The US should begin funding Chechen extremists in order to subvert the Putin regime and further destabilize Russia...

The US should begin funding Chechen extremists in order to subvert the Putin regime and further destabilize Russia. Give me one reason why we shouldn't do this.

Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Saudi_Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=mN_wRYOO7hg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we are the bad guys or controlled by the bad guys if I may say so...

The US funding subversive groups has historically backfired often.
Even if there's good purpose to it, it's open enough to end up working in ways that wouldn't be expected. After all, you're giving weapons of all kinds to people who happen to share your disagreement with some opposition force, not necessarily because you have similar ideals.

No fuck off. Not funding the next generation of terrorists.

>Give me one reason why we shouldn't do this.
>you can't.
I think you answered your own question.

I don't understand why Russia wouldn't let Chechnya become independent when so many other nations gained independence after the fall of the soviets. Its a tiny country filled with muslims Russians don't even like. Why hold onto it?

Bitch, were you not just bitching and moaning about Russia supposedly meddling in US affairs, and now you wanna destabilise Russia? Do you even realise the precedent you will set?
>Tfw Russia starts openly pumping money into the Texas Secessionist movement, and none of you cucks will be able to do shit about it, becase YOU set the fucking example.

The mistake we made in Afghanistan when we funded the mujahedeen was not cooperating with them close enough and not hammering home that if they tried this shit on us we would BTFO them. Once Russia is destabilized we set up a Saudi Arabia type relationship with Chechnya where they're allowed to be as ass backwards as they like and we'll turn backs to what they do, so long as they keep it in their own shithole.

Funding muslims terrorists? Surely there is no way it could backfire.

Fucking kek

Because if they let it go, then faggots like OP will begin pumping money into that country to raise more terrorists.

Because you are a kike parasite.

>why Russia wouldn't let Chechnya become independent
But we did, the problem is when you leave them alone they form terrorist sharia state and start rading you to support their economy based on slave trade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan

>implying Russia isn't already funding divisive shit like Calexit, Texit, and BLM
They've been doing this shit since the cold war

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Yeaaaa... We tried this once and it went really really fucking bad for us.

Look up this thing called Afghanistan and Mujahideen

See

>Dugin
>relevant

Dagestan is also a Muslim region.

That borders really close to "My specific, infallible type of subversive support hasn't been tried yet."
I seriously doubt you can destabilise Russia with just Chechen extremists, and you'd likely end up funding a bunch of people who kill average folks who didn't have shit to do with the wider political picture.

I simply don't think this type of subversive action is geared towards the outcomes you're aiming for.

Soros is funding BLM, not Russia, you idiot kike.
And yes, Putin threatened to pump money into Calexit or Texexit if the faggots in washington dont pull their heads out of their asses and smell reality for once. Telling your neighbor to stop meddling in your backyard or you will set his house on fire is perfectly legit.

t. Pierre Vladivilovich

And so is Tatarstan, your point?

1 reason
Polonium in your drink

Too lazy to explain so I'll copy and paste from the archive.

>Something people should realize about Afghanistan in the 1980s is that the Mujahideen that fought the Soviets and the communist Afghan government was an alliance of different parties, at one point it was five, at one point seven, at one point eight.

Anyway, the U.S. sought to apply a lesson learned from Vietnam that in determining what local groups to support, it should defer to people who had more understanding of the area. To do this, we largely deferred to the Pakistanis, particularly the ISI intelligence service. Among the party alliances fighting the Soviets, the Pakistanis favored the Hizb-i-Islami led by Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, which was fairly radicalized from the start (this must be distinguished from the Hiz-i-Islami led by Yunus Khalis and Abdul Haq, the latter of which was killed by the Taliban prior to September 11, along with Ahmad Shah Massoud, another Mujahideen leader, in a separate attack.)

The Pakistanis support Hekmatyar heavily over the other groups, which were not as fundamentalist and one of the major groups was actually monarchist, and they fought primarily in southern Afghanistan. We just sort of blindly trusted the Pakistanis.

The Taliban themselves were not as directly formed out of the party alliances in the war. The Taliban really got their start from the surge in Wahhabi Madrasas that formed in the Pakistan border areas during the war. The war created a generation of male orphans who were educated in the Madrasas that were highly influential and preached Wahhabism, which is the glue of Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Osama bin Laden's direct role in the resistance against the Soviets was small in comparison to other rebel commanders like Massoud and Haq, the latter which actually constructed an effective insurgent network in Kabul and the former which held out in the Panshir mountains for most of the war.

