Vietnamese astronomers discover a 20 mile wide global killer comet

It will impact the Earth in 1 year. How does your government react?

Germany: Merkel announces the building of a big fucking gun to blow it out of space using 1 million illegals as slave workers.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/earth-is-totally-unprepared-for-a-surprise-asteroid-strike-nasa-scientist-warns
morningnewsusa.com/dinosaur-killer-comet-hit-earth-nasa-scientists-admit-human-extinction-happens-23130461.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahhaha
nice one hans
more like
>merkel announces she wont do anything because a killer comet is what those german nazis deserve for the 6 milion

>Vietnamese astronomers

This

Tet offensive?

>confusing stars and asteroids using their lined eyes

Knowing you germans you would try to save face and make the comet come in faster. This is the problem with you krauts, you do the extreme in every case, muh economy is ruined, so lets gas the jews! we're sorry we did it, lets allow ahmed in to rape your girls. You guys just need to have your worldly powers removed.

Our government says that we shouldn't generalize asteroids and they'll contribute to our society. Invites it and prepares housing

Canada: If you destroy the comet, it wins.

So what is your Trump doing? Tell the world the comet is all a hoax and keep spending money on the wall?

Oh cool. I'll play
America: Trump gets rid of asteroid and germans should b ashamed that they're watching their country being raped while shitposting on Sup Forums.

Is it real or it is just supposing?

The comet is a metaphor for immigration

BREAKING NEWS : VIETNAMESES ASTRONOMERS ARE NOW ASKING SEEKING THE MEXICANS INTELLECTUAL'S HELP TO PROVIDE A GENIUS ANSWER TO THE INCOMING CATACLYSM

>The comet is a metaphor for immigration
No, it is real. The comet is up there, hitting us in 1 year.

A million times better than allowing muslims into your country, while flipping Christianity off for being too strict. You guys are in for a world of hurt because hey, unlike you, I GREW UP IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY. You guys don't have a fucking clue what you did, but you did it because you wanted to become the next melting pot, like how the United States is, you thought these muzzies were the mexicans of the united states. Immigration, "melting pots" take decades upon decades to accumulate, your country tried to do that within months. Goodluck with that. Soon they will be asking for halal jobs, and then they will force the markets to sell it. You really think you will get them to remove the burka? They will revolt! They will soon want their own areas where they can enforce their islamic laws, ESPECIALLY onto people who do not follow it. You're just fucked my friend, you can talk all the shit you want about Trump. These are the same refugees Lebanon saw, who also destroyed their country with civil wars. Oh yeah, civil wars, another thing that's coming ot Germany, these people will have wars wherever they go. Got something to say? Too bad I have left this thread. But I remember the day when the rapes were occurring and you cucks were more sad about some kraut festival being cancelled than the actual rapes that were occurring, so we know where your priorties are.

bye

Tl;dr but I assume you don't like muslims

> Vietnamese Astronomers

It's not real

Winner

sciencealert.com/earth-is-totally-unprepared-for-a-surprise-asteroid-strike-nasa-scientist-warns

>Mexican intellectuals

>German literacy
All he's saying is IF one comes, we're currently unprepared.

Thank God Trump is making SpaceX federal

Of course the cognitive dissonance of a swede wouldn't bother.

He's saying you're naive little children trying to run a country like it's a village

morningnewsusa.com/dinosaur-killer-comet-hit-earth-nasa-scientists-admit-human-extinction-happens-23130461.html

That is not a proof.

Germany: Merkel: "Wir schaffen das"
>Everybody understands we are doomed, rape und pillage commence.

No it's not. Vietnam doesn't have any serious telescopes.

Fuck off, Earth's full

Look

Governments wouldn't tell anyone because there would be chaos, mass hysteria and a total breakdown of society.

Germany will the only people which makes it, using the big fucking gun to blow all the comet pieces out of the German sky.

We win.

Leave Denmark immediately, which will leave us vulnerable without defense, which will make things fun for chaos.

>He's saying you're naive little children trying to run a country like it's a village
Well he's not wrong

Look what?
Where is the 20 mile wide asteroid?

>morningnewsusa.com/dinosaur-killer-comet-hit-earth-nasa-scientists-admit-human-extinction-happens-23130461.html
>No less than scientists from NASA have confirmed that humans would be woefully unprepared if a massive comet rushes in and hits Earth.

Morons like you are why click bait like this is even a thing.

It's not our place to judge the comet's culture, how dare you people call this comet barbari- I mean destructive. We'll embrace it with open arms and love and surely it will both adapt to and ameliorate our own culture with it's unique brand of living.

>exactly predicting the path of a comet one year ahead
no

DOES ANYONE HAVE A FUCKING SOURCE FOR THIS FUCKING HEARSAY

Well, at least you are tolerant.

Trudeau get off Sup Forums and do ur job

It's a hypothetical.

It's total bullshit. These stories go around /x/ every other week.