Why are Europeans still so cucked and guilty about this? I was forever ago, get over it...

Why are Europeans still so cucked and guilty about this? I was forever ago, get over it. I actually love being a non white because you can be critical of people and not get shit for it.

Propaganda.

Europeans!=Germans

Well I just hope our President elect convinces the EU that it's okay to not be a little white pussy all the time.

>Europeans!=Germans
That's pretty much how it is, when you look at at, it's so bad you get called a nazi when you're an American "White"

Oh really nigger.

Go and publicly bash the jews then tell us all about it

Why are they felling guilt. They did nothing wrong. Id you have a subversive element in society (jews. See weimar republic) you take care of it, one way or another. We might not approve of those methods but perhaps in the future we'll look at our crude methods in the future.

Jesus christ did I just have a stroke

>forever ago
You do know this site is for 18+

Yeah I have, In high school I had a friend was was of German descent and we cracked jokes about jews all the time. I even made a paper towel arm band with a swastika on it and the teacher just told me to throw it away and that I was 'wasting paper', not even dinging me for it because the state of California's cucked and I'm not white enough.

White people need to start calling Hebrews out on their shit, not gassing them, but at least putting the word out.

It's cool guy, I'm 21.

>was was
who was*

> In high school

I'm not talking about making jokes with your buddies in high school we litteraly made fun a minorities and bullied them in my highschool all the time.

Go to a university and during seminar convince the class that Hitler dindu nuffin wrong and report back

>Hitler dindu nuffin wrong
Idk about meming that hard, but in my community college government class I've got things pretty heated when I asked why are okay with 13% of the population is committing more than half the violent crime. Hate facts are what I do best.

Normies don't actually care.
It's only the vocal minorities left and right who believe it's still an issue.

This shit was practically yesterday.

>islamic churches

>Normies don't actually care.

Nobody gives a shit about normies they have no political opinions they are automatons who exist to watch TV sportsball and not think about their lives, their opinion derives from whichever minority is the loudest

If normies don't have any power why does /r9k/ hate them so much?
Face it, we are living in a normie world.

>Face it, we are living in a normie world
This is true, I've got two low IQ hedons for parents who used drugs and I took after my silent gen grandparents who ask themselves how a decision will affect them in 50 years, save cash, and live okay.

>be ex-commie
>everyone tell you you must fell GUILT
>KATYN 60GORILLIONS ENSLAVEMENT OF E.YUROP
>literally don't get why it was bad, would repeat it all again

Yes they do, they might not care about politics but deep down they feel the guilt of being the descendants of those who committed the "worst crime" in the history of mankind, and this is why they're ok with refugee welcome as a way to redeem themselves.

I mean, Portugal had barely anything to do with the war and I got taught in school about the diary of Anne Frank when I was in 7th grade or something, if you think that a massive sense of guilt isn't embedded on the vast majority of the "normies" then you're not paying attention. This is why all the "normies" love Hitler documentaries on TV because we're fascinated by evil.

It's all innocent entertainment to them.
In the end they will alwas vote what serves their fat, lazy and spineless asses.
The majority opinion on refugees in Germany is opposed.
They will get their wish in the end.

The exact same thing would happen if any of us White people did that.
Nothing more.
Welcome to America.

Yeah but there was a debate and I wasn't instantly dismissed as a white racist.

Same thing happens in the majority of the country. People know that blacks are violent, people accept it if you are rational enough.
But in a cuck state like yours it won't be long before the LA riots 2.0 happen and your skull is smashed in by a feral gang of nigs and your sister, gf, and mother are raped and beaten. Feels good not having to ever deal with nogs.

The niggerish areas are really small in California, the law deals with them.