least we only fuck female goats

The physical copy may not have shipped yet, or she hasn't gotten around to reading it.

I really, really do not understand the whole "non-binary" shit that's so popular among idiots right now.

A normal girl who likes cutting her hair short and enjoys watching baseball isn't a new fucking gender. She's just a tomboy.

Intersex nonbinary apparently means flaming faggot according to that picture

Gas them all

The only purpose of any of this is to let people feel like they are special and unique despite having no skills and no personality. Plus you get the added bonus of being a certified oppressed minority so you can play a victim whenever you fail at life.

Game time Sup Forums, how many testicles do you think are present in this picture?

this is so fucking stupid
I enjoy getting fucked by my girlfriends with a strap-on from time to time, and yes, I also masturbate on trap hentai occasionally.
But that doesn't make me genderfluid or something like that. It makes me a bit degenerate

Yeah Rupert owns it I think.

He's got feminist shit on my state tabloid too.

I think it's because females are the only ones retarded enough to pay for media.

easy, (0)

>thinks those things on the cover are humans

Mao
>communist architecture

>male

Looks like a faggot to me.

FUCK DISGUSTING that national geographic would give this mental illness credibility.

The fags are fighting back!

Dotr when?

physical disorder + mental illness + attention whore
mental illness + self mutilation + attention whore
mental illness + attention whore
physical appearance + attention whore
nigger

so progressive and tolerant.

Don't worry folks, Trump will fix it

A little of fresh air

gross

What are they doing to these kids?
Do you think a kid wakes up one day and say "oh fatha me thinks wants to be a girl instead of a boy"
No no no. This is the result of toxic adults meddling in these children's mind
They should go to prison

if you really think about it, all that's changed is that the word gender doesn't mean sex anymore.

so gender is a fashion statement, like punk or new romantic

>The best thing about being a tranny is that I don't have to try to be a man
Trannies in a nut-shell

the anti-SJW reactionaries are too inflamed to make that concession

This is why theres more male -> female

But some of those kids are put under hormones treatment from an early age.
How isn't that illegal?

>Intersex non-binary

wut

>Trap x2 + boipucci
Acceptable

>Bi-gender
the fuck

>androgynous
what

>male
DELET WAY TOO FUCKING TRIGGERING

National geographic... jesus.

Here is the process of sexing an animal.
>flip animal over
>inspect gonads
>mark sex of creature for cataloging

You do not ask the animal its opinion. You do not ask it how it feels today. You do not go by the mannerisms or behavior of the animal.

Flip it over, look for balls. Pic related, rat balls are huge.

>(((Berg)))
Every. Fucking. Time!

>being male is now gender revolution
wow

they treat their meaningless definition of gender as if its super important,
and completely ignore sex and pretend it doesnt exist.

Can someone shoop it so it says retard rather than the bullshit genders and keeping the male a male?

Can't say they weren't being truthful.

National Geographic
>F