Work 40 hours a week

>work 40 hours a week

why

>because other people do

ah i see

>working only 40 hours

Pleb

yeah it has absolutely nothing to do with money

You're talking to a NEETcuck that lives with his mom.

>not burning your money to counter inflation
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

40 hours? Is that all?

this desu, 40 isn't that much

What would you rather be doing? Work is healthy for you, healthy for your mind, self-esteem, plus you can buy things you want after doing it.

>not working 80 hour weeks for an absurd salary that you have no time to enjoy

Come on man it's current year

>35 hr master race

You work to afford a place to live/food to eat/car to drive/ect. if you can afford these things without working then you can choose not to. you can also choose to be homeless and starving.

basically a NEET

We work 40 hours a week because this is America and in America workers are absolutely fucking retarded. We believe it is a virtue to spend at least 8 hours a day slaving away for someone else. We believe that doing away with unions that ensure we have decent pay and healthy working conditions is in our best interest. We vote against having minimum wage adjusted for inflation. We do all this so we can call ourselves "hardworking americans" so that even if we are ignorant, self-harming and feckless, we can at least say we are not lazy.

>not valuing your free time

>work 40 hours a week
why
>because everyone else is doing it because no one can really figure out any other way to provide for themselves other than starting a business which is very risky, often results in bankruptcy, and requires much more than 40 hours a week of work and you're absolutely free to figure something else out for yourself like being a musician or a painter but we have also noticed that those people tend to be dirt poor and work their asses off also which is why almost everyone consents to the 40 hour work week -- it is just the best option for most people and probably for you also
but i'm so extra smart and above all of you, I should get paid without having to do what you do

there, FTFY you waste of life

You better be doing something really productive with that 40 hours a week not spent working.

8 hour work day.
8 hour recommended sleep
8 hour 'you' time.

Seems like a fair split up of 24 hours.

Of course, that's not counting for the time you spend traveling to and from work. Time spent on basic hygiene and body maintenance. You can skip out on sleep for more time to yourself and vice versa, but you can't really cut down the work hours on the spot depending on your needs.

>le work is hard meme
Yea maybe if you go into something involving hard labor.
I fell for the stem meme and I'm not making as much as the memes made me think but it's hella fun working on software with my friends at work.

>being so dumb that it takes you more than 40 hours to achieve a productive week

Nice try schlomo

>not having your own dental clinic /other business
>Working more than 20 hours a week
>Not spending around 20 hours a week on your summer house, located on a private island where only your relatives live

Wew, lads

You earn what you are worth.

20 hours/week WORKING on your summer house

40 hours is unbearble, thats why so many people are on welfare

but I suppose that just (((the way of the world)))

>caring what others think
do what you want as long as you're not harming anyone and you're happy.

>Draining your life 8 hours a day for making ((them)) rich

Wew lad, truly the land of the free.

I do it so I can live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, drive a nice car, drink good beer and booze, eat good food, wear nice clothes, etc. I don't really care what other people do, or which pepes they post.

If the welfare scum got off their asses, we could all get by with 20 hours a week. But since they don't, those who DO work must put in more hours to carry those who DON'[T. Sitting around collecting a government check does not build more houses, grow more food, or make more cars, contrary to what soon to be exterrminated libtrash might say.

Work is easy and so is making a lot of money.

i always work hard and dont get money

what am i doing wrong

>10 hours of work a day
>2.5 hours in traffic

Shit sux bruh

Youre lying? Even when I worked a shitty job, my managers knew my work ethic and gave me raises accordingly

>my managers
What about his managers?

40 hours a week isn't even 8 hours a day. On 40 hours of week assuming you don't live in California or something you can live like a prince.

I'm going to be doing 20 kek

Kek

If I don't work I don't eat. If you don't understand this you should count your blessings.

Most burgers have 1-2 hour commutes. subtract that plus making food, cleaning and running errands

this desu, I gotta eat & pay rent. I wish I could live a NEET lifestyle but I'd probably end up killing myself for being such a useless cunt

>work 12 hours a day for 12 hours rest (4 if you discount the time you will be sleeping)
>work 6 days for 1 day free when you will be too tired to do anything
>work 11 months for 1 month of vacation
>work 60 years for 10, 20 tops of retirement when you are old and can't barely do anything

And still call yourself free

>only working 40 hours a week
Come back when you are over the age of 16

Arbeit macht frei

>defending wageslavery this hard

>not living off passive income.
Workplebs GTFO out of here. Richfags only.

