PARIS AGAINST RAT GENOCIDE

>"It's about time," one Paris native said. "In all my 40 years I've never seen rats in the daytime," said the dancer, giving her stage name Fabiola H.

>"They used to hide, but now we see them in broad daylight... obviously well fed."

>Safely out of sight, they were blissfully out of mind, except in the imaginations that created the hit 2007 cartoon "Ratatouille", which depicted a Parisian rat cooking in a famous restaurant.

>But the city has come under fire for allegedly dragging its feet before launching what has been dubbed its "war on rats".

>The campaign is seen by some critics as rodent mass murder -- an online petition entitled "Stop the rat genocide" has gathered 19,000 signatures -- and others fault the city for failing to keep the streets clean.

>"Stop the rat genocide"
>"Stop the rat genocide"
>"Stop the rat genocide"

bangkokpost.com/news/world/1161477/paris-seeks-high-ground-in-fight-to-keep-rats-underground

So, apparently not wanting your cities to have rats running around is now "ratphobia", it has shit to do with, you know, black death

Other urls found in this thread:

lci.fr/societe/stop-au-genocide-sa-petition-pour-sauver-les-rats-de-paris-recueille-deja-plus-de-17-000-signatures-2017564.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning
youtube.com/watch?v=etKfmx_n6ho
lexpress.fr/region/ile-de-france/stoppez-le-genocide-des-rats-17-000-signatures-contre-la-deratisation-a-paris_1860618.html
20minutes.fr/paris/1981391-20161215-lance-petition-stopper-genocide-contre-rats-paris
nypost.com/2016/12/09/rats-are-conquering-paris/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
youtube.com/watch?v=_KDbC12YJGo
youtube.com/watch?v=P0RjOW7l46I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605418/Is-plague-giant-rats-sweeping-Britain-Rodent-caught-Cornwall-measures-50cm-MORE-Kent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTFO

whole europe is overrun by rats

Fuck rats, and fuck Paris. Hopefully they all get bubonic plague again.

Black Plague returns when?

>black death
Huh, funny how you nazis will be so quick to point out anything bad having to do with blacks but then ignore white genocide.

LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE YOU PISS-STAINED NEGROID

Weren't parts of Paris cleaned like - we pour water on the streets at 5 o clock and it'll all flow down to the river?

>In all my 40 years I've never seen rats in the daytime

So, what changed recently?

Absolutely crazy. The immigrants come and the rats appear. Its like they really do bring their third world shitholes with them.

Of course they're against rat genocide, they got too many running across their country and raping their wives

Un discours qui "attise la répulsion du rat"

Pour elle, la peur du rat est une "phobie sociale, comme celle des araignées" : "On tue sans pitié tous ces malheureux désignés par la société en quête de bouc émissaire", écrit-elle, dénonçant le discours anxiogène et les photos flippantes qui incitent à "attiser la répulsion du rat". Car, rappelle-t-elle, ces rongeurs ne sont, à l’inverse de ce que l’on pense, que très rarement porteurs de maladies. Josette Benchetrit s’appuie d’ailleurs sur les propos du professeur Georges Salines, chef des services parisiens de santé environnemental, qui expliquait dans le Parisien le 8 décembre dernier : "Que les Parisiens se rassurent. Il n'y a pas de risque de maladie ou de peste... Mais ce sont des problèmes de propreté ainsi qu'un réel désagrément visuel et psychologique". Il estimait cependant que "les rats sont une menace sanitaire réelle".

pls frogs help translate this gold
lci.fr/societe/stop-au-genocide-sa-petition-pour-sauver-les-rats-de-paris-recueille-deja-plus-de-17-000-signatures-2017564.html

>A discourse that "stirs up the repulsion of the rat"

>For her, fear of the rat is a "social phobia, like that of the spiders": "We kill without mercy all those unfortunates designated by society in search of scapegoat," she writes, denouncing the discouraging discourse and the scary pictures Which incite "to stir up the repulsion of the rat". For, as she reminds us, these rodents are, unlike what one thinks, very rarely carriers of diseases. Josette Benchetrit also relies on the words of Professor Georges Salines, head of Parisian environmental health services, who explained in the Parisian on December 8: "Let the Parisians be reassured. Disease or plague ... But these are problems of cleanliness as well as a real visual and psychological discomfort ". He believed, however, that "rats are a real health threat".

