Virtual wife

Literally nothing wrong can come from this.

If this becomes popular enough, literally every 3DPD woman will develop a more otaku accepting point of view and feminism will dissapear for the forseeable future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tripfags are first on the day of the rope.

they will try everything to get this banned because sexism and soggyknees

Don't forget about artificial womb technology

Real women will be obsolete very soon

Going to get a Maki one next December.

I want a Doona-Bae version, I'm in love with her and can't help it.

I hope they come in more than 3 flavors.
I need a Horo or Mia one like a crack addict needs his fix.

how? you're only different from your dad because you have your mom's gene as well, so if you have baby from an artificial womb the baby is pretty much a clone

she's a big girl

post more cute gook drawings

>realize I am a beta
>there is no "become alpha"
>Best you can do is be a beta that can act alpha but never feel comfortable that way
>have nothing emotionally to offer women in terms of a relationship
>don't want to deal with their bullshit either to be honest
>or the responsibility

I just want someone to talk to that treats me nicely and have some kind of affection. No sense in tying my life to a shit human being for something like that.

This isn't AI.

It's as interactive as any old toy.

You might as well put a voice chip in your fucking dakimakura.

>Implying the genetic engineering isn't being developed
You could take genes from other people and swap some with your own, so as to create "genetic diversity"

Feminism is actually a good set of values for a woman to posses, it highlights and promotes qualities of women like independence, entrepreneurship, femalehood, critical thinking, self improvement, self awareness, and it also highlights the role women play in society, think of it as the philosophy of women, it's just logic with a touch of the rational 7th sense of women.

Neckbeard culture has permeated the youtube comments section of our generation, so, in this day and age it is impossible to think that feminism has any good values, but outside of Sup Forums's shitposting on the internet, a lot of people find great value in the teachings and philosophy of feminism

I present you the original fedora

Once they become more advanced the Japanese population growth will stop being a 'growth' and start becoming a negative factor due to all the suicide and lack of baby making due to Japanese Beta Males.

WE ASARI NOW

>youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA

>Ambassador: "Well, what about user... Earthborn... but no record of having a waifu."
>Commander: "Doesn't have one. He was raised on reality. Learned to look out for himself"
>Admiral: "He saw his whole unit die on Venus. He could have some serious emotional scars. "
>Commander: "Every soldier has scars. user's a survivor."
>Ambassador: "Is that the kind of man we want protecting the galaxy?"
>Commander: "That's the only kind of man who can protect the galaxy."

>Ambassador:"I'll make the call."

>In the year 2048, scientists on Asia mastered the technique of creating female humanoid robots with perfect resemblance.

>In the decades that followed, these goddess-like and submissive robotic females became mainstream, replacing women everywhere, enabling mankind to reach its greatest potential. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that liberated the very fabric of space and time for men everywhere.

>They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

>The civilizations of the galaxy call it....

>.....
>.....
>.....

>MAN EFFECT

>With the distraction of woman and their problems wiped out, mankind was finally able leave the solar system and build an empire that spread across the galaxy. Human females could no longer use child bearing and attractiveness to win over males. Men were now fully focused on what really mattered and what he truly wanted.

>In just 40 years, mankind saw the greatest technological advancements in the history of the world. No more women emotionally wrecking men, no more women using her vagina as a bargaining tool for frivolous things, no more feminism, no more "mai body my choice", no more "bu-but it's 20% off! I must have it!" no more sensitivity or muh feelings. Men everywhere were liberated. For the first time ever, women had to actually work their way up through skill rather than attractiveness or through children. This eventually became their downfall. Men around the world could now have their 10 robot wives do all the house work and child care, please them at any moment, and give birth to their children. All while not needing a human female.

>Oh sure, they fought back, the woman and their boytoy manginas fought back, and lost badly. Nations of the world united against the female threat and were victorious in a very short war. Woman lost the right to vote and most of them were exiled to the planet Venus (now terraformed). The women that were left in man's glorious civilization he built were either humble and cooperating wives who acted loyal to their husbands, or smart, intelligent women that could perform a normal job without filing a sexual harassment case every two seconds.

>The galaxy was at peace. Cities blossomed on many planets, populations soared to unheard of levels. Disease, poverty, hunger ceased to exist. No longer were men pressured to fight each other for pride or ego because he had everything he needed at home.

I'm more hoping for artificial wombs and shit since it would solve the issue of persuading women all the time, they might still be around but their influence would be absolutely diminished and kept around for social purposes at best and raising children.
Mass effect is garbage

(((Mexican intellectuals)))
Only first wave feminism was acceptable. Getting women equal in the eyes of the law. Everything after that has been pure garbage that has degraded society. This is an objective fact.

