MAINSTREAM MEDIA: OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE *IS* FAKE AFTER ALL

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-probe-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95500958/

Happening central in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DryoU
politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=167403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Present Obama was born in Hawaii. The Earth is a globe, moon landing happened. Sandy Hook was caused by an autistic who went shooting with his mom all the time. 9/11 was cause by Saudi born terrorist

Now come on. That all seems a little too far fetched. I hope you have to proof to back all that up.

habbenin

Insane, truly insane

This is a false flag to discredit us. Having the angles of info match without actually reusing it and instead synthesizing new info makes no sense at all. Someone explain to me how that makes sense.

What is the consequence if this is confirmed?

Wow it's nothing

Ireland doing god's work, god speed you magnificent mick, hope this thread doesn't get pruned.

also don't forget the most important one : 6 000 000 jews were brutally murdered by nazis during the WWII

Is USA Today conside

Kek only gave you those digits as consolation (ironically) due to your blue-pilledness.

>"us"

You're actually suggesting Joe Arpaio conducted this investigation for years to smear this board? Are you fucking retarded? Arpaio is aligned with Trump and has been for several years.

Same thing that happened with the dancing Israelis on 9/11.

They didn't synthesize new info for the bits that had identical angles, you stupid fuck. It was the exact same info for those bits.
Is this a new shilling tactic? Jamming the signal with endless amounts of braindead nonsense?

BUMPING

WHAT ARE THE LIBTARD OBAMA BOIS SAYING NOW?!?!?!

I'm stunned that more people aren't paying attention to this.

It's literally nothing

how does it feel to overdose on blue pills?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Perfect timing asshole he's almost out of office

Had me up until the earth is a globe statement, nice bait.

How legit is this before I waste an hour watching the video

kek confirms

Will anything come of this?

So this is still only on USA today? Obama didn't even mention it in his conference. I doubt it's anything

every pardon he's given can be overturned, as well as a number of other things he's done.

They synthesized new info, the dates are different for example but apparently their angles matching is a smoking gun. Why would a forger be sure to match angles with a template that they aren't even taking information from?

It's nothing but a fake news.

Don't gorget Trump lost the popular vote and shouldn't be president

>millions of illegals in Cali
>winning the popular vote

Don't you have to go lick the cum out out your gfs pussy you fucking cuck

KILL YOURSELF

Like how a recount of Michigan showed huge voter fraud in Detroit? It's no secret that democrats bus people all around the major cities to commit voter fraud.

You should concern yourselves with the real issues. Russia helped Trump to win. He's literally illegitimate and more people voted for Hillary

this is just as a "fuck you" to the (mostly) American people.

Showing them that a foreigner can rule them.
Showing that he can do it openly and nobody cares.

Showing that they can claim anything no matter how retarded and cause a shitstorm;

yet openly commit crimes and laugh about it.

Remember that the ultimate power is to be untouchable. That's why the Clinton pedo ring makes sense.

When you have all the power you can imagine, you want more. It's addictive.

You want to fornicate with other people's children and not even go through the accusation.

You want to openly commit crimes and get away with it.

To test how far you can go. To show others how powerful you are.

The birth certificate is on the whitehouse.gov website.

Every. Single. Executive. Order.

Everyone he's ever appointed to any job, gone.

It could go as far as repaying tax payer without insurance the money they lost on the Obamacare tax back, since he had a hand in it.

All of his BS gun control, gone.

Like the wind, baby.

Seen

Why is this back as if it's new news? This is old. It's been known for a while.

t. (((user)))

>I doubt it's anything
why? because the same people who said trump could never win are ignoring it?

Obama retroactively stripped of presidency
All executive orders nullified

Obama has been one of the best president of the USA, he's done many good things for the country. He's more American than Donald Trump who never did anything for the USA.

inshallah motherfucker

B-but but the climate change!

There is only one true post.

>Obongo wants to impeach Trump before he even becomes pres
>He shouldn't even be there in the first place everything he has ever done and everything he is or not planning to do is null and void
Like pottery.