Why not just release like 150 cats into the city?
No rats
Fat cats

Everyone wins.

Its obviously the niggers and third worlders, now Paris is a third world city.

I wonder when they will allow travel by camel.

keep the rats, remove the muslims. paris will be far better off.

how can we genocide them lel ? there is 10 rats for each parisian, and 10 more mahometans rats. The only species menaced of extinction in this hellhole is the white man.

>and that is how Europe's final rat borne plague began, because some people made a petition the rats were cute and shouldn't die

t. history textbook 50 years from now

(((Rats'))) lifes matter

Wow so racist. It's African American plague.

haha, nice displacement
t. psycho-anal-ist

To kill rat you need more than "just" cat, they have to be pretty badass motherfuckers to hunt for rats. Plus Arabs and Niggers will kill them for fun so they won't survive long.

And since Sunday, the petition does not stop to accumulate the signatures ... and hundreds of messages of support to the rats of Paris. "It's an intelligent and friendly animal, the rat does not deserve it," says Marc, who says "because rats are fantastic animals, very intelligent and adorable." Enzo tells himself to have pet rats, so "kill these rats grieve me": "They are already used in laboratories, it's enough now!"

Charlotte, it, evokes a campaign of municipal display in its commune of Saint-Ouen which has slogan: "To feed the pigeons is to feed the rats. In Saint-Ouen, our framework of life depends on us". A campaign she considers "lamentable", "odious" and "stigmatizing" for rats and pigeons. Others, again, evoke the cycle of nature. "Like any animal, the rat has its utility," says Romain. "The leaders of their multiplication in the public space are the tourists who throw their waste on the lawns of the parks. It is not only criminal to eliminate them, but it is also nonsense," he considers , "Because they participate in the balance of the city eating trash."

>A campaign she considers "lamentable", "odious" and "stigmatizing" for rats and pigeons.
>"Because they participate in the balance of the city eating trash."

Yeah this truly boggles my mind. Where the fuck are the street cats? Doesnt the Prophet pbuh love cats anyway??

The rat should be the French national animal.
Why? The rats always get you.

What is it with news sites and hiring retards?

That's just one old bitch attention whoring, pay her to attention.

what do you mean? this is a fake news?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning

S'il vous plaît....have mercy
les Français

You're a fake news

Muslims and Africans love leaving their trash all over the place instead of throwing it into a dumpster like civilized people. But then again theyre not people so what do we expect?

What an embarrassment this generation is

#Notallrodents

>PARIS AGAINST RAT GENOCIDE

They're trying to prevent another Holocaust

whi though?

>19,000 signatures
>in a city with 7 million people
>bangkok post
why is this even news, why is this even a thread

Let loose the Terriers!

Total killing machines.

youtube.com/watch?v=etKfmx_n6ho

Poland user is right. Follow any cat rescue pages from the east and you will see how Arab "children" torture cats for fun.

Rats are amazing chefs in france. I've watched Ratatouille and know how it is.

So have the rats made any progress? Are they winning?

Well, we could let them live, so they give diseases and shit to Parisian, then let them die. It won't be much of a loss anyway.

>France against rat genocide
>rats get dirtier and dirtier
>bubonic plague makes a comeback
>all of Europe is wiped out leaving Muslims and East Asians to conquer

Where were you when the white race died??

>France gets cucked by rats
>by 2030 they're 50% of the population

Seems like a dream desu

Its a "i can't believe leftists are this stupid" thread, have you read their reasons? its pure ideological garbage to virtue signal, they want to give "contraception" to rats and use them as garbage-cleaning entities, its ridicolous shit, well worth a Sup Forums post

>bangkok post
lexpress.fr/region/ile-de-france/stoppez-le-genocide-des-rats-17-000-signatures-contre-la-deratisation-a-paris_1860618.html
20minutes.fr/paris/1981391-20161215-lance-petition-stopper-genocide-contre-rats-paris
nypost.com/2016/12/09/rats-are-conquering-paris/

>How can whitey even compete?

