PROOFS?

PROOFS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb8G8qA9ibI
arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/the-public-evidence-behind-claims-russia-hacked-for-trump/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/16/trump-has-been-lying-about-the-russian-hack-he-just-accidentally-admitted-it-himself/?utm_term=.3fccb5fe0b5c
youtube.com/watch?v=osqSuZBVjUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS THE PROVE YOU RETARDED DRUMPFLINGS!!!!

Putin is evil what more proof do you need !?

cite your evidence plz

Wtf wow check out that proof, I'm an AKC HILLDAWG now

This is now a proofster thread

I love the Russian "proofs" meme.

Especially since I know the Russian military doctrine focuses very heavily on bait-and-switch, deniable ops, and general trickery.

>meme war of 2016

>russia literaly says pics of didnt happened

holy shit this cannot get better, i wish moot was alive to see this

Why does my retarded government want me to hate Russians so much. They seem pretty based desu.

because they kicked out 700,000 jews out of their country a couple decades ago.

it was a second holocaust goy.

mainly because they're a bunch of white niggers that provide no value to the world.

He left us too soon.

In 1999, Putin described communism as "a blind alley, far away from the mainstream of civilization"

any links to read more on that?

Because Chinks, kikes and rich sandniggers pay off your government.

It really is that easy.

He said to provide evidence and proof, not change the subject.

No one posted the webm yet. Reeeee

Good Thread

Reminder that 2017 is the year of the rooster.

So lots of poppycock?

France year so.

Frexit imminent

>press asks Obama to provide proofs
>Obama says they can't because they'll expose the way they found the proofs

That one's fucking funny

Video proof of Russians hacking the election
youtube.com/watch?v=xb8G8qA9ibI

Fucking awesome. Putin and his buddies must be laughing their asses off at Obama right now.

Shhhhh, just believe the MSM narrative. It was those filthy Russian hackers that lost Hillary the election. Don't believe anything those "fake news" sites tell you goy.... I mean guys!

Better than producing degenrate cancer and globalism

this desu

when you look at who are really scared of Russians, it makes sense.

>bunch of powerful jews and their nigger do a ritual dance before attacking you
Yeah not that funny actually

This great meme shall be our gateway into the great unknown that is 2017.

The CIA already proved it to us. Only trumpkins and russians (which are basically the same people) are spreading the lie that there's no evidence out to back up the claim.

Links that the CIA has evidence?

Take a look at the facts.

arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/the-public-evidence-behind-claims-russia-hacked-for-trump/

Because they keep killing ISIS

where did russian proof chicken meme come from

People accusing Russian posters of their countries crimes and shortcomings. To which the Russians (who could not find nearly as many faults with other countries) replied in their broken English "Where are my proofs?" "What is proofs?"

I'm willing to believe that the Russians hacked the DNC. Not that it matter who did it.
Obama himself said they did not interfere with the voting process though, so MSM can go fuck themselves.
I also agree that they shouldn't release details that might compromise intel gathering. They may use these processes for things that are actually important, like counterterrorism.

So the Russians were gathering information on the DNC and Hilldawg in a way that was set up for long-term espionage. That sounds more like standard intel gathering than "they cheatin to make Trump win."

make a chicken version of this

guy wtf obango said putin is evil. I love putin now, mother russia ftw lel :)

Look up "Proofster"

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/16/trump-has-been-lying-about-the-russian-hack-he-just-accidentally-admitted-it-himself/?utm_term=.3fccb5fe0b5c

lol pol and trump btfo by trump himself

Not a chicken, but a rooster.
Rooster = passive homosexual in Russian.

what board was this & how long ago

Why? Fuck moot.

thanks friend

They didn't just gather information, they released it. that's not typical espionage/standard intel gathering

Krautchan's Sup Forums, if I remember correctly, around 2014

Only evidence is that "NO ONE ELSE COULD HAD DONE IT!" Nothing factual is presented, ever.

