Refute this image trumptards

Refute this image trumptards.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS

Even a non-american such as myself knows the logic behind putting people with serious financial influence under the reigns of the God Emperor. He is essentially buying these companies with power. Try harder, shillfags.

>He is essentially buying these companies with power.

Prove it

He's president-elect, and owns a billionaire company.

no

>He's president-elect, and owns a billionaire company.

That doesn't mean he """""owns"""""" those corporations. He had many super pacs funding him. He's bought and controlled.

>trump is just the same old swamp!

>trump is also dangerously different and we must stop him

pick one.

That's pretty anti-semetic of them to put the Rothschilds there.

>He had many super pacs funding him

Prove it

>Prove it
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864

It's too poorly made to refute. If you blow it up, it's too blurry to read. You didn't make an argument, so there's nothing to refute.

Can't believe how naive and stupid nu/pol/ is.
Trump himself have pretty much admitted he has benefited fromt the swamp, why would he want to get rid off it?
if Trump really wanted to change things he sure as hell wouldn't be allowed to win

I have just looked through what you linked. Expain how this supports your preposition that super pacs fund him

The fact is pol rather get fucked by white cock, then black cock. They just dont realize they are getting fucked no matter the outcome. O well back to eating my animal crackers.

Got any sources on those?

You're pretty fucking dumb, huh?

this, where are the libertarians...

What happens if the electors simply don't vote for him?

Libertarianism isn't a solution either since they support the (((free market))). But atleats they would have got rid of the fed and the foreign policy