IIT Sup Forums pretends it's 2031

>45th President Donald John Trump former president of the United States, has died at the age of 84.

>Donald Trump suffered from Alzheimer's disease for 2 years.

>He succumbed to pneumonia in New York at Trump Tower after 5 days illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eib6cqg1inE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't know blacks could have autism.

he will die way before that.
wayyy before that.

I can't wait until he goes WHITE and stops dying is hair

>implying Donald Trump won't be the first to receive anti-aging treatment and live past 200

Fuck those digits.

What the fuck is Bolivia?

Sound like a disease.

PRAISE

How about we pretend it's 2016 and we should fight to prevent the future tyrant Obama from destroying USA's democracy?

I don't know. Since Trump is still so active for his age and he stays away from drugs and alcohol he might live to be at least 90 years old.

Trump is already 70, and we all know being prez ages people like fucking crazy. I'd be shocked if the stress didn't get to him by 80. ESPECIALLY if he's a two-term prez.

He's gonna look waaaaaaay worse than that after 4 years. Every president looks like they've been hit by a train after they leave office. He'll be lucky to have any hair left at all.

I think hes implying he'll be killed

>It's the year 2031
>Trump has died a peaceful death after bringing peace to the entire planet
>The United States and Europe have all been restored to bastions of the Europeans
>Africans and Muslims had their countries shit fucked up so hard, they attempted to build civilization, and it actually worked.
>Russia has officially joined the rest of Europe, and its economy skyrocketed into the high positives.
>Russia and American joint-operations have succesfully constructed the first lunar colony

>The extreme distant future is now here
>Humanity has conquered the galaxy, forming into a galaxy wide civilisation.
>Sol, our home star has exploded, leaving a cold, dead core that provides no heat to our now perished Solar System.
>Andromeda is due to collide with Earth in the next few thousand years
>The threat of the Heat Death of The Universe is now becoming apparent
>Humanity is scared on what to do, seeing as there is no escape from the inevitable death of the universe.
>In their time of need, a familiar figure ascends from the sky on each planet Humans have occupied, glorious golden hair blowing in celestial wind.
>A few scholars recognise him as Saviour Trump, the man who ended all wars
>He extends his hand, pointing towards the sky.
>Suddenly, every human across the galaxy is teleported out of their dying universe, and into an entirely new one, just a few million years old
>Saviour Trump walks forward, congratulates everyone on continuing his thousands of millenia old legacy, then shows them all a brand new universe
>A new way of continuing humanity's ever-growing might
>Trump smiles, then floats off into the cosmos, never to be seen again

just like u

What did kek mean by this?

no

It's a good thing we still have President Segall around.

Jerk.

youtube.com/watch?v=eib6cqg1inE

Sounds nice

>every human across the galaxy is teleported out of their dying universe, and into an entirely new one, just a few million years old
>just a few million
The first stars don't form until 200 million years after the big bang and even then the universe is still chaotic and hot with almost no heavy metals.

They cancel each other out, as is the nature of chaos.

What's the most effective thing to smear on my spiked bats to help battle off mutant niggers?
Chili, toilet cleaner, pepper spray, what?
I can't carry around a bottle of boiling oil all day either.

>inb4 not just staying in your room hooked into the cyberlink, and using the electrical tongue stimulators to make the food coming in through the city provisions tube eatable.
They sometimes enter my home.

I see the electricity is working today

An irrelevant country next to Peru.

Good effort, have a (You).