>comparing free and consensual exchange of labor and money to slavery

I put in 25-30 a week and have enough to stock the ammo shed

>I don't own slaves, I just rent them, totally different

>you actually have to work to make a living

Woah

>you have to contribute to society to reap it's benefits

Woah

>trade services

Woah

Real life is boring AF, work gives you something dull enough to brainstorm future goals/dreams

i like to travel, and traveling is expensive. i am not courageous enough to venture into anything beyond standard employment. now i only stress during work hours, and relax at home.

>not understanding the federal reserve and centralized banking systems of almost every country on earth

also:
>food, water, shelter, clothing

how does one acquire those things with money? how is it "free and consensual?"

but you're right, you can either:
A. die
B. work "freely and consensually"

I'm a human not a worker ant though.

I work 24 hours a week, I've been able to keep more money than ever before.

>tfw working 50 hours and still live with mum

being this autistic>

>Society is advanced to the point we have to "create jobs" that we don't actually need or even want like gas pumpers
>People still want to make working absolutely necessary for survival

>not being a computer / software engineer
>not working salary
>not setting a deadline then finishing your project early for loads of free time

step it up familia

The greatest problem about work is that very few end up doing what they like.

every person i've seen work more than 40 hours was inefficient. i can come in an hour late every day and still outperform the rest of the team. I'm alert and productive because I have time to exercise and sleep.
but every office i go everyone has a cult-like adherance to timecards and the holy 40 hours. i swear they spend an hour every day talking about where to charge their time or how to handle holidays or whatever bullshit.
fuck we're being paid to work not deliberate about timecards

The serf caste of Europe has a natural predisposition to serve, that's why a handful of Aristocrats ruled the numerous masses for thousands of years.

Thank god I have a job where I can read all night and do 2 hours of actual work. 40 hours still seems long to me

>mfw I work three 12 hours back to back and enjoy a 4 day break
LMAO @ your life

Working 40 hours a week is far too much. It's impossible to take care of other avenues in your life if you're a single man.

You only get two days off per week, and then you have to buy groceries, do laundry, do yardwork, wash dishes, and other chores/errands on your days off.

If anything comes up, like a family member needs your help moving, you can say goodbye to one of your days off. Better squeeze all those errands into a single day!

40 hours? That's cute. Try 110 hours in two weeks.

Stupid, leaf.

Work at home and 40 hours isn't so bad.

>Settling for a job you just consider "work"

Find your passion, find out what line of work fits into it. Study, enjoy college life and eventually get paid to do something you love.

Also, this probably goes without saying but...You really do appreciate your free time ALOT more when you are working. And even IF you are too lazy or dumb to go get that job you love, even a shitty job is something you can learn to like.

Could be worse, people used to work 12 hours a day 6 days a week.

i don't think that's how it works

i don't think companies will adjust their working hours and minimize profit just because the 8% who are unemployed get jobs

>''study'' (go to jail) for 20 years to be a good goyim
>''work'' (be a slave) during 45 years for the jews
>all the things for which you made an effort and had to suffer through your life will be for nothing once you die
>try to save ''money'' and unnecessary material things so you can ''enjoy'' the last 10 years of life once you are not able to delight it
>luckily you will be the richer of the cementery
>calls himself redpilled

>Work 53 hours a week
>1 hour commute there and back respectively
>Basically have no life
I miss being neet now

I work for a japanese company. I would love to work ONLY 40 hours a week. Those fucking slant eyes work me from 8am to 8pm

The one time I was dumb enough to complain I was shamed for being a lazy fucking roundeye

>college professor
>work 60 hours a week until break, drops to 20 to do shit I want so it is not like work.
lol enjoy life suckas.

>working as salary

uh, hey bob. could you work tomorrow?
>uh no.
yeah... i need you to
>b-but its my day off
sorry.

enjoy not getting paid for overtime.

>>>comparing free and consensual exchange of labor and money to slavery

>a nigger is force to pick cotton. In return he gets food.

>a nigger is not forced to pick cotton, but he gets food in return if he does pick cotton

>a nigger is not forced to pick cotton, he gets a choice of processing the cotton, packaging cotton, carting it to the factories. he gets food in return if he does any one of these.

>a nigger is not forced to pick cotton, he gets a choice of processing the cotton, packaging cotton, carting it to the factories, but he needs to convince his slave master that he deserves to get his job of choice and compete with his fellow negros for the short supply of desirable positions. he gets food in return if he does any one of these.

>a nigger is not forced to pick cotton, he gets a choice of processing the cotton, packaging cotton, carting it to the factories, but he needs to convince his slave master that he deserves to get his job of choice and compete with his fellow negros for the short supply of desirable positions. he gets enough money just to buy food.

