Has Sup Forums realised there's such thing as middle ground?

has Sup Forums realised there's such thing as middle ground?

what's the middle ground on abortion? the second amendment?

>tfw pro gun and pro choice
I guess it would be something like that

I'll only shoot fetuses in the head every other day.

Identity politics requires you pick a side or you'll be picked apart by both of them for being a pussy.

>meme issues

>IM OKAY WITH THE STATUS QUO GUYS SEE HOW EDGY I AM?

ground is where you put commies, there is no middle

middle ground is for fence sitting pussies that don't know what they stand for so they stand for everything like the weak willed faggots they are.

why doesn't anyone ask Sharia law types about finding middle ground?

yes but jews pretty much all need to die because (((((((((((((they))))))))))))))) will never stop their shit

Ya, It's called no man's land.

That's bullshit. It's agreeing with some policies from one side and some policies from the other, it's not "hurr durr durr idk what to think so I'll just lean with mass opinion when the time comes"

>White genocide
or
>No white genocide

But I guess people could compromise with a
>slow and polite white genocide
to please OP.

there is no middle ground in politics you child

I do hope we can solve the societal problems without going full Nazi, a false solution for real problems. And I'd like some elbow room for individuality and not micro-managed to death

Yes, it used to be called centrism. Now open borders for illegals and other radleft propaganda is considered "moderate".

We've always realized there was middle ground, that's why we're so extreme. Bringing extreme ideas to the forefront of the discussion over time will move the middle ground to something more favourable to you.

Ethno-Nationalism is still a pariah politically but a presidential candidate ran on deporting all illegal immigrants in the United States and actually won. How is THAT not moving the overton window?

Yes, and that's why he knows to stay away from it

stfu pussy

>I LIKE MIDDLE GROUND SEE HOW EDGY I AM

stfu child

I'm very much in the middle ground. It's not impossible.

* Pro-gun to the point of wanting to go back to 1700s law where there are no restrictions at all, except on felons.
* Completely pro-choice.
* Want to build a wall, deport all illegals, stop all non-white immigration, and deport all immigrants that have committed a crime and/or are on welfare.
* "Extreme" feminist. Excluding some of the newer crap that has no place in this ideology, like the anti-white/"anti-racist" propaganda, and the pro-transgender shit.
* Believe we should go easier on criminals who have committed minor crimes like shoplifting. No punishment, just Sweden-esque rehabilitation.
* Believe criminals who commit major crimes like rape or murder should all be either executed or sentenced to life in a labour camp.

It's silly to just blindly agree with everything in an particular ideology just because you like some of it. Always think for yourself instead of letting others dictate your beliefs. I may not agree with you on everything but I'll respect that you at least came to your conclusions on your own instead of letting someone feed them to you.

That's how it's supposed to work when both parties compromise. The problem is that the far-left has taken over the mainstream left and has refused to compromise on a single thing with the right, turning half of it into cuckservatives who spout leftists bullshit. It's time to fight back.
Lib dipshit thinks it's illegal for a Christfag bakery to refuse to service raging homos but ok for a venue to cancel a booking made by Trump supporters.
You have to stop being a timid pussy and push back as hard as you can.

There's no such thing as anything. Existence btfo.

Seriously why would you be a moderate, you status quo scum

Pro choice is the most redpilled. Christcucks will dispute this.

>middle ground
There isn't, there's just following whichever side is currently winning and holding no coherent set of believes yourself.

This

How can you put rape in the same catagory as murder?

Also rape should cover all kinds of forced bodily entry such as forcing your farts in my nose, rapist

No.

Sup Forums will never respect the middle ground in any debate.

Hot button issues are a meme meant to divide us. Abortion is both good and bad in the United States because it hurts the white birthrate, but it also hurts the black birth rate.

If we had an ethnostate we could have a discussion about the feasibility of abortions relative to the birth rate.

Christianity has nothing to do with it.

>has Sup Forums realised there's such thing as middle ground?
Have you lefties realised there's such a thing as day of the rope?

Rape is much worse than murder. Murder is just that, you die. Rape traumatises a person for their entire life. Many people simply cannot live a normal life ever again after being raped.

>* Pro-gun to the point of wanting to go back to 1700s law where there are no restrictions at all, except on felons.

But there were restrictions: non-whites didn't have the right to bear arms because non-whites couldn't be citizens of the United States.

>* "Extreme" feminist. Excluding some of the newer crap that has no place in this ideology, like the anti-white/"anti-racist" propaganda, and the pro-transgender shit.

I don't get how you can reconcile this egalitarian thinking with your other views. Pinpoint the period of time in the 20th century when you're most happy with women's state of affairs.

Long before commies like you OP...That's why true Sup Forumstards are always right of everyone else. Fuck TRUMP he is our pawn, one of many to come.

>opponent only subverts, is never earnest

tell me more about the middle ground

Yes, the place where you are between two firing lines.

Not a good place to be in.

I hate bipartisan retardation and supported ron paul for his politics and not his party in 08 and 12

I supported trump this time because it was important from a cultural perspective, thankfully he won because people are sick of this generations politically correct fad

It wont be needed soon enough.

Male version birth control will stop baiting guys into knocking up girls, and the morons who go raw will hopefully have the mind enough to want to negate a chance of becoming a baby daddy, eh well prob not nigs gon nig

I am are moderate

I only want to gas the jews, the rest of the races can just fuck off back to their own countries

But there were restrictions: non-whites didn't have the right to bear arms because non-whites couldn't be citizens of the United States.

That I agree with. Not necessarily the non-white thing, but non-citizens (illegals) shouldn't.

>I don't get how you can reconcile this egalitarian thinking with your other views. Pinpoint the period of time in the 20th century when you're most happy with women's state of affairs.
I don't have an exact answer for you on that. Mostly I just think women and men should have equal rights. Also, while I think there shouldn't be any barriers preventing a woman from, say, becoming a programmer, I don't think any should necessarily be forced to as many other feminists now believe. Just let all job fields be accessible to both men and women if they choose to enter them, and let the chips fall where they may from there.

If male-dominated fields become dominated by women, and vice versa that's fine. If male-dominated and female-dominated fields stay as they are, that's also fine. So long as people can work in whatever field they choose to.

>have.............................................................................................................................................
>YOU.............................................................................................................................................
>considered.............................................................................................................................................
>THAT.............................................................................................................................................
>perhaps.............................................................................................................................................
>THE.............................................................................................................................................
>answer.............................................................................................................................................
>LIES.............................................................................................................................................
>in.............................................................................................................................................
>THE.............................................................................................................................................
>middle???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Not necessarily the non-white thing, but non-citizens (illegals) shouldn't.

Why, are you non-white yourself?

America was founded as a revolt of ENGLISHMEN against monarchy. Even the declaration of independence states that their rights as Englishmen were trampled upon.

Being white and residing within the United States for a period of time should make me a citizen as per the 1790 Naturalization Act.

I agree with you on your other point, but I still think that women's prioritization of work over motherhood has wreaked havoc on our society, our birthrates and on domestic wages.