I am the Eternal Anglo, ask and I shall grant

I am the Eternal Anglo, ask and I shall grant.
By Kek's side, the world WILL become pure again.

tl;dr

Destroy the aryans.

look more like a paki to me

Basically; beadyness.

I have the power to grant wishes to the will of the people. I cannot grant wishes like letting individuals winning the lottery; I can make slow but determined change come true.

Your insolence is noted, but forgiven. I am no shitskin.

The memes are real

Do not disobey them, for they will lead you to salvation.

Trump will win a second term. This has been decided. We are going to be blessed with seven years.

Why does john oliver look french?

Filthy mutt bloodlines. Regardless of what he or anyone else may claim, he has dirty blood.

>TFW Nobody believes in the Eternal Anglo any more
I cri

You meant 8 right?

We are going to be blessed with seven years.
so what will happen on the 8th

Its uncertain whether it will be through death or illness, but we will only see seven years of Trump. Mike Pence will finish up the term on his behalf.

BEADY

>Eternal Anglo
>Soulless brown eyes

All the better to see through Jew lies with

Remove Brazil, replace them with a mix of Colombian and Venezuelans, and make them all speak Spanish.

However, my main important wish is for every semite (Jews and arabs) to be gone from this existance, forever and ever.

>brown eyes
>not white

t.beaner spic wetback

The Brazilians are on their way to doing that job for you. The earth's crust moves slowly.
The arabic nations will see their world burn, one by one their countries will fall to dystopia and death. The Jews on the other hand, are one force that nature has no hand over.
I see no way as of this moment that they will be exterminated, try as I might.