Never mention our native daughter again. Give me your street address so I cam Pu cutout face in with superior Yankee strength

THEY CAN'T

What about French Canada?

I would actually like some sort of plague or epidemic or something to happen. Maybe then the stupid faggots would harden the borders.

THESE FUCKS CARE NOT FOR WHAT PATHOGENS THE RATS MAY CONTAGE WILLY NILLY?

She's right tho

Just put a few cats to take care of this, then reduce their population once the rats are under control

holyshit

it says that the garbage in the city is making them stronger and they are evolving

>They are already used in laboratories, it's enough now!"

Wew lads. in high school i had to take an either spanish or french, i choose french. In those roughly 6-8 months i began to really take interest in visiting paris and all the tourist attractions like the louvre the bridge that hitler walked under all the art and history locates literally everywhere. Then about 3 years ago i almost purchased a round trip ticket to go for a week but decided i would tather wait til i had a little more money just in case i wanted to extend my stay. All the trip planning studying of this stupid language and my hopes that one day i'd go over there and charm a pasty french girl has totally gone out the fucking window. Now every time i hear the news or someone speak of that god forsaken shithole i just cringe thinking about all of those sand niggers roaming around instead of white europeans. It truly saddens me but i guess this was to be expected by a country full scrony effeminate cucks.

i think that outside of paris you still have pasty french girls

Just because Africans can be given Western clothes to wear, doesn't mean they're inner lives are the same as Europeans. Their history is different and their biology is different. The fact that otherwise intelligent individuals, who can directly observe strikingly different behavior patterns and pervasive likenesses and similarities among every human ethnicity, can be utterly convinced that all peoples are exactly the same in every way and objectively equal, just goes to show how gullible people really are.

Gee, the rat population in Paris is booming? I just can't understand why:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

not a chance, even with africans, we are far for being as dirty as we were in the XIII century, dirtiness was an important part for the rat's flea to catch and spread the disease.
it is. la Seine is as clean as fukken Ganges (India).
nothing in the last 20 years, they feast on our food waste.
rat's population grows like this, until a certain point of population, they remain unnoticed, then, their greater need for food and their huge enough pop make them more prone to appears in daylight, kill the daylight rats, the problem seems solved, then, it will appear again, no way to destroy rats in city without killing the nest, and that's fucking hard to get.
rats are societies like ours, for instance, rats are hard to poison, whenever they see a new food, a food they know with a different smell, they put a beta-rat at tasting it, if it dies, society is not that impacted with his loss and no others rats will taste it, or a rinse & repeat beta-rat taster.
it's already overpopulated (every responsible cat owner sterilize his cat like every responsible dog owner clean his dog's poop, every city have his association to catch and sterilize wandering cats, real issue when owner aren't that concerned over the question.
an usual 3-5 kittens for a litter, they are abandonned in worst case , some survive and bring their womb to the problem.
cats are well fed without resorting to hunting rats, all cats are bastards.
cats are lazy enough to feed on our trash bin like rats do it than chasing them.

who do you think wanted bigger prey in the first place

Sounds like the Jews want to manufacture the black plague all over again

>bangkok post

If people had posted all the french journos you would have griped about how you don't speak frog.

OP provided a decently-written english report to his english speaking boardmates

pic
have you found the nest?

>what is a disease vector?

will we finally be rid of the loathsome french?

well when the black plague comes back at least all the stupid people will die first

>BRC.jpg
I love you German bro.

Hello, Rato. My old nemesis.

We will have french ninja turtles at some point.

>been living in a shitty apartment in paris for a year
>of course get fucking rats
>they eat whatever they find and shit in it
>shit on my clothes
>shit on my bed
>shit in food
>shit on appliance
>whenever I caught one I take all of my rage on it and give it a slow painful death.
>hearing it scream is music to my ears.

Fuck fucking rats.