>Semi-real fembots are released in 2038
>become immensely popular with the men in Japan.
>Still taboo in the U.S. and the rest of the world, not a commercial success
>Over the next decade, Japanese scientists, with their newfound funding from investors, greatly improve these fembots
>Eventually these fembots becoming so life-like to the point of not being able to tell the difference between a real female and a fembot by the year 2048
>During this time, population of Japan triples over the next decade. Japan becomes #1 in GDP once its men had something to work for, to strive for.
>Meanwhile, over in SJW Western hemisphere, governments ban these fembots early on as soon as they catch on with the public, delaying the inevitible rise of man
>Japan surges ahead of the rest of the world for being pioneers in this great new technology. Rest of the world struggling to accept man's next destiny
>Finally, a sizeable campaign is launched in the U.S. to end the prohibition.
>Meanwhile, China like the fascists they are, ban fembots just like they do with video games.
>SJW-backed U.S. government begins to send troops to states legalizing fembots, calling them sexist, and racist.
>Civil war ignites results with the Empire of Japan invading the United States, liberating it from the SJW-backed government
>U.S. basically killed off its once proud military culture over decades of SJW influence by 2048
>Japan's technology and military might crushes pussified, LGBT-friendly military
>A global coalition is formed, Japan is at the forefront of all of this, bringer of freedom to own fembots around the world
>Decrees it will stomp over any nation that denies this right.
>China backs down on ban of fembots after witnessing their tiny island neighbor obliterate the world's most powerful military in a few short months.
>They called this coalition, the Empire of Man.

I saw the commercial, it's kind of sad but I like the idea of a "home assistant" that talks and has a human-like form. Feels really sci-fi.

>ywn play Mass Effect for the first time again

Did they ever explain why most ME aliens looked humanoid?

Didn't this already start like 10 years ago?

No, no, he gets to build the wall first.

Pic related, it's true and the legbeards know it.

It will be a better me, because I'll be able to save it from myself

>Patricia Hernandez

Of course it's a latina who looks at a robot that fulfills basic assistant-like desires and says "oh shit, that's the end for me".

>legbeards

>Female roles
Social constructs which don't actually exist :^)

Woman Genocide SOON

Why the fuck is a spinning lightbox $3,000 USD?

>genetic diversity
Which will be toned down since everyone want cute white blonde daughter.

>we deserve equal rights!
Ok here you go you can vote
>we're still not equal we want equal pay and to be in the military
Ok you have both of those
>now we have to tear down your sexist patriarchy! Erase gender roles!
Ok, fine, you know what? Do what you want, I'm creating a robot that will act like the woman I want. Then we can both be happy, ok?
>.....
>wow that's fucking sexist pay attention to me

Give me one reason women should be allowed to exist.

This copypasta is becoming reality

>Turyuns
>Ahsorrie
>Geckonians
>Humans

>These four races too broke free from the female yolk and established a council and government on an abandoned space station built by an ancient and mysterious extinct race called the Brothiens. They called this goliath space station the Manidel. Each civilization held a council seat

>The Turyuns
>Manliest of all the races. Men around the galaxy strive to be like their people. Didn't take shit from females and advanced the earliest out of all the races. So manly they killed off all their Jew-turyuns which resulted in a shit banking system but a mighty and powerful, disciplined military that became strongest in the galaxy.

>The Ahsorrie
>Oldest of all races. Many sentient beings seek out the Ahsorrie for wisdom and guidance because of this. They're blue yodas. They are the leading producer of mature-looking blueskinned fembots. Their females are so savage they are kept in cages and sometimes sold as household pets. Ahsorrie are known to apologize a lot to customers.

>The Geckonians
>Most intelligent of all the races, but also the ugliest, fattest, weakest, laziest, and least socially inept. So ugly, fat, lazy and weak, their females voluntarily left the galaxy and have never been heard from again. Renowned for their advances in lifestyle and efficiency, the geckonians pride themselves in doing so much with the least amount of effort.

>The Humans
>Predetermined masterrace of the universe. Possesses the best qualities of all the other races. Only race that allows its females to hold its own independent governments. Newest race to reach FTL speeds and join the council. The galaxy has mixed feelings towards humans.

This can only create more degeneracy

>inb4 butthurt faggot

Can't read that

haha just like a real wife it will bitch and nag and you cant have sex with it

why

Are you seriously implying this is a bad thing?

Phew.

That, was a journey.

they're smart and funny

i watch ghost in the shell you can't hurt me that easily but please try again