Dont worry man, i wont gorget that.

use archive links on bullshit like this.

archive.is/DryoU

all this article does is paint birthers as crazy. it speaks nothing of the evidence presented.

Because law enforcement took the time to prove it's fake, finally.

Californians aren't people user.

You know who else didn't pay taxes? Hitler

>Obama has been one of the best president of the USA, he's done many good things for the country

You have to go back.

>He's more American than Donald Trump
It doesn't get any more (modern) American than being built from scratch by the CIA. The oration skills were off the chart. For better or worse I just don't think the world saw the long term ramifications of installing a CIA spook director, Bush Sr. into POTUS office way back in 89, or a KGB spook like Putin in 99. So long ago, so not in Kansas anymore.

Those all seem very reasonable but was the webm with the sandy hook people walking in circles through that building ever get explained? Or how the parents didn't seem sad at all that their toddler was just blown away?

r a r e

>Or how the parents didn't seem sad at all that their toddler was just blown away?

Have you ever had a toddler user?

N E W
E
W

ITT: The only way for a man who's going to be dead and forgotten within five years to still make himself relevant especially since facebook is going to start screening fake news,

All that was in there was david motari grade bullshit with "look at duh angles lulz lulz lulz"

Y'all better be helping me downsage this shit.

>first black president
>turns out to be a criminal

>Remember that the ultimate power is to be untouchable. That's why the Clinton pedo ring makes sense.

All these powerful people may be on top but that is a good because we will topple the tall structures they are standing on. There is no other way but down for them.

Ultimate power my ass. If such power exists, anything the people do, and I mean ANYTHING, should not affect you one bit.

This means Obummer cannot pardon Hillary now. HAHAHA.

This. Also checked

"Natural born citizen" clause is RAYCISS.

Case dismissed.

how will I ever recover

Couple this with the "my Muslim faith" video and suddenly you realize why his parents forged his birth certificate

FAKE NEWS

Nothing is real anymore.

Dumb mobileposter

By lurking fucking moar faggot

>mfw first black president is caught literally stealing the country..

you cant make this shit up anymore

wasn't this basically all realized years ago when the "official released digital version" was a PDF of a supposed scan that had a bunch of fucking layers still in it?

FELL FOR THE OKIE DOKE

Yes, it's true. This bullshit about the hacking is a diversion. politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=167403

Does this mean we get 1 month of president Joe Biden?

just looked at the flag rarity chart
will continue lurking

Do you actually think he would want to talk about that?

checked

>(((Bgk7+Ofs)))

Why isn't this on the front page?

The year and month are the exact same. They only had to change the day. Did you watch the video?

Maybe completely synthesizing it didn't look authentic enough, so they edited the authentic information on the second birth certificate to match obamas?

>looking at lines on a certificate takes several years
>and conveniently finishes right now
just no

Trump is wise in staying well clear of this. If there is a case, it will be pursued once he is in power.
The exact same is true for Hillary.
It's completely retarded to corner and threaten them while they still hold power.

big deal,hes served his 2 terms so what difference does it make now

Sandy Hook was a psy-op and you are a brainwashed moron. No kids died there, and Adam Lazna was/is a crisis actor.

Faggot.

It would make him a Felon?
Are you fucking dense?

msm saying "so what? hell more immigrants should be allowed to hold this position, i mean why not??!", more pro-immigration propaganda

also more arguments, more division, etc just making us look bad as usual

As for Obama, absolutely nothing will happen to him. I'd be surprised if he even bothers to issue a statement about it while still in office. The damage is already done, and his term has ended

This Ben Garrison is a pretty brutal dude

How could Obama be born on an Island, if Global Warming flooded them all?

How can a Globe flood; wouldn't the water just run off?

Checkmate Liberals, Atheists, and Reptilians

see
Don't feed the electric jew

I am sure any imposter birth certificate has nothing to do with his birthplace...but who his birth father was...his real father was a card-carrying communist, sexual deviant. And he looks alot more like Frank Marshall Davis.

You're in the wrong timeline

That motherfucker likely killed his grandmother and the person that certified that fake birth certificate, just to keep this forgery a secret.