Remember when we were considered part of europe? when did the "latinoamericanizacion" begin?

remember when we were considered part of europe? when did the "latinoamericanizacion" begin?

whats the future for this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

elcomercio.pe/mundo/actualidad/peru-conflicto-ajeno-nuestra-actuacion-guerra-malvinas-noticia-1395667
youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who ever in history thought that Argentina was in Europe?

European used to immigrate here a longtime ago before Peron destroy us.

I remember when we have so many Germans here...now we have Bolivians...

Argentina is physically in South America, it has never been part of Europe

They were nazi sympathizers fleeing from Europe and South America was isolaned enough from the war not to care about nazis. They didnt think you were European wtf

The UK is taking it all. All of it.

Argentina has always been European, along with Uruguay. Your Spanish immigrants were from Galicia predominantly, and your Italians from northern regions. It's evident in your ability to create functioning, wealthy states.

This, Argentina is rightful UK soil. Your country better start learning English.

m8.... have you seen a true map? Argentina share borders with Ireland.

stop believing the Jews lie.

I've been to argentinia and is almost as dark as Peru.

The biggest whitest latin american country there is right not its Mexico.

that's why potatoes

Stop whining, you are technical whiter than the U.S.A.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SEEN THAT MAP

IF YOU HAVE A COPY PLEASE POSY IT BEFORE THE JEWS KILL YOU

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE, BROTHER!

>remember when we were considered part of europe?

are you high or just retarded?

I'm planning on moving there. See you soon!

If Argentinians were white, then you wouldn't have lost your islands to a bunch of inbred tea niggers.

They tried that 3 times
We kicked them out of the mainland every time
>bu-but muh Falklands

>yfw Argentina won't start another Falklands War so we can annex the entire cape

Then again, your Prez said he'd be nice to the UK during his campaign, on his first day of winning he insulted UK. I don't get it.

What's the situation like in Argentina? Or you waiting for a cuck leader like Corybn to come into power?

I dunno but the Peronist worship needs to stop, I mean when are the deluded Peronistas going to realize it's a fucking racket?

well I have lost any hope of that ever happen so.

UK never did a major invasion. River Plate Invasions resulted in many times more deaths for the Spanish than the British, but they were never fully intended for a full scale invasion.

However, the final point? The WHOLE REASON FOR THE INVASION WAS TO MAKE ARGENTINA INDEPENDENT. WHICH SUCCEEDED.

>when did the "latinoamericanizacion" begin?

I remember, it was by the end of the year 1988.
That shit filth known as cumbie entered in out culture and has been ruin it since.

After a decade of the female equivalent of maduro or late chavez we elected a jew puppet. Who fucked over the middle class.

Pls post the map

i legit dont give a fuck as long as they do an ethnic cleansing and restore moral values

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Said the flag that lost wars agiants peasant with aks
You fuckers could never leave us alone can't you?
First you tried taking the capital, then you take our island

never, they are mostly mestizoes and browns, blindly driven by their resentment toward white argentines. Even though theres no major racial conscience in argentina, the browns know full well they are inferior, and thus use code words like chetito/porteño, etc

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? How's the economy going? Didn't you build a huge mine or something recently?

Any risk of a invasion of the Falklands any time soon? Or is is it just the usual sabre rattling?

Anything actually improved over there?

yeah hate on fellow whites yet you see to open the door to hundreds subhuman browns in your land. really hate us that much? Imagine if for every shitskin in your country you instead had a white middle class argentinian, half your current problems wouldnt exist

It's just banter m8.

Old copypasta.

I don't hate Argentines. You seem alright. Just leave the Falklands alone.

Nothing personnel, Rodrigo. We just wanted you to be free of those dago munching Spanish, you get me, yeah?

As for Falklands, again, their fault for abandoning the damn place. Sorry it turns out to have billions of barrels of oil and all that, but, you know, business is business.

You're welcome to try and get it back.

Would you rather still be a Spanish bitch or independent? If the latter, then you should be thanking us.

We where going to be independent either way
No disrespect,the only Brit who hasn't been a absolute dick about things

and you think keeping the female chavez would still be a better choice? look at vzla right now m8, that jew save your shit

made for anglo dick

>oh look is that thread again

That's true, but the war did speed it up, especially cause the Spanish lost vastly more troops than the Brits did.

As long as there is no funny business over the Falklands, the whole 'rivalry' will be via football and maybe Rugby.

Not that we're any good at sport LEL.

Poor little cockslut.
Argentina is the Womb being impregnated by bolivians from the north. There is nothing european in your land anymore.

Hello my white friend.

