not me

literally winging it

it was my privilege

I'm an engineer. Does that count?

That's some former USSR type shit right there mate

unlucky m8

yes

Stairbuilder here

What is it with you pricks and shitting in the waterless toilets?

Not skilled.

going to the rigs. prices are going up, jobs are coming back.

Hoping to become a skilled electrician soon. I'm a skinny millennial but I love hard work. Not enough of my peers realize the importance of tradesmen and often look down on them simply because they're blue collars. You guys are doing awesome work out there. Keep it up!

wax/wood carving, welding, basic engine repairing, carpentry, painting, some basic masonry, plumbing, wiring, i think i could build a house, never done it, so wont guarantee it until i see it though. But in here basically everybody who is not a rich fag knows this things.

story required kek

Not much of a story, just
>go into almost-finished house
>see a huge fresh shit in the toilet
>stairworkers and joiners just smile at me

3rd year electrician apprentice.

>brazil
>"engineer"
Real engineer checking in

Mexicans do manual labor. Proud white men use their brains to earn money. Unless you are brown, or white trash, you shouldnt be doing physical labor in todays day and age

this is someone that will die when society collapses. Even if you had guns and food, it wont last forever.

You're a fucking faggot

>implying the calculating, problem solving, foreseeing and physical fitness required of "manual labor " isn't white.
>implying honest work isn't white
>implying sitting in an office for some corporation like a coward from 8am-3pm is "white"

kys

Currently working in a race horse ranch, easy job with a possibility of getting fucked up or killed by a horse

Former caulker and current A&P mechanic

Typical lazy Amerifat. Just replaced it's nigger slaves with mexican ones and then complains it's 60% white.

trades are skilled. Berry picking is unskilled. Honestly if you work in some office building along side John Liberalpants and David Sheckelberg I feel bad for you.

shit accidentally left my name on from /sg/ kek

If I have guns and food Ill just find a brown person and make them do anything I need. Societal collapse means there isnt anyone coming to help your shitskin ass after you are enslaved.

Spoken like a person who says "trade school is great, why bother will college". Or you arent a proud white man. One of the 2

I can juggle

Architectural Technologist
>mfw hyped for the wall

No, working for the same wage as a mexican, doing the same work as him, when you are white and he is a subhuman mongrel, isnt being a good white man. If you do the same work as a nigger or mexican, you have seriously failed at life... and you actually seem proud of that

2nd year sprinkler fitter

Best decision I made

Exhibits Antisocial behaviour.

what a fucking jew

>laying brick and landscaping next to mexicans in the dry kentucky heat all day
thank god the crew I'm in is all white

I know Canadians dont have these things called Mexicans, but in the US there are 3 kinds of people who work trades. Mexicans, Niggers (usually road construction) and alcoholic pollocks. If you see a white man holding a hammer or a shovel, chances are he is a meth addict and the only job he can hold is cutting wood and driving a nail

>laying brick
>skilled

It's just bullwork for dumb Irishman only thing worse is stucco

You'd probably take three hours to assemble an IKEA chair.

I am an attorney if that counts as being skilled

>brick laying
>skilled
Pick 1 m8

nahh you are dying, i bet you couldnt do 20 mins of walking with some gear and a rifle on you.

Good point. Stucco is almost universally Polish around Chicago. That and sign installers. Its almost like Indians at Dunkin Donuts. You can go months without seeing a Jib, but need some Stucco and all the sudden the neighborhood is over run with them

>No, working for the same wage as a mexican
wrong. I could get up to 800-900 euro per week for bricklaying depending on my employer
>doing the same work as him
no, the mexican sweeps up my cigarette buts.

hard work is being a good white man. it is the most honorable way to provide for your family rather than work at the expense of the poor in favour of the jew.

>skilled
Not buttering the head joints
Didn't spread the wall
No line
Every brick is out of level
Wearing pussy mits

No, I will just pay someone else to do it for me. Same with working on my car.

There is this thing called money and if you have enough of it, you can make other people do things for you

>tfw business student
at least I can fix cars and other things.

>electrician
>plumber
>mechanics
>HVAC
Never seen a nigger do any of these jobs and I live in a city with thousands of them. They pay extremely well since the Jews tricked all the young people into pursing liberal arts and business degrees at their colleges. Now there's a shortage of tradesmen and we're making money doing good honest work.

Diesel tech here. Somedays I hate the shit brought to me. Most days it's pretty relaxed with only little shit breaking.

...yea... thats how much the poor mexicans we make fun of make too. Whats your point?

