Okay, I want your honest opinion, how likely, with Hillary winning he popular vote...

okay, I want your honest opinion, how likely, with Hillary winning he popular vote, and the Russian scandal being unfolded, is it possible that tomorrow, the Electoral College will actually vote against Trump?

For several states, the Electoral doesn't have to actually follow the intend of those who elected them to vote for the president.

I am not a US citizen, but I almost want to see it happens, just to witness the amount of massive butthurt and shitstorm it would cause. it might be fun to watch.

0%. Anyone who says otherwise is just whoring for (You)'s

What if Russia hacks the electoral college?

would never happen because then what trust remains in the electoral process is gone, and it's civil war

Desperate cries from the side who lost.
I massively doubt that the electoral college will go against the outcome of the elections. A little sway to look good to whoever the politicians are trying to appeal to, but I can't see them putting their positions of power in jeopardy over something that was blown out of proportion by a side that hasn't felt a sting this bad for decades.

Seriously, the choice is to throw the balance of everyday life in the air over small issues or throw their chips in with the guy who by all means has already got the job.

Almost all the noise actually coming out of the electoral college is from Democratic electors, who have no control over the outcome. They can beg and beg but it's brutally obvious that they only want to sow chaos to discredit Trump as much as possible before he takes office.

Unless I've missed it, only that one fucktard in Texas is a Republican elector that has straight up said he won't vote for Trump. The odds of the electoral college disrupting the regular process is infinitesimally low.

O% chance. All this scheming is only meant to psychologically abuse you. There is no need to worry. The US military supports Trump. Every legal gun owner in the country supports Trump. No one can take him away from you unless they kill him, and then we'll unleash hell

0%

How does the voting the electoral college do work, anyway? I have never seen info on that.

Do they vote on ballot on paper? Or do they vote like a senate, all clicking a switch to light up their vote? Or is it by raising hands? Or is it electronically?

do they all gather in Washington to vote there, How do they vote form their own state?

look, as a non country you probably dont know how a proper nation state works so let me learn you some knowledge:

on December 19th, 538 people will cast an electoral vote, the person on their ballot depends on how the states they represent voted, however there are very few and ineffective laws that forbade an elector form voting against the way there state voted.

so here is what i think will happen, a certain amount of people will flip their vote, but not enough to cause a constitutional crisis.

It's a physical vote. No electrics, no innernets

>Unless I've missed it, only that one fucktard in Texas is a Republican elector that has straight up said he won't vote for Trump.
Well, one is already quite a precedent.

Faithless electors aren't that uncommon. They happen from time to time.

Paper in ballot? Raising hand? Oral vote? All going to Washington or staying on state?

Even in the worst case scenario it goes to the House of Representatives and we still get Trump. This is nothing more than faggot democrats stealing any joy we might experience. Hillary doesn't ever get to be President. Ever.

>look, as a non country you probably dont know how a proper nation state works so let me learn you some knowledge:
We have a plural system. it's messy, but at least people can vote for who they really believe in without going against their own interest. And everyone get to be represented.

Paper. The votes are collected and "sealed" until delivered to Congress

Oh please electoral college, please change your vote to not reflect the vote of the people and prove even further the point that my vote is truly worthless because it's all subject to how you feel today....

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

>please change your vote to not reflect the vote of the people
You mean the popular vote?

40% until Obama talked, not even kidding, Obama ruined it and killed it dead. The left is utterly demoralized to the last xe.

>is it possible that tomorrow, the Electoral College will actually vote against Trump?

Impossible because they vote on Monday

>Obama ruined it and killed it dead
How so?

Basically 0%. We have had one or two seriously fucking shady elections in our history (1960, 1874) but the electors have never gone against their state's votes in large numbers. It would be completely unprecedented.

If there was actual concrete evidence that Trump had cheated or the Russians had messed with the machines, maybe. But that evidence doesn't exist, so it's not happening.

The popular vote of some 2 million illegals and dead people who had their vote counted in the state of California.

If you want your dead illegal vote to count than move to Texas you tard, oh wait, you won't because it's scary and they have guns

Hillary also lost the popular vote you memeing faggot

>but I got more of it!

Since people keep bitching about majorities it's clear from how many people voted for conservative 3rd parties if we had a runoff like France that Trump would have won the runoff

Mexicans voting in droves in CA and IL and Hillary spending boatloads of cash to get more votes in southern states and Arizona doesn't mean a fucking thing

virtually nonexistent, peaceful transfer of power relies on this

He said that the election was completely legitimate, and blamed the defeat on unfair media coverage and mistakes by the Democrats. Obama might be partisan, but he's not stupid enough to trash the entire government and election system over one result he didn't like.

I thought it voted on Monday

>The popular vote of some 2 million illegals and dead people who had their vote counted in the state of California.
Source.

>Hillary also lost the popular vote you memeing faggot
No?

The electoral college has never not reflected the wishes of the states. Nebraska and Maine even split their electoral college based on state popular vote. Your vote isn't worthless, it's important for determining how your state will vote. But of course it has no impact on the other states.

>Hillary also lost the popular vote you memeing faggot

Got any proof?

>Nebraska and Maine even split their electoral college based on state popular vote. Your vote isn't worthless,
In Nebraska and Maine, yes, but in any "Winner take it all" states that isn't a swing state, it pretty much is.

>but in any "Winner take it all" states that isn't a swing state, it pretty much is.

Not exactly, because the definition of swing state can change. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania....all reliably Democrat for the last 20 years. Look at them now. And of course, the presidential election is just one of the dozen or so that we vote in.