What the fuck were you talking about /pol? Best Star Wars since Empire

Prove me wrong. Oh that's right you can't because you a bunch of samefagging retards believing the kikes are so powerful they hacked your mom. Hint: they did.

I kinda want to see it desu. I'll just think of it as the anti-establishment Trump rebels against the establishment.

I don't know about the part where the stormtroopers were riding through town in tanks and doing stop and frisk on the muslim dressed aliens. Other than that propaganda, it was good.

Spoilers....
The first 2/3 of the movie was garbage but the last 1/3 had an awesome battle and all the multicultural characters died, so it gets a thumbs up.

>Prove me wrong
That would require watching something that looks like trash. Now fuck off. Also, they die in the end

Sure, but right after that those stormtroopers got a la snackbar'd by a bunch of terrorists. They played out the stereotypes for both sides.

Are you willing to admit TFA sucked?

wat

ONE POST BY THIS MEME!

Fuck star wars, fuck SJW, fuck agendas!

it was okay on par with Jedi

also

A NEW HOPE WAS NOT THAT GOOD IT JUST HAS NOSTALGIA VALUE, IN FACT A NEW HOPE IS KIND OF CORNY AND SHIT

Yep, they even used I.E.D's

Without nostalgia the entire franchise is shit, therefore it is the best.

no Empire is objectively good.

Rogue One was a lot better than i thought it would be. Felt like a real Star Wars instead of that kiked up frankenstein, TFA.
Plus it was a nice touch to make most of the Rebels towel heads

You know damn well that's not what it is about. The producers of the fucking thing are literally on record saying it's about shitskins and women killing white people led by a Trump-analogue.

If you give a single shekel to this shitty movie you are giving that shekel straight to those people.

It's just going to be the same pandering, bureaucratic crap that the Farce Awakens was

K you fight the good fight brother Im seeing it with my Dad in like an hour.

Bretty good desu senpai

Every single Star Wars film besides Empire is complete shit.

A New Hope was alright, and it's a good movie if you look at it purely as what it is: an old-timey sci-fi adventure flick. There wasn't supposed to be any deeper meaning to all of the shit that fanboys put in later.

Empire was the best, and is great in terms of symbolism, story structure, special effects, and characterization.

Jedi was fucking schlock with a convoluted story, and retarded ewoks. All of the prequels were complete shit and so was TFA.

People give Star Wars way more credit than it is due.

i agree it was the best star wars since ep 5

Tbh, I was going to boycott, then I gave in. It's an IP that I'm still interested in, despite the current poz and kikery. Boycotting something because it doesn't line up with muh beliefs is SJW tier safe space culture.

And I agree, there were SOME obvious le evil white man moments. However, despite that, I quite enjoyed it. It felt more like Star Wars than TFA, the Empire and old style stuff is aesthetic af, and the rebels got BTFO by superior Imperial forces. The characters were nice and well rounded, the blind not-Jedi was pretty cool, and desu the most competent members of the rebel council were the few white guys.

Overall, not the absolute best, but better than I expected, and not as kiked as Sup Forums made me expect it would be.

Was the main character a feminist?
Was there "proof" for misogony?
Were there niggers in the future?
>Yeah that's what I thought
Pls go shill

RotJ > Empire

This smells like shilling

>Boycotting something because it doesn't line up with muh beliefs is SJW tier safe space culture.
Not really, you're just being a cuck.

I might cave and watch it with family, but I have close to 0 interest in SW until they stop politicizing it, and I have every right to vote with my dollar.

>Were there niggers in the future?
It's not the future, it's a long time ago in a far away galaxy.

>being a cuck
>not giving your shekels like a good goy

pick one faggot

>but I have close to 0 interest in SW until they stop politicizing it, and I have every right to vote with my dollar.
It's always been political. They're literally called 'Stormtroopers.'

I doubted the political beliefs of the 'progressives' running the new Star Wars show would really be evident in the films themselves

but it's just the whole of Lucasfilm is wrapped up in SJW fuckery. The people that write & produce these films seem like smug assholes. All their Q&As and interviews devolve into some cucked up nonsense about how to increase the diversity quota. That's all ANYONE seems to want to talk about ever since Disney took over: girl (em)power(ment), Asians, trans, will Luke Skywalker come out as a homosexual etc

I don't care if the film has any overt messages, everything these people do seems to get on my nerves. All their movies seem like they're going to be progressive paint by numbers pandering until the current_year/muh communism fad is dead.

I mean pro white genocide. A little politics I'm okay with.

If you avoid every sci-fi movie where evil guys are at least partly modeled on Nazis, you'll have nothing to watch.

i fucking hate movies that are built like this - why can't the movie be about A fucking battle as they are fighting it

The main problem is that at this point, there is literally nothing that isn't promoting poz. If we avoided and boycotted everything that we love because it's kiked as fuck now, what would we have left? We'd be whittling sticks in the woods, with no TV, no films, no music, nothing.

In the end, I feel it's better to see, and be aware of the conditioning while still having appreciation for the story and the art form.

I watched it for Vader murdering helpless radical liberals at the end. His personal star destroyer showing up and start wrecking shit, as well as watching him now down weak beta bitches was worth the rest of the movie.

Mankind have created enough music, books and films/TV to last you several lifetimes even if literally nothing new is made from this day onward.

Just stop giving them money.

>all but ESB shit
>ANH was alright

Did you attend Trump University?

So what's the reason for the first of this new trilogy being way after Vader, and now this second movie is way before when Vader's still in command? What the fuck kind of jumping is this?

I'm not paying to see it. Just because of what I've seen in trailers

>le stronk girl hand-to-hand fighting stormtroopers like they wouldn't wreck her in a few seconds, or more accurately, just shoot her. So shitty, they are confirming stormtroopers as not really dangerous enough to be a credible threat.

>The blind, Asian, not-Jedi-but-a-Jedi, pandering to China, wushu man. I guess Obi-Wan wasn't actually the last link to the force. Anyone could restart a force-following order, not just Luke. It dilutes the main story.