If Russia wasn't behind the attacks, who was?

If Russia wasn't behind the attacks, who was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU
nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/obama-putin-hacking-news-conference.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No reasonable answer Sup Forums?

youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU

implying it was literally the Russian government

Just cause some hacker is in Russia, doesn't mean Russia is responsible

A non e-moose

But would you agree the evidence leads to someone in Russia?

It's just information that got leaked.

Nothing got fucking hacked. FUCK MAN.

It's just sore losing on the left's part. They can't accept that the American voter rejected their fucking ass.

All these libtards and nigger jackasses need to stfu and just accept that they lost.

Say it with me
>Soviet Cuck

putin has a weak chin KEK

A hacker named Sup Forums.

Disgruntled insiders from within the DNC and clinton foundation.

Information that leaked? Podesta emails weren't leaked. Not to mention the continious hacking that kept trying to occur but was intercepted by cyber security.

I don't have access to any of the evidence, I can't answer that.

It *does* look like someone in Russia, however that proves nothing beyond the origin of the attacks.

I highly doubt Russia would sanction an phishing scam on a campaign manager just for the hell of it. They have much, much better intel and means of aquiring it lmao

Lol a get out to vote volunteer.

Craig Murray, wikileaks operative, says there was no hack at all. A disgruntled Democrat employee leaked the data with a good ol fashioned physical hand-off in the woods.

You don't understand Russias history of hacking. Take a look at the Georgian election as well.

Where's the narrative leading?

It was my neighbor Jim. Dudes a legit asshole.

>It *does* look like someone in Russia

based on what?

Podesas emails were phished homie.

Nothing wrong happened during the elections. This is just buttmad liberals desperately grasping at straws to stop the inevitable. Trump will be president, end of story.

There was no hacking. Even Obama admitted it. Theres no proof that directly proves Russia was hacking anyone.

The information Russia used to make Hilary look bad was leaked data.

Trump is your president and you lost. Get over it.

the left

>Russia wasn't behind the attacks

It was a pissed off Bernie bro that worked at the DNC.

i too would like to know the hero who allowed the American people to glimpse the truth behind their "democracy"

That's not fucking hacking either... also his password was literally password.

We're just trying to put a face on the hackers not trying to change the election.

The rust belt was won fair and square by Trump. We know our faults.

Even if they were, how does it excuse them from the things mentioned in those emails?

Im more concerned with what the dems were doing than who hacked them.

If we're talking about the DNC ones, based on the very little evidence we have about that guccifer 2 guy.

If we're talking about the podesta stuff, I haven't looked into that at all.

Wikileaks says it wasn't Russia, I do trust Wikileaks for now, better track record than the CIA.

Sounds boring af nothx

400 lbs hacker

Putin is now Joey Greco

Seth Rich

Obama, the CIA, and the FBI all says there was hacking. Who are you trying to fool?

Maybe you cant deal with the fact that the American voters rejected the democrat party too

This image needs to be fixed. No way Obama has to look up at Putin

You realise they weren't really hacked ? Podesta fell for a phishing email to change his password ,a child could have done it.

>attacks
>implying

Some 400 pound dude on a mattress.

There were no hacks. Clinton is just a failure.

This, likely someone in Washinton

There was no hacking. The only election fraud was the usual illegal aliens voting Democrat, like it is every election.

>implying Vlad isn't a manlet

DNC: Seth Rich

Podesta: Kim Dot Kim

The Dominicans

They were punished by losing everything. What more do you want? What they did isn't jail time worthy.

Using your brain is the most fun part of being alive. You can use your own intuition and come to your own conclusions about what is real or not. You don't need anybody to tell you how to think for yourself. The resulting cacophony and cognitive dissonance that this sort of thinking fosters is unimaginably chaotic and some would say, schizophrenic, but I prefer it to a linear autistic narrative.

It was the voters all along!

its simple. these fucking idiots are such peices of shit they are having an internal power structure caused by all of their massive incompetence. it's just one faction fucking with another.

youre so smart. when did you graduate from The War College

Yeah Jim's a pretty big goy

This, he was probably looking for CS GO skins

Cory and Trevor, you guys are DUMB as FUCK

put your fucking hands down

Cory, smokes, let's go

Yes it is.

An example needs to be made.

Could be anyone, really. All kinds of people do hacks for all kinds of reasons. Some for amusement - to see if they can beat the system - some for malicious purposes - trying to steal credit card info - and some for spy operations. I really can't say. Might be a spy, might be some bored comp sci student, maybe some nerd who lives next door to you. Most large networks are pretty much under constant attack, from lots of sources.

it was a phishing scam. his password was 123456.

>signature of russian intelligence

cmon son

I just said Trump won fair and square, doesn't change the fact there was some serious hacking going on. I personally dont think the emails did damage to Clinton either.

>attacks

Slovenia. Entire country participated shilling for Melania so we can get gibs from USA

youll see it soon. the reports coming out in a couple weeks.

Whatever moron decided to wrote in an email that his password is password

Assange gave several interviews on the subject and was backed by various US intelligence vets.
Obama himself had a Freudian slip during the presser.
There wasn't a hack. It was a leak. The source came from inside the DNC

>intercepted by cyber security

You're a fucking child.

obongo says so
checkmate

Lawdy have mercy

replace "attack" with "leak" democrettin

>What they did isn't jail time worthy.
Are you kidding me?
Nevermind how they were rigging the Dem primary, which is going to ruin all trust people had in democracy

Nevermind how it's been revealed Clinton was working with fucking AL-QAEDA in Syria and Libya

no, definitely not worth jail time!

So is Obama just trying to make the biggest mess he possibly can before he gets kicked out?

This is now proofster thread

>literally
Was it seriously password?

no, Peru hacked the elections, I have proo

>homie

well there it is, you're just a fucking nigger - which explains this rest of this shit thread.

For once OP isn't a fag - just a nigger

What "attacks?" The DNC leaks were an inside job. Hillary already had him killed.

The CIA. There were no hacks, only leaks from Seth Rich, The CIA is starting another Iraq tier psy ops to get the people into fighting russia.

It was p@ssw0rd
Not a meme

it was literally, seriously actually factually indisputably fucking password

OBAMA ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA HACKING

TELLS THE PRESS MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE THEY WONT STOP FUCKING ASKING

THEY DICE UP WHAT HE SAYS TO FIT THEIR NARRATIVE ANYWAYS
NEW LOW TIMES
nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/obama-putin-hacking-news-conference.html?_r=0

>Implying there were any "attacks"

>Igor you find proofs?
>no u?
>no

Putin himself was behind all the hacks. He placed an electronic signature on the phishing attacks.

10/10

Just remember, don't do it if you ever visit Russia or ex-USSR. Calling someone a rooster can get you stabbed.

There were no "attacks." The emails were leaked by insiders.

The emails came from Podesta, retard, which means someone broke into his account and then gave them to Wikileaks.

How are you drumpftards this stupid and in denial of your pussy-ass spazzing leader is a cuck to Putin?

Fat kid named Dylan

More at 11.

It was 4CHIIN hackerZ you fucking idiots

They were phished because Podesta is a fucking retarded old pedo. I wouldnt be surprised if the scammer was Russian because many online scams are Russian.

The Russian government did fuck all, though. It was just a random scammer and an old man that doesnt know how to use a computer.
Surprised it didnt happen to Hillary first. She's just as bad at it.

Seth Rich.

World Leaders, ladies and gentlemen.