Tы явнo нoвeнький. HИКOГДA нe oтвeчaй кaнaдcкoм флaгy. Этo cпeциaльныe тpoлли, и ничeгo нa них бoльшe нe дeйcтвyeт кaк игнop.

Chechnya I had been all but castrated at this point. You would literally have to fly in thousands of durkas to even get any sort of movement going and it doesn't seem likely with Kadyrov running the place like a mafia.

>HИКOГДA
That's racist.
#NotEveryLeaf

what's the deal with hating on russia? I thought Sup Forums liked Putin

Nah, literally every ficking leaf
#dayoftherake

>Implying faggot OP represents Sup Forums
>lurk moar

>implying Soros and Putin don't have a common goal
>unironically buying into the 'Putin is based' meme
Very good goy

Soros = globalist
Putin = anti-globalist

Fucking american education, I swear. They must have bred you idiots to be dumber by the generation.

You do this for past 23 years already...

You've already done this and lost. The extremists you funded where veterans of 80s afghanistan who then became the Blackwater/Specfor detachment for Qaeda

>new threats to US hegemony popping up left and right
>old has-been neo-cons living in the past can't get over the big scary Russia boogeyman - a shitty little plot of ice with 150 million people that cant even into service/manufacturing economies

Its really going to be brilliant watching China rape us in the ass from the back window in a few decades. Americans are truly idiots. I blame the republican hawks.

>being this cucked

Because Putin won't hesitate to behead Chechens in the street of Chechnya?

>US funding rebels
>Never going wrong
Seriously, the jews aren't even trying anymore

because they're muslim, we know that shit doesn't work out well.

Give the any claims on Crimea and join up already. You'll get it back later.

>Texas seceding
End this meme please

> Sup Forums is one person
It's true that Sup Forums is full of edgy faggots daydreaming about sucking "strong leader" cock who are also encouraged by russian trolls, but Sup Forums is definitely not ONLY that. Some people see that russia is an aggressive shithole with some petty midget dictator. It is a country with a tremendous potential that could bring a lot of good to the world, but unfortunately it is just a mafia state with some strong kgb legacy and knowledge right now.

>Some people see that russia is an aggressive shithole with some petty midget dictator
Are you implying it's not?

putin is a problem because he is destabilizing the world order; it is in the USes interest to maintain said world order, while spreading inclusive institutions.

the russian elites spread corruption across the world in order to enrich themselves. this would cause countries to prosper less than they would, if their institutions were inclusive.

this is bad for the US because most of its exports are high end goods consumed by individual consumers.

so in the long run the US will need to spread and maintain inclusive institutions via shit like free trade agreements.

the current world order helps the US in this greatly because it for the most part insures stability in democratic nations.

Its only a meme until Russia decides to pump $200 million into the Texit project.

Texas is the only state that could secede and not wreck itself in the process.

Can somebody explain me why this "hacking" all of a sudden became something big deal?

Leaving aside the issue of whether is true or not that Russia was behind the DNC leaks or the Podesta emails, Hillary, the Democrats and the media were stating it as if it were a fact since before the election, and it never occurred to anybody that it might make the election invalid or even that it was a major issue. Hillary explicitly used it to attack Trump during the debates.

That Russia may have leaked some information (and nobody seems to deny is real info) is treated as a direct as a major geopolitical issue, even though US officials appear at political rallies in other countries (eg. Ukraine), Obama makes public statements about referendums which have nothing to do with the US (Brexit) and Hillary, through the Clinton foundation, actually took money from foreign governments.

Even if the leaks are actually Russian, neither the CIA nor anybody else that matters has said that Trump was actively colluding with Russia.

I honestly don't get what is different now in relation to before the election other that Trump won and the Democrats and the media are butthurt. All of this, coupled with what happened during the election truly makes the USA look like a banana republic.

It is. Exactly why Russia is dangerous - they are relatively strong military and that military is controlled by insecure midget who needs to stay in power or mafia/oligarchs might get rid of him (possibly kill). And so we have what we have now.

Because you sure showed those pesky Afgahnis by BTFO out of al'quaeda and the Taliban which no longer exists or have spread to other countries with direct help from your state department or CIA.

