"Domestic Propagandists"

Well we've officially ass flustered King Nigger himself.

Do you think him and his pals will wage war with us after he leaves office?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/obama-fake-news-fox-propagandists-2016-12
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/obama-putin-hacking-news-conference.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've already won one meme war, and it wasn't even that difficult. He can try if he wants, I guess.

That's what hope and change looks like.

I don't know.

Just get him out already.

Other presidents were also white, wastes, messes, etc. The CIA should be able to do this effectively or else it's over.

You can't cuck the Kek.

This cartoon frog worshipping faggotry is so fucking cringe

>Do you think him and his pals will wage war with us after he leaves office?

that'd be pretty funny you fucking faggot

>using trip
>newfag slayer
>expresses contempt for newest memes

lol go fuck your self faggot.

Kill yourself fucko

going to need a video of him saying this

Go suck Moloch's dick you faggot shill.

pissing in an ocean of piss

No you

>Tripfagging on pol

wew lad fuck off back to goybook

This trip fag worshipping faggotry is so fucking cringe.

PRAISE KEK

(You)

As of right now there is a bill that is about shutting down any Russian propaganda website. It already passed the senate. Wont be long till Sup Forums is shut down by the govt.

Aspergers detected.

>tripfag
>says cringe like a normie

Kill yourself.

WITNESSED

I believe this is all an attempt to destroy the relationship with Russia to a point where Trump cannot repair it

didn't this useless nigger legalize state-sanctioned propaganda????

what if obama starts shitposting once he doesnt have to work

Checked.

>C-C-COMBOBREAKER

Oh son.

Son.

You have only seen the tip of the memeberg.

Come, join us.

We have such sights to show you.

>We've already won one meme war

>tfw you get drafted for the russian cyberwar

wew fuckin lad

Okay, that's creepy.

And especialy the last part:
>Uuuuu!!! Aaaa!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Ooookie-Dokies!!!111 UGA BOOGA ENGLIJ NOT MAI TONGUE

That was, priceless!

>Be me
>See qt 3.14 girl
>Work up the courage to talk to her
>Russia hacks my shoes
>They untie my shoelaces and I step on one
>Fall face first into the ground
>Hear giggling
>Look up to see qt walking away laughing behind her hand
>Cry bitter tears
Someone has to stop them!

>Obama also scolded the media during the press conference for what he characterized as an "obsession" covering leaked emails from top Democratic officials during the campaign.

businessinsider.com/obama-fake-news-fox-propagandists-2016-12

Maybe the issue here is that the Democrats failed us by being so flawed that the Russians could utilize their flaws as a weapon? Blaming the Russians for doing this is like blaming a mountain for being in the way.

You filthy atheist the KEK is a word of Allmighty and his weapon against forces of cuckery!

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

so thats ok, but news by the people for the people is bad, rite?

S H I N Y A N D C H R O M E
H
I
N
Y

A
N
D

C
H
R
O
M
E

>to work

When did he do this?

>A FUCKING POKÉBALL

Codeword for golf.

I have always liked the name "King Nigger" ... it always makes me laugh internally.

>cringe
>says the tripfag

>King
>U.S. IP
We don't recognize royalty, inbred redneck.

No you faggots didn't the super full moon did. It was just perect timing.

OBAMA ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA HACKING

TELLS THE PRESS MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE THEY WONT STOP FUCKING ASKING

THEY DICE UP WHAT HE SAYS TO FIT THEIR NARRATIVE ANYWAYS

WHAT THE FUCK - NEW LOW.
nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/obama-putin-hacking-news-conference.html?_r=0

That's hate speech, my dude. If you're going to talk bad about a religion, talk bad about Islam. They're actually killing "infidels" as we speak.

wtf I'm #MentallyHill now

Nice numbers.

He'll just be a constant pain in the ass, always saying nasty shit about the president, and our country, and white people. It is what he has done his entire life, as president, and before being president. No reason for him to stop. Nigga gonna do what a nigga gonna do.

This is indeed unusual, maybe kek does exist.

An Internet Algorythm that gained conciousness and tries to manipulate reality.

But he's half white.

He is a lowlife piece of shit from the poverty stricken streets of Jakarta. Always has been.

DNC didn't learn that we hate muslims yet. They're gonna name a muslim as their head.

The good times are not over yet.

Yesterday someone here called him count kenya, breddy gud desu

WITNESSED

This is an inconvenient truth, so it's ignored.

>Inb4 Sup Forums is taken down by NSA, permanently. And japmoot is assassinated by CIA.

Go to bed huma, you are drunk.

ummmm...no?...not...me...

Yup. But, have you read the stuff he says? Nonstop attacks against whites. In fact, most American niggers have some white blood. The additional intelligence it imparts to the negro animal just makes it more dangerous.

>talks about 'reducing foreign influence on our elections'
>imports millions of foreigners to influence elections

WITNESSED

Well of course to help his own agenda. But it back fired on the faggot.

my digits say otherwise

hes not competent enough to wage a war as president, what make you think he'll be effective at anything when hes not?

Requesting Obama themed Navy SEAL pasta.

Also strange he married that sheboon. Most half-black men prefer white women and he's pretty good looking for a mongrel so he could've.

The whole "Hillary dindu nothin she's a good girl everyone ruined election for her" shit he and the press were pushing all while COMPLETELY ignoring all the slandering of Donald Trump before and after it was leaked she cheated her way into being nominated had me losing my shit until I remembered it didn't matter because Trump will be in office next month.

uber rare
50.000 pop

This was the equivalent of taking a shit on the toilet seat lid before leaving a party. Thanks for leaving the country in a worse place than it was when you arrived, you fucking loser.

He needed a black woman as a wife to get the black voter credibility.

I think I read somewhere he wanted a actual black wife to get back to his roots or someshit

The only thing that he ever had going for him was that he was handsome, for a nigger. Even though he was over 50, he was thin, and looked good in a suit.

Cannot blame him for hating his white mother, she was a coalburner after all.

Nah, he'll pull a Bush and stay out of the limelight

Kek Provides To The Faithful.

All glory unto him.