>/skilled/
>doing monkey tier blue collar job

KEK

>i'm such a proud white man, white power, 14/88 etc.
>b-but i won't do what white men are expected to do.. haha f-fucking niggers

>unbuttered bricks

>lay a brick on top of each other
>skilled
>fix a pvc pipe
>skilled
>cap off wires
>skilled

>tfw /neet/ master race

>falling for the (((money)))

in a situation were money is worthless, every worker you ever had in your house is going to remember it and all the shit they can loot there, no gun is going to save your ass, specially if you're a faggot.

how many people know the inside of your house? how many cable man, repair man, and shit over the years?? uhmmm really makes you think.

read as one.

Is union better then non union

>being this paranoid

Yeah if MAYBE society collapses that will happens, but for now you're a blue collar cuck at the bottom of the chain food

Ahhhhh the good ol Professional Janitor.

In today's world that might be a big skill for some people haha

I guarrentee you almost anyone could do that lol. .
Also if society does collapse there will be no need for electricians or plumbers.
Even further, the most out of shape people I've seen have been plumers. I think I'll be fine with my finance job and going to the gym which my employer pays for

before you even lay a brick(standard 215mm x 102.5mm x 65mm with the use of 10mm mortar joints which run vertically and horizontally) you must consider

>thickness of the wall to be built
>amount of openings
>amount of detail in the wall, decorative panels or dentilation
>if the wall is double skin or single skin
>the height of the wall

oh and of course, how many bricks, concrete blocks or stone is needed to comply with all of the above :^)
Will i be seeing you monday morning are you too busy exulting with the fact that you have softer hands than your girlfriend?

dont you have a helicopter to fall off from?

>unskilled sheet metal work
need to get myself a skilled trade but earning 450 a week sucks. I had a mate with 6 years unskilled experience negotiate $25 an hour to start a A/C course. Hopefully i can get something like that

NOT FUCKING HERE

Thats just plain data, I could carry a book that says all that shit and read it when I need it, no need to waste memory space

Went into family business out of high school.

Took me 12 years to realize I hate it.

Now I'm looking at going back to school in my 30s for either welding or machining.

How do you deal with the crippling depression? It got me when i was /neet/

I'm a postman. That's a skill, r-right?

must get you laid at least once m8?

Real men do both.

>pussy mitts
Doesn't mortar contain limestone which is dangerous?

Carpenter, just begun to hunt, dabble in growing my own foods will expand this summer, practice a martial art (bjj), have a non-degenerate wife that knows how to sew/knit/crochet.

Still want to learn how to do electricity and am learning more about cars.

"Sorry sir I need to learn how to build this thing before I start working, gonna have to add some time to the original estimate."

>tfw 23, unskilled and unable to find a jab
brings a tear to my eye desu

My fault though.

Right here faggot.
I'm global elite.

Only with my wife

Hes saying it isnt hard or complex to learn at all, and could be learned in less than a day if need be

Too relatable. Any construction worker or carpenter of any kind you let into your house will shit in your toilet and not flush.

That must be why apprenticeships usually take around 4 years with each year having 6 months in a technical college to learn the theory alone?

If you get mud all over your hands you are doing it wrong

> t. Former mason

Brand spanking new electrician apprentice here
>my local doesn't use laborers so I get to move pipe for 1yr+

at least ill be making decent money

Based.

Is warfighting a skill?

I mean they are teaching to people who want to spend their lives putting a brick on a wall over and over again so they might be kind of slow

Another real engineer here.

Rotorcraft is best aerospace

>the Irish actually believe this is skill

Ha! Will thrre wont be any AP wallbuilding classes i suppose.

Cunts like you are the reason why we have niggers in this country

Because if you're going to dedicate at something people expect some guarantees of quality, thats why you need degrees.

But the learning curve is very unequal, you learn the 90% of the things, in the 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time is just small details and perfecting the skill

Not even remotely political.

HEY MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS FOR ONCE. THIS ENTIRE PAGE IS FULL OF NON-POLITICAL POSTS.

I do concrete, made abt 52k this year

Flight instructor counts?

Yes, it is.

>in a wall
you are creating a wall when you work as a mason

>Brickwork
>Blockwork (solid & hollow)
>Cavity walls & chimney breast construction
>Kerblaying & paving
>File openings, flues & chimneys
>Decorative brickwork
>Arch & Timber frame construction
>Decorative brickwork & tiling
>Stonework & cladding

>the Irish actually believe this is skill

>not going into the finance world
Pleb

I could see all this being on a 1 hr powerpoint lecture lol not a ton there

>actual workers
>learning from fucking powerpoint

>Excel monkey

Unless you have connections its shit desu

John Deere cert. mechanic w/ electrical certification reporting in.

Life is good, money is better.

Low Voltage fag here.

books about learning to build houses? no enough time to have formal education.

I'm not trained in any particular thing, but I'm a handyman type and I end up doing all sorts of repair and home improvement shit for relatives.
I'm pretty experienced at driving a tractor, if that counts as a skill.