Because we already are.

To ad to that, the Saudis are the ones funding terrorist attacks against the US and insurgencies against legitimate governments.

>begin

>

I personally do not have any want of crimea and had we lived in a bubble I would give it up 100%, but the crimean annexation sets a precedent that can have dire and unforeseen(to some degree) consequences that I find are not to my liking.

I do not want a 3rd world war and if russia gets away with the annexation of crimea, I fear that events may transpire that would cause that to be a more likely scenario.

on joining the EU: we still need to rid ourselves of a lot of this corruption via reforms and shit. we(the people of ukraine) would like the US help(influencing our politicians to implement certain laws), for we are in a predicament that is rather shoddy: we cannot really protest right now because of the shit going on in the donbass. protests would destabilize the country allowing them to do shit.

our politicians know this which is why they are not keen on resolving the conflict.

>current world order
>insures stability in democratic nations
by now they are destroying themselves, while trying to destroy us in best case.
in worst case they are trying to pull us with them.
Im so tired of this crap

this is the act of individual political parties seeking to increase their voter base via the implementation of such policies.

democracy[democratic republics] is not perfect, but as some fag put it, it is better than anything else we tried.

to say such policies are the work of globalists is to be retarded or purposely misleading.

>to say such policies are the work of globalists is to be retarded or purposely misleading.
I sure hope so, at least it would be not so sinister and easy to deal with. But many facts telling that this is an actual agenda. Just a couple examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Saudi_Arabia

Also OP of this thread, be him legit or larper, brought interesting insights on the subject:

Schlomo, mind explaining to me why we shouldn't be allies with Russia?

Why should we instead literally support the emergence of an inter-continental caliphate just in order to destabilize Russia?

Makes no sense, Schlomo. Russia is our natural ally, and together we shall crush radical Islamism, starting January 20th 2017.

>war refugees
>95%+ fighting-age males

That's a militia temporarily without guns, not a stream of refugees.

on white genocide:

people who fear this do not take into account advances in technology. pretty soon the genetic manipulation of ones progeny for advantageous traits will become a thing.

if it does take hold then any racial corollaries will cease to be relevant.

given how capitalism works it is no doubt that that technology will take root in society.

>people who fear this do not take into account advances in technology. pretty soon the genetic manipulation of ones progeny for advantageous traits will become a thing.
Yeah, i have the same thoughs. But fear that civilization collapse, due to culture shift or decline of resources, would happen before full implementation of that technology.
Until human-gms will become a thing my side is on the side of my people: family, race, culture, nation. It's more safer and pleasant that way.

>due to culture shift
I have this fear also, this is why I advocate for consumerism though I myself do not care for such shit.

consumerism is relatively benign and it is easy to spread because it appeals to a baser instinct.

multiculturalism should die in a fire, and nations should pursue policies that assimilate foreign populations.

an example of such a policy is a basic literacy test in order to vote, and, to say, acquire aid.

I happened to come across a simular policy in UAE, and I think countries like germany should adopt such a policy.

Yeah, many rational people cried about that for years. Nobody listened, or shut them up. Now, for some nations arguably it's already too late. Sup Forums shall have its sacrafice, kek.

>I advocate for consumerism
Err, isn't it already a thing?
Personally, i think, rational nationalism both ethnic and civic is absolute must in current state of the western world. Also huge amount of western men(males) forget what it's like to be men. If it would not be fixed, i dont think we(west/whites) have a future...

how about you get together and blow each other, you ethnomasochist faggots

>ethnomasochist
please, eesti, go to bed, parents are talking

>rational nationalism
hard to say, I think the west obviously needs to adopt an ideology that asserts that western values are superior to authoritarian ones.

I do not think that nationalism is the way to go there(though I would advocate for nationalism in iraq or sweden).

I think that neo conservatism would be the superior ideology to spread amongst the population, though the people spreading it would have to rebrand it for obvious reasons.

on consumerism:
we have to spread the idea that a given individual is better an his niegbor because that individual has the shinier thing.

I do not know how pervasive this notion is in a given society because I am quite the recluse, but I feel that that would be the optimal mentality to spread.