>implying Europeans aren't immune to plague
>implying its not planned to kill niggers with weak immune system
#NotAllRats

i work in a garbage disposal plant, we clean a nest time to time in a rinse and repeat fashion.
you know you found the nest whenever rats start raining between your feets, some alpha are fearless rat long as a forearm, well fed and very friendly.
i recognize the smell of a rat before i see him, the smell of their fur is like nothing else.
whenever we exterminate our local population, food waste attract both wandering cats, mices and rats, the nest reappears.
you can't durably poison them (pest control is no use, rat adapt faster than them), you can't notice a nest before the population treshold, whenever a nest is destroyed,we are outnumered, some escape to bring the cycle anew.
even in a "kill it with fire" solution, nature abhors a vacuum, rats will settle again.
a problem uneasy to deal with, even when you disregard the retarded parisian SJW.

>black death
youtube.com/watch?v=_KDbC12YJGo

Cats also kill native birds and animals.
Actually, does france even have any of those?

You would think because they hate dogs they would love cats, but you'd be wrong. They love only totally domesticated livestock animals like sheep and camels, total slave to humanity, unlike cats who love independence and dogs who are companions more than servants.

>living in the city

You deserve it.

To be fair, without the niggers, muslims and the smog paris would be beautiful.

I hope France is enjoying their cultural enrichment.

How about a rat killing drone that kills them with poisonous gas?

Or how about rallying them up in chambers and gassing them. If no other country stops you it works like a charm.

shit man
i guess is not that easy then
but the solution obviously isn't to give condoms to the rats or learn to live with them

maybe you can just move paris to another location?

Lefty insanity knows no bounds

Let it happen. Would love to watch a bunch of niggers get plague and die.

Kek

Maybe even feeding them with a chemical that makes them sterile would work, the rats wouldn't know they're being poisoned since the test subjects wouldn't die. They'd die in a generation.

Rats didn't cause the plague, gerbils did and blamed it on the rats, they're literally the Jews of the rodent world.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0RjOW7l46I

Now Hans, don't go perpetuating the lie that gas chambers actually existed.

Because Cats are even worse than Rats

Far more likely to carry disease and far more likely to attack people

Also they won't hunt rats, they'll eat the same trash as the rats

Day old baguette is more appealing than nasty rat, surprising I know

Personally I blame the eurotunnel.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605418/Is-plague-giant-rats-sweeping-Britain-Rodent-caught-Cornwall-measures-50cm-MORE-Kent.html

Sorry, I am legally obligated to do so, or else I will be swatted by Mama Merkels and Papa Maas's tolerance task force.

>pest control is no use, rat adapt faster than them
I work as an exterminator and you're full of shit.

One feeding on modern day anticoagulants will kill a rat in a week.

Also pic related

Hello James, welcome. Do you like the island? [chuckles.] My grandmother had an island when I was a boy. Nothing to boast of. You could walk along it in an hour. But still, it was - it was a paradise for us. One summer, we came for a visit and discovered the whole place had been infested with rats. They'd come on a fishing boat and had gorged themselves on coconut. So how do you get rats off an island, hmm? My grandmother showed me. We buried an oil drum, and hinged the lid. Then we wired coconut to the lid as bait. The rats come for the coconut, and... [imitates metallic scuttering.] They fall into the drum, and after a month, you've trapped all the rats. But what did you do then? Throw the drum into the ocean? Burn it? No. You just leave it. And they begin to get hungry, then one by one... [imitates rat munching sound.] They start eating each other, until there are only two left. The two survivors. And then what - do you kill them? No. You take them, and release them into the trees. Only now, they don't eat coconut anymore. Now they will only eat rat. You have changed their nature. The two survivors; this is what she made us.

You've never owned a cat, have you?

IKR? Cats hunt just for the fucking sadistic thrill of the kill. Fucking monsters.

Domesticated cats are a meme

Unfortunately, cities are NEVER populated by environmentally conscious white people anymore.

At least outside Eastern Europe.

the rats appeared because the subhumans leave all their stuff out in the open. Rats are also cleaner than the refugee trash. #ratlivesmatter

Surprised the rapefugees don't make games of squashing them and torturing them the way they do cats and dogs

They can identify with them.