UK current values are islam

omg................that boy is ADORABLE!!!

its actually the same, no real change. He's just doing it in a more discreet manner if you will, since he has to play center-right.

haha fuck off mestizo, your country was never great to begin with lol. yao cabrera man, ye thats what the avg uruguay looks like nigger

>no fuckery over muh precious Malvinas
Now that's just wishful thinking
One day Britain won't be hable or won't care about them anymore
When that happens we simply send one dude to invade and raise the flag kek

honestly i dont really care about the islands, argentines are at fault for the war, but argentines are known for never taking responsibility, so they either throw shit on England or the military junta on power at the time.

i prefer the islands to be populated with whites instead of the filhty mestizos that would inhabit were the isles ours. Not long ago I saw a documentary on TV about the islands, and showing ppl living there, not a single nigger. That made me happy

When the welfare state started and house prices went to us mansion prices and fertility collapsed.

Whats going on, why theres an argie thread every day now?

Amaya come to where i live see what happens

who else /white/ here?

wait wait waitt

Argenitinians are black, but

are Argentines white?

bro i read the other day you guys made a surprise attack to british forces in Malvinas, from now on i will defend Peruvian claims in the continent for ever

elcomercio.pe/mundo/actualidad/peru-conflicto-ajeno-nuestra-actuacion-guerra-malvinas-noticia-1395667

You're on the other side of the fucking world, you spic nigger. Keep out, we're full

South America is just pathetic.

The worst thing the British Empire ever did is not expand to South America. Imagine a South America as unified and strong as the United States is, with a demographic of 99% white.

Real white though, not your fake Argentinian white.

>United States
>white

Why? I doubt you are one of those that come to live in our slums get welfare and that sell produce.

Great meme, bub.

Whiter than you are, mongrel. There is still enough racial purity within the United States to craft out an ethnic homeland. The same can't be said for you.

Show me your 23andme results for confirmation.

How many niggers/ mestizos are there in Argentina really?

>There is still enough racial purity within the United States to craft out an ethnic homeland

'no'

this is america
this is their "culture"

these subhuman monkeys will get us bombed
also this doesnt make their mass immigration non existent lol, gtfo shockelberg

go hate on the subhuman browns u have invading your land, there are some ethnic nords as well as other germanics in here so even if u were being picky your basically retarded

thats what spaniards got wrong about colonisation, they should have rid this country of aboriginals, which have been harming this country for 200 years.
i wish we had been discovered by the anglos ye, but what can you do.

there is in argentina, sad truth is most whites are divided by political idologies and some whites have turned against whites etc, also lack of racial conscience.

i believe in the one drop rule, so I will say approximately around 65%

>That picture
"Mamá dice que es mi turno a controlar las malvinas!"

Want the unbiased the truth?

We are probably around 30% med, 5% nordic and 15% other Caucasians ranging from alpine to sand niggers.

The rest of Argentina is meztizo.

this, anyone who says otherwise is a jew or doesnt know what being white means

lulululululululululu

Let me remind everyone who posts these god awful threads.

>there is in argentina, sad truth is most whites are divided by political idologies and some whites have turned against whites etc, also lack of racial conscience.

Wasn't Che Guevara originally Argentinian? Pretty hilarious to read about his misgivings about trying to bring about a communist revolution to some african shithole using local people.

I'm sorry my ancestors weren't the founders of your country.

>Argentinian girls
>number 7

It is factually impossible for more than 15% of argentines to be mestizo/native

The bulk of you are just fucking italians, that's why you look like fucking arabs

what has become of you germany

>The bulk of you are just fucking italians

You wot? When did mass Italian migration to South American happen?

I thought America got the brunt of the wogs in the late 19th and early 20th century.

>Remmember when Argentina, a country located in South America, thousands of miles away from Europe, was known as a European country?

No.

Some people with blonde hair in your country =/= European nation.

Consider this: the Vietnam war was just the American Revolutionary War, but with Asians.

>white & arab

I can confirm in the 80s Argentina was a superpower or some shit.

>The biggest whitest latin american country there is right not its Mexico.
>right not its Mexico.
Right it's not Mexico.

It's not a smart idea to do that, unless we in the future put a shitload of money on our military something that will likely not happen and unless gun laws are relaxed I wouldn't support.
In case of major world conflict where the US are on one side and one or a few strong countries are on the other those islands would become a major strategic point that we'd have to either defend aginst both sides or let one of them be there and risk atacks in the mainland.

Peron did not destroy us, and while many right wingers hate him he was a visionary and the sole reason Argentina did not fall to communism back in the 40s.

He paved the way for an independent and industrialized Argentina, but he made the mistake to think that an eventual war between the US and Russia would take place. However since that war never came to pass eventually the plan marshal, the 52' draught and England defaulting on their debt fucked us hard in the ass.

>Let me tell you about your country.

It wasn't a smart idea trying to take them the first time
Even worse giving up

Would you like to be part of bongland? c:

Kek when?

>Spain

redpill me on peron

Nope, literally never heard any one say that.