en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln4SRnt4VE0
youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed.

Fucking traitor.

We should of listened to Mosley.

Haven't we gone on to no end that the root of WW2 was in what happened at the close of WW1?
I guess you can try pin the blame on one of the political people involved in WW2, but that still largely ignores the dumb shit that created a lot of the factors that spawned into WW2.

you invaded Poland and blame it on the people who landed the first punch in liberating Europe?

fuck you. my grandad told me stories about shooting your kind, he said you guys cried liek babies before the executions.

Britain and France declared war on Germany after their invasion of Poland.

Was Poland's integrity worth millions of lives?

Hitler was never going to stop conquering you idiot. Like Napoleon and Alexander before him, he had a lust for conquest and domination. It was clear after Hitler violated the Munich Agreement that he would either have to be stopped with military force, or not at all. If Poland had handed over Danzig when Hitler demanded them to, he would have made another, broader demand for more Polish territory a few months later.

This.

And people hate on 'leafs', I live in Surrey and there are a couple of cemeteries around me where Canadians and Brits lay side by side. It's always maintained, thank you Canada for getting involved.

just a shame about your PM.

>should of

Go read a fucking book nigger

He wasn't even fucking PM when it started.

Chamberlain (reluctantly) declared war on Hitler though.

>This guy is the reason for WW2.
Really? I didn't know he forced Germany to sign Treaty of Versailles.

>Chamberlain: Hitler stop invading.
>Hitler: OK. Here's my word I'll not invade any more.
>Hitler immediately invades another country

What a trustworthy individual that Hitler was!

Germany invading Poland is the reason for WW2.

No German invasion of Poland means the UK can't declare war.

he was just a useful idiot
don't give him too much credit

That was before the Trudeau Senior Era, when we actually had a bright future ahead of us.

Then we repatriated our Constitution and Trudeau created the Charter which literally enshrined "Multiculturalism" as a core value of Canada. And his son has come to finish the job.

Was Poland's invasion worth millions of lives?

He was a hero. If only we had taken his advice to invade Russia immediately after the fall of Germany.

Okay either OP is retarded or baiting because it was Chamberlain not Churchill that was PM at the time, I don't think Churchill became PM till like 40 or 41. Plus like Hitler did break dozens of treaties and would of never stopped.

He wasn't PM when war was declared nor did he annex Czechloslovakia.

Nice meme

As the grand-nephew of eight Americans soldiers, fuck you. Last I checked, the person who invaded the other guy first started the war.

>thank you Canada for getting involved.
As if they had a choice you illiterate bong

This guy is the reason for WW2.

In all honesty I think those battle hardened Soviet divisions would have ate us alive.

I guess you Yanks had the bomb but still.

They were independant by then you tard.

fuck off you german retard

you too lord hawhaw

Those countries cheered as they were occupied
Leibensraum

We did, retard

bullshit

Why do you think people care that your relatives died for Israel?

germ-any confirmed for Eternal Euro Dindus
>inb4 princip sarajevo 1914
we fucking tried to warn the habsburgs
we agreed to every single demand of the ultimatum except one, to the point a-h contancted willy to whine they no longer have cb

Only Austria and the Sudetenland you stupid burger. If he had stopped at those two, nobody would have had a problem with it. The ethnic Czechs, Slovaks, Poles and Russians that fell under Hitler's control faced severe brutality by the SS and despised their German occupiers.

Officially
>hardened
lol. Patton himself said that he could have taken Russia quite quickly if only the they had immediately begun the invasion. The Russian forces were undersupplied, underfed, and disorganized by the close of the war.

Because he wanted russia anyway, so one way or another the eastern europe states had to be taken.
I doubt though that he would have invaded the UK or france. He a) didn't want a two front war and b) loved the UK and knew that a war between white europeans is dumb.

>

Why do you think anyone wishes to read you historically illiterate opinions?

>insulting based Churchill
The only problem with the man was the fact that he was born a Brit and not American. If we had Churchill instead of that faggot FDR we would have ended the cold war before it started.

>Churchill was the problem
>Not Chamberlain

Are you retarded?

yeah, the ultimatum was just a pretense for annexation anyways. If I recall correctly, the only ultimatum Serbia denied was for Austro-Hungarian troops to enter the country and root out plotters, which would be tantamount to occupation.

WW2 was a war that never should have happened.

You can whine on about genocide, invasion and firebombing this and that but only the jews should have been exterminated. Maybe not even that.

Certainly not poland as they were full of jews and tried to do their commie revolution in berlin
Austria, Hungary and Czechoslovakia loved it

What the fuck are you talking about. The Pope is the reason for WW2

>but only the jews should have been exterminated.
>let's permit this madman to conquer half of Europe lol what could go wrong

>Patton himself said that he could have taken Russia quite quickly

Patton said it, it must have been true!

