Is Kendrick Lamar a based nigger?

Is Kendrick Lamar a based nigger?

On the death of Michael Brown:

"When we don’t respect ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within."

On the death of Trayvon Martin:

"So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
Hypocrite!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy4mXZN1Zzk
youtube.com/watch?v=gY2ekm_krNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>n*ger
Can you not use such derogatory language? It's only there to insult and hurt.

Kendrick speaks the Gospel.

So because he's critical towards blacks he's now suddenly your buddy and a friend of the white man? Those are some low standards.

Stop listening to spook music you race traitor.

Well, he's still a black rapper. He can't possibly do a 180 Kanye and endorse Trump. It's atleast a first step.

lol i cant even respond to this... I mean shit dude. welcome to pol I guess.

all you have to do is pander to these dweebs and they will forget they ever hated you

its the major benefit of Post Truth ideology

>When we don’t respect ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within

He's implying here that blacks, specifically Michael Brown, were killed because people didn't respect them and not that they were doing something that warranted a violent response.

Not too based, desu.

You're probably an autistic Death Metal or 70's rock listener aren't you?

>caters to pseudo-intellectual niggers
>based

Pick one

Did you watch the video? Would the police have done the same if it was a white guy in a suit? I doubt it. Let's be realistic.

You do realize that similar words are present in all the other languages and only you faggots decided that they're offensive?
Everyone around the world keeps using them.

>If you don't listen to degenerate nigger music you're autistic
Pic related, you.
"Men" like you are everything that is wrong with modern day Germany.

He's just repeating what Malcolm X used to say.

>Did you watch the video? Would the police have done the same if it was a white guy in a suit? I doubt it. Let's be realistic.
Yeah let's be realistic.
Most white guys in suits don't attack the police with deadly weapons on a daily basis.
You don't treat a pitbull like a normal dog, do you?

No such thing as a based nigger.

Don't recall there being a video of Michael Brown getting shot.

I recall that it was concluded that he instigated a fight with a law enforcement officer before the officer even had the chance to exit his vehicle.

> Would the police have done the same if it was a white guy in a suit?
Ah.

Could have been a little more subtle here. Pack it up boys.

Dear Satan,

Black people commit crime because they gived up on the rat race of normal society. Kind of EXACTLY like the Alt Right who are so disenfranchised they would rather fuck a mans butt than date a western woman.

t. evil liberal

Let me guess, you're stuying/studied anything STEM related and don't have much luck with the ladies right? Because that's the typical old school rock/metal listener.

No now fuck off merkle

kendrick is a cornball-ass nigga and he has really tiny hands

Confused him with the other nigger that got choked. In this case my point would be valid

Did alt right members shoot 4000 other alt right members in one city this year?

Are alt right members disproportionately receiving welfare and government assistance?

>MFW killed by cop for beig black
>its my fault

No he's a degenerate like the rest of them.
p.s. Fuck you Hershel.

you forgot the whole WE WUZ KANGZ MAH NEGUS from his last album

GKMC is cool tho

Listen faggot, truth is around the 1970s is when popular music took a turn for the worse, in terms of creative outlet, from which it has not recovered.

That's not to say ALL the music produced in the ensuing decades up to today is consumer garbage, but way more than ever before and this is undeniable fact.

There are many black rappers who point out the hypocrisy of criticizing white people while murdering each other for scraps.

Ah, the old 'there's no music in between hip-hop and metal' meme.

I thought this meme had been busted. There were plently of bad songs in the 60's/70's but people simply remember the good ones. In 20 years people will look back and idealize music from today.

What kind of music do you listen to?

BLM is the reason why so many blacks get shot by cops now. They all have the fuckin "dont touch me, fuck off cop, i know my (((((rights))))" attitude.
Im glad blacks like Kendrick are trying to convey to their people that violence and stupidity is never the answer.

The man who got choked did seem to be an example of police brutality/poor training. If I recall correctly the officer who was choking him was implementing a technique his department wasn't authorized to use.

Though I didn't see how race had anything to do with it. Did the cop turn out to be a member of the KKK or something?

Let's assume it was motivated by race anyways. How many other cases can be compared to that one? I'm thinking back years and can't recall any where the victim was innocent, or at least didn't do anything that should have contributed to their death.

Point being the examples of racist cops killing people because of their race are few and far between and you generally have to assume the cop was racist rather than conclude that they were racist based on specific evidence.

Quit shilling all these fuckin nigger rappers on here.

Sorry forgot pol's racism wasn't just a meme.

This guy made a WE WUZ KANGZ, black supremacy type of album and has had a ton of lyrics whining about "da white man" and "rayciss system".

Calling out nigger hypocrisy (not that hard) doesn't make you "based" all of a sudden.

noone will idealize music from today. Our generation will not be looked favorably upon by the coming one

Hey look, a German being a fucking worthless C LI C K again, nothing to see here guys.

Kdot > 2010s kendrick lamar

why do people try so hard to force black people on here..if they are black, they are not "based" fuck off
saged

>Update

How many teenie girls idealized the Beatles and rolling stones and how many older people thought that this was crap? In the future people will praise Katy Perry and Justin Bieber. They're already praising Robbie Williams. Sorry mate.

this is going to sound retarded but does anyone have that image of those black males all huddled together kind of angrily looking into the camera/webcam as it has taken a picture?

Robbie Williams is good
fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=iy4mXZN1Zzk

youtube.com/watch?v=gY2ekm_krNU