>The Russians hacked the internet to favor Trump when every MSM news channel were firing on all cylinders that made voting for Trump like a vote for Lucifer cross breed with Hitler compared to Hillary that had Jesus float down from heaven to support her.
>Every big poll showed Hillary in the lead and any that said otherwise were dumped or called Trump propaganda
>Most Trump supporters were forced to hide because liberals would lose their shit around them
>MSM was smug and annoying over how done the election was and how Hillary had it in the bag.
>Hillary was the one who set up the illegal server
>DNC wouldn't have gotten in trouble if they let Bernie lose fair and square instead of rigging it against him
>Hillary had zero plans beyond "Things are ok, more of the same. Also, I have a vagina!"

>N-no it was the Russians! I bet if they didn't hack, everyone would be in love with Hillary!"

Can't provide proof now can they?

If proof is provided the Russians win and the US is destroyed.

Fight back, don't ask for proof.

you didn't look at the facts

Nice russian memes you fucking nazis

No, Walloon Independence

>nazis

>article says there's no proof of who is behind attack.
>clearly it must be the russians!

Prove it.

I am waiting for proofs, Colored President

Finally Americans can understand this meme

Extra caption for pic, 'A guide to liberal mental illness'

Kek

I did, the article says there's no proof. Fancy bear is not tied definitively to the russians. The hacker used a russian language word processor and faked his name. The hacker was interested in targets that have inherently valuable information, like journalists and government agencies.

Could the hackers be russian? Sure. They're equally as likely to be the pope. Nothing ties the attackers to russia.

But seriously where is the proofs?

that takes care of the proofs, but the chicken?

you don't understand that the threshhold for blame has already been met by what we have so far. this is how it is with ALL hacks of this nature. from your perspective we've never ever had enough evidence to put the blame on someone for any hacks in the past

How is the threshold for blame met when we only know they could speak the russian language?

i already did back on the first day that roosterposting was invented on KC but i purged all of my memes. a couple of guys must have it.

>mfw Obongo is a newfag whose thread wouldn't last 3 minutes before 404

youtube.com/watch?v=osqSuZBVjUs

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

GOD DAMMIT VLADIMIR WE KNOW IT WAS YOU OBAMA SAYS SO!!!! YOU GOD DAMN HACKERS WE NEEDED HILLARY!! we know it was you!

The fact is I'm fucking GOd and you're a pathetic shitlicking cunt.

PROOFS

that's not all we know. read the link again

I did. I outlined the information in the link, noting the link itsself says they do not have proof.

The only thing in the link that ties to russia is the russian language word processor. This means, it is reasonable to assume they speak russian. That's it. Someone who spoke russian knows how to send a phishing email. That's worth starting a nuclear war over?

>immediately labels Pizzagate as fake news
>even Sasquatch was investigated
>"RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION"
>immediately wants to (((postpone))) electoral college election on the 19th for a (((briefing))) even though there is no proof

>This campaign was linked to a "threat group" (designated variously as APT28, Sofacy, Strontium, Pawn Storm, and Fancy Bear) that had previously been tied to spear-phishing attacks on military, government, and non-governmental organizations.

>"[SecureWorks] researchers assess with moderate confidence that the group is operating from the Russian Federation and is gathering intelligence on behalf of the Russian government," the report from SecureWorks concluded.

>The DNC's information technology team first alerted party officials that there was a potential security problem in late March, but the DNC didn't bring in outside help until May. This is when CrowdStrike's incident response team was brought in. CrowdStrike identified two separate ongoing breaches, as detailed in a June 15, 2016 blog post by CrowdStrike CTO Dmitri Alperovitch. The findings were based both on malware samples found and a monitoring of the breach while it was in progress.

>One of those attacks, based on the malware and command and control traffic, was attributed to Fancy Bear. The malware deployed by Fancy Bear was a combination of an agent disguised as a Windows driver file (named twain_64.dll) in combination with a network tunneling tool that allowed remote control connections.

that's a red alarm right there. you say it's not "definitive" but it's about as definitive as you can get with this sort of thing.