>But we did
You had to, wasn't out of free choice.
>sharia state
Wasn't a big problem. The biggest problems were made by some warlords and their gangs, lot of them supported and funded by Russia.
>slave trade
Russian fairy tales.
>War of Dagestan
Mostly ethnic Dagestanis, led by Chechens who hadn't the support of the government.

Ahmeds are really losing their shit over the upcoming US/Russia alliance, I love it

>literally dindu nuffin

>I am quite the recluse
no shit, else you wouldn't have these retarded notions

elaborate faggot.

Well we dindu nuffin compared to you

copypasta your text and save it, set a reminder to read it again a year from now

Kebab is supposed to be removed, not supported.

>consumerism
>I feel that that would be the optimal mentality to spread.
Man, consumerism is already spread through entire world.
I see your point though, was a libertarian myself. Maybe, you'll get around it.

>>slave trade
>Russian fairy tales.
Next thing you'll tell, that you dont take bunch of cocks up your ass.

Crimea river. You deserved every bullet.

>Next thing you'll tell, that you dont take bunch of cocks up your ass
If that was the case, you would call me otec.
Thats what Russian propaganda used to call "slave trades" to justify the war in Chechnya, were POWs, captured by the already mentioned warlords and gangs. The Ichkerian government tried to take action against them, which was hard, because of support from your governement.
Thats how Russian POWs were treated by the separatists loyal to Ichkeria:
youtube.com/watch?v=mN_wRYOO7hg

Because Russia doesn't oppose us in any meaningful way and we should have learned our lesson by now not to give money to sandniggers to fight in our stead.

not an argument
>was a libertarian myself
no way in hell am I adopting that meme ideology

>consumerism is already spread through entire world
hopefully it has in muslim communities also. so that what is on the forfront of their mind is "how do I acquire money for that new iphone"

Holy shit man, you are really a fucking idiot. Anyone with an IQ of >80 can realize Putin and Soros are after the same thing, and you fell for the "le globalist" meme.

It's almost cute how stupid you are. You think Russia is going to support these secessionist movements as an act of revenge for US putting missile shields near their country? You think the Russians care so much about the poor white men controlled by the jews that they're doing it out of goodwill for their fellow Christians?

Fuck's sake if we have a reputation of being idiots it's only because of naive, dumb, toddler-like thinking spouted by retards like you.

I didnt know americans had Polish Promethians

why no one ever talks about t on pol is amazing

educate yourselves guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheism

Because Russia doesn't oppose us in any meaningful way and we should have learned our lesson by now not to give money to sandniggers to fight in our stead.

Don't worry, OP: that little shithole is going to get nuked eventually.

By Canada? Xaxaxa.

Didn't you get bombed enough?

Why is Chechnya Muslim??? They're white looking people. Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought they used to be pagans or something. What happened? Why aren't they orthodox?

You can't

>ethnic Dagestanis
Churka cannot into other churkas ethnic groups.

sooon

because the enemy of humanity is Islam and other such ignorant ideology? People who go to space are the future, people who pray aren't. It's that simple.

Because Chechens hate you? Hence the Boston Marathon?

Al-Qaeda and ISIS. That's two dumb fuck.

>leaf

Rubbish.

There is a difference between Dagestanis attacking Dagestan and Chechens attacking Dagestan. Just because we are similar doesn't mean we are the same. Am I right my Bulgarian friend?

There is no such ethnic group as daghestani, they have a lot of ethnic groups and they hate chechens even more than each other, every churka must know that.

>funding yet more Muslim rebels
I swear you want to encourage terrorism.

I know that there isn't a ethnicity called Dagestani. Dagestani is used to sum them up. Do you think when talking about Dagestans ethnicties, you're supposed to write all 30+ ethnicities down?
"Hate" is the wrong word. There is a tension between them and us, but thats normal. That's the case on nearly every ethnicites who are closer to each other. So a pretty normal thing, It's not like they would fight against us because of their "hatred".

They're Muslims.

Anyone who know that would never say ethnic daghestani. Actually during the invasion of Dagestan locals were the first who fought chechens.

ethnic Dagestani = part of a ethnicity from Dagesatan
Are you really that retarted?

>Actually during the invasion of Dagestan locals were the first who fought chechens
Actually the locals were Russian soldiers deployed in Dagestan with Dagestani police forces. But Russian propaganda tells you that villagers picked up weapons to fight the evil Chechens. Sounds like a good movie, right?