I don't know if you remember, Hitler said he was going to take Russia pretty quickly too.

This isn't a pic of Neville Chamberlain, IE the equivalent to every limp wristed liberal, I.E. the reason we will never try to appease an aggressor again.

Churchill had to clean up Chamberlain's catostrophic mistakes

>This guy is the reason for WW2.
Great man Churchill. a worthy opponent and incredible orator.

That image is rambling garbage, but your assertion that he wouldn't have invaded the UK if they had cut a deal is probably correct. He absolutely intended to invade France, though. Hitler hated France.

>implying it wasnt just cb, and you didnt phoned papa russia , if he would back you up
you didnt agreed the most important point...
btw its called ultimatum for a reason

I do think germany could have won or have a bigger chance if the US didn't support the soviets with money and resources. Russia got BTFO by finland 2 years before and suddenly have the quality to defeat germany...
I wish I lived in a world where the anglo states never got involved or helped us.

Also the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact emboldened Hitler to invade Europe. Both world wars were Russia's fault.

Churchill became prime minister after Germany invaded France.

Russia stronk.

Stalin did literally the exact same thing and the Brits allied with him.

Patton was a skilled and seasoned military leader who had just played a key role in winning a major war, and was speaking in concurrence with such men as Winston Churchill on the matter. Hitler was a borderline illiterate Austrian scoundrel who failed wherever military matters were put into his hands.

Him or Austro-Hungaria desu.

Zukov and the lads were infinitely more skilled than Patton by the end of WW2, sorry. I'm not even trying to be a Soviet shill, but that's reality.

>He absolutely intended to invade France, though. Hitler hated France.
No, because he knew the UK wouldn't like it. When france and the UK declared war the french put their troops into the bordering german grounds and Hitler at first didn't even react. He did let french soldiers walk around and take parts of germany because he wanted peace with the west so bad and tried to prevent it for a long time. I'm not saying he did this because he was so nice and peaceful but simply because it was the more intelligent descision. What ultimately cost us the war was the two fronts and most importantly the involvement of the US.

International Bankers and Communists are the reason for WW2
If Germany was never victimized after WW1 they never would have militarized

It was supposed to be temporary, though. The plan was to deal with the more dangerous threat and then take down the USSR afterward. Unfortunately, people were too tired of war to continue the fight, so the politicians of the time had no leeway.

The difference is that Stalin didn't start it. Germany invaded Poland before the Soviets.

What are you, retarded?

The balfour aggrement, nothing else than that every one can cry the fact hitler invaded poland, but the balfour agreement was was the true motivation why churchill started the war!

fuck you you kraut skum- dont you have some muslims to tend too?

>turned Germany from borderline third world cesspool of crime and poverty into pic related
What a bastard.

Yes, and it was always an uneasy alliance. The only reason the Allies and Soviets didn't come to blows following the defeat of Germany was because of a mutual fear of the other's military capabilities

I guarantee you that if Hitler hadn't gone about like a conquering despot he easily could have forged an alliance with UK-France-Italy to defeat Stalin. 1936 the Entente was far more afraid of Bolshevism than they were of Fascism

>Zukov and the lads were infinitely more skilled than Patton by the end of WW2, sorry.
Irrelevant to the conversation.

Pomp and fanfare matters little if you proceed to piss it away 10 years later, Icarus.

No it isn't.

They didn't give a single fuck about Poland, they just wanted a reason to start a war with germany.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance
>...for mutual assistance in case of military invasion from Germany, as specified in a secret protocol.

Then destroyed it by invading all his neighbors.

Is this supposed to be impressive? Their prosperity was merely the result of Keynesian policy and war, the same policies that Roosevelt employed

>Churchill
>based
The guy literally laid the groundwork for the EU - he was a good friend of Count Kalergi. Listen to his University of Zurich speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln4SRnt4VE0
The Soviets were invading a whole bunch of countries in East Europe, including Poland, long before 1938.

Holy shit all these faggots on the Internet that think they know what REALLY happened in ww2

No, don't see any near me Mr 55% white.

Oh that poor Hitler just wanted peace and people just misunderstood him!

>Germany invaded Poland before the Soviets.
USSR invaded Poland two weeks after Nazis. It was a joint invasion.

Then why did Hitler fall into the trap by invading Poland?

>I wish I lived in a world where the anglo states never got involved
Me too, Germ cuck. Me too. If you've done your homework, though, you should know that Churchill was a puppet on strings, a worthless drunkard.