>a nigger is not forced to pick cotton, he gets a choice of processing the cotton, packaging cotton, carting it to the factories, but he needs to convince his slave master that he deserves to get his job of choice and compete with his fellow negros for the short supply of desirable positions. he gets money to buy food and other distractions

its a short progression from slavery to wagecuckery

Jokes on you, I work 37.5 hours a week because they don't pay for my lunch!

Tfw you work at ford with union benefits.

*autistic screeching*

>110 hours in two weeks
that's cute, try working 240 hours in two weeks

>being a NEET
>not realizing NEETs are objectively the least free, most cucked slave goyims to the jews and negroids

imagine living like that, disgusting. no wonder that irrefutably all neets are incels.

This
I call in sick or take vacation whenever I have shit coming up, rather do errands on a day I was suppose to work

Also subtract prep time for work, if you live in the north scraping ice off your car, etc.
Yes goy, you have a good five hours to yourself...

dont forget the shift is 8 and half hours. 30 minute lunch isnt paid. Then an hour total or more commuting. Already at 10 hours for glorious work

>why

To do something productive and contributing and to earn your keep. Pretty simple.

Only the lazy and niggerish believe that they deserve all of their time to themselves without having to work to survive. P-please tell me you're not one of either group, OP!

I think its amazing the system they have
>Never get fired
>Work long periods
>If not get shamed or bullied out

you are talking about the rich right because the top elites take more money in from the government than the bottom poor. Alos poor people spend their money unlike rich people who save it (thats what makes them rich and not poor) so in reality the poor people spending that welfare actually grow an economy because spending creates demand and thus GDP growth. Also the South takes in more welfare than than any other region while the Northeast pays the most into taxes.

Money corrupts all before it. You WILL hate your former passion if you get paid for it. Anyone who claims to "love what they do" is in denial or deranged.

I work two 18 hours shift saturday-sunday

>only sleeping a maximum of 48 hours a week

nah fuck that.

I work 8 days a week. Have money to win lolis over. I could never get a loli when I was a NEET.

>Mommy and I get into another argument about this
>She keeps saying she's going to make me go live with my dad so he'll force me to get a job and go to college
>Says I need to work because it's what everyone else does
>Going to go to government assisted college in January because she wants me to even though I'll be miserable because it's what I'm supposed to do
>But she's still not happy and wants me to work because it's what I'm supposed to do
>Know I can never be happy working or going to school because it'll be just like school which was a thirteen year long nightmare except worse and I'd be doing it forever
>Hoping I can find some kind of government assistance to save me
>She tells me it'll be like a crutch or an excuse not to work
>But my goal is to be able to live without work because I want to be happy and I will never be happy doing this
>Trying to be hopeful and keep telling myself I can find a way to live without work and school and be happy when all my family is always hounding me to get a job
>The conversation ends with her telling me to find people who feel the way I do on the internet and ask them what they do to be happy

what do you do

how do you stay awake dong two 18s?

I wouldn't really call what I do, 'work' though, I sit around watch YouTube videos and TV on streamtuner.li

>not being a computer / software engineer
The eternal job for cucks. This kind of jobs stand for feminization, a blue-pilled working atmosphere, nu males, NO AND I REPEAT NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, therefore it stands for weakness and for contribution to a digitalized world which led to this with social media and cultural marxism infected society.
BETTER GO TO THE GYM AFTER WORK, HUH? You weak piece of shit.

to summarize further:
>slave is not forced to pick cotton, but he gets to live in return
>wageslave is not forced to work, but he gets the money to buy necessities to stay alive in return

literally the same thing, except there is a middle man ("money") and a choice in career. it is a substantial distinction, but still pretty damn similar. IF there was a universal income, THEN i'd say there was a substantive difference between the two. as it stands now, there is a difference, but both slavery and wage-work operate on the same basic condition: work or die

>rich people dont spend their money
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>a german complaining about engineering jobs
Your entire white population is either an engineer, brewer or prepper of black bulls.

Leave to join the military or just leave and be homeless for a while. You will understand why you were unhappy really fast. We just don't see the truth when we are right in the midst of the fog.

I was homeless for 3 months. Gained everything back and more after the 6th months.

What some of you faggots don't understand is that some people have the ability to be happy in the present while saving up for future joy.

If you truly are miserable doing what you do, fucking change it. You have one life, it ain't gonna be an easy one, but atleast make sure you're happy doing what you do.

Are you looking for opportunities to advance your decision power and value at your place of work?