> put their troops into the bordering german grounds and Hitler at first didn't even react. He did let french soldiers walk around and take parts of germany because he wanted peace with the west so bad and tried to prevent it for a long time

You're a fucking idiot. The Phony War, which is the period of no conflict on the Western front during the invasion of Poland that you're referring to, was for two reasons:

1. The French were fucking cowards who wanted to hide behind the Maginot line and hope for a quick and bloodless peace

2. Germany only had 8 fucking divisions on the border compared to France's 60. Diaries from the German General in command of the Western front at this point relays his very present fear that the French would easily overwhelm them and march into Germany's industrialized areas incredibly quickly. The French never did this.

This is one of the great mysteries of World War II, but if the French had they would have crippled Germany's ability to make war within a year. Instead they waited in fear behind their fortifications until Poland was conquered and Hitler could redeploy those divisions, upon which he promptly invaded Denmark, Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands, and France - only the latter of which Hitler was actually at war with, of course. But Naziboos will justify this blatant disregard for neutrality and the sovereignty of nations.

Poles were doing ethnic cleansing and terrorism against the german population, same as during the Silesian plebiscite when Germany couldn't fight back.

Yes, it is. A caesar and a Napoleon fighting together would have struggled to win even in situations less dire than that of the USSR at the close of the war.

Moreover you just implied that Patton's opinion is no better than Hitler's, which is fucktarded, but you're somehow in a position to rate generals like dbz characters?

>the Brits allied with him.
Not really.
The Russians and the English speaking democracies had a common enemy, and Canada and the US sent Russia supplies and weapons (including tanks).
But They never cooperated with Russia the way they did with each other.
The British nuclear weapons program got folded into the Manhattan Project, but nobody shared that shit with Stalin.

>Stalin did literally the exact same thing and the Brits allied with him.

Literally this. Explain to me why the territorial integrity of Poland was worth a declaration of war, but not the integrity of Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania or the other half of Poland.

Apparently only Western Poland was worth fighting over.

*Rolls eyes*.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

Hilarious baiting

>ITT retards calling each other retards

Holy fuck is Sup Forums ever filled with traitors though. It's just not in the interest of western foreign policy to allow Hitler to take over half of Europe. Not fucking up Hitler would have made you a cuck.

It thanks for the resources and land Britain, i'm sure it was worth it right? 8-^)

It's not in the interest of western foreign policy to fight for Jews so you can be turned into minorities in your own countries either.

>Apparently only Western Poland was worth fighting over.
>implying Britan could fight the Nazis AND the Commies at the same time.

Stupid frogposter.

This, it got even more ridiculous after WW2 when they began disliking russia and having the cold war. Not like this was what Hitler was fighting against.

By two weeks.

Britain hadn't even formally attacked Germany when Russia took the other half. That's how quickly it happened, and how both Hitler and Stalin had planned it, yet Hitler is the only one who is blamed.

All I'm saying is, don't try to make it about Poland when the Brits clearly gave no fucks about it being occupied by Russia for the next half-century.

He was essentially trying to keep the empire going but he couldn't, in the end he destroyed the empire in exchange for help from the Americans winning us ww2. I used to think he was a traitor but really he was a victim of the rise of USA and the rise of nazi Germany. He was an amazing and good leader. I guess it was 50% his fault and 50% Germany's fault.

Like if he hadn't done what he did a unified Europe would spell the end of the British empire, meanwhile USA was waiting to decide who to join and was eyeing up Canada and other parts of the empire.

Tbh id rather we didn't declare war, then maybe we wouldn't be in this multicultural time line.

So he pisses away many German lives to save a few German lives?

Genius.

see:
Britain could barely hold off the Nazis. You expect them to fight on two fronts? Of course they chose the one closes to home.

What the fuck happened with the UK? They've won the war and got fucked over more than us in the long term.

I don't there's a single country which has actually won something in WW2 except for the Soviets.

>Brits clearly gave no fucks about it being occupied by Russia for the next half-century
The Brits were acting in their own self interest.
What is it with you Sup Forumsacks that you always have to drink the Kool-Aid?

I don't understand why this didn't cross Hitler's mind. He could have shifted the "kill all Jews" angle into a "kill all Commies" with some propaganda effort, and then formed an alliance with the West to smash Stalin. It would have given them a reason to fight against a common enemy and would have prolongued the anxiety Britain and France had with Germany's aggressive expansion. It would have also given more time for facism to influence other nations and sink deeper into politics.

He had to have thought this at some point, but something must have made him change his mind. I wonder if him and his posse never thought about it or they were just too autistic about Jews.

>They've won the war and got fucked over more than us in the long term.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

p.s.: You're welcome.

With things they way they are, its hard to see that turning out worse

You expect the Brits to declare war on both Germany and the Soviets?

Another genius.

He did think about it, and he did make efforts in this matter. See: the anti-comintern pact. In the end his lust for lebensraum and conquest overwhelmed his rationality in the matter. Just like the invasion of Russia.