Tuvalu logistik thread – we really need it(?) edition

Here is my simple calculations, and you decide - is worth it or not? (I do not claim to accuracy and truthfulness). Beforehand I would say that the main problem does not become itself an invasion, as provision of guarantees from the United Nations or Union that we will not blow up to the abyss or special forces cut our throats during the night. Unfortunately the only option I see is the taking hostage of local residents (if there is a better idea to offer there). So be sure to get the operation leader!
* Further plans are built on the basis of the fact that we remain one to one with the island, and no one else interferes in the operation.
So you have an idea to capture the island? Well, the main problem is the distance. I'm pretty sure that in the whole world will be accepted at least half a thousand volunteers (and maybe more), but that's just we can not so easy to transport such as a few hundred Americans to the shores of Australia, (we can not seize the island with 15 Australian Sup Forumsack). We must ensure that provisions, place of residence and combat training, flight ticket to destination and so on. More than 500 people (actually more). The place of the initial staging should be some Indonesian island or any other (reason - a very small number of people can really get an Australian visa, and Australian authorities will look with suspicion upon us). For a short time it will be the initial supply base. Initial monthly training combatants will be conducted on the base, here are the drove ammunition, weapons, vehicles, provisions. Smuggled half of a thousand people from around the world will at least 1k per person. Also deliver the goods on a tropical island is very expensive. (taking into account the 1.5k per metric ton all together 2kk dollars).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JdSL6
trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Single Engine Piston&make=CESSNA&model=172N SKYHAWK&listing_id=2239473&s-type=aircraft
an-26.com/view_airsale.php?id=34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then there are questions of intelligence. Mapping of the island, cartography close islands, sending commandos to the island itself, transfer to them of weapons and explosives. All this results in too large a lot of money.

Ensure each soldier's personal weapon and armor is a major logistical challenge. Ar-15 / AK-74 is quite easy to buy (although have to buy illegally is likely), the price at 500 (+ - 100 with a bayonet knife and accessories) dollars allows them a very large number of people. Calculation of 150 rounds per person the price increases to $ 700. Armor (helmet and body armor - 6th class of protection) will come as early as 400 dollars. Form, lunches, radio communications devices - increase the total amount up to 1.3 k dollars per person.

We need a secure on-site HQ capable of how to attack and defense. Purchase of the Soviet BTR-80, ensuring its further armament, radio-relay covering the whole island and combat systems will come as early as 65k dollars (excluding smuggled through Russia, China, and further along the water). From the good - he waterfowl, armored personnel carrier is able to land with the main forces of assault, fire support troops, relay signals from the headquarter at a distance of 20 km or to become a headquarter.

We don't even have a military.

An important part of our combat power must be an aircraft. With Tuvalu it’s enough small transport aircraft AN-2, which is able to transfer a small number of commandos. The aim of the AN-2 to become a landing on the airport and its capture. The aircraft is able transfer 10 people and assault weapons. The cost of the aircraft (without fuel) - 25-40k.

For greater reliability of operations you can take something like the RPG-7 and teach detachment of grenadiers. The cost of the old RPG-7 and ammunition for them to troop out of 5 people will be in the region of 10k.

* Optional * If you are willing to Spend More to 200-300 k, then a good buy would be a MANPADS Igla (2-3 of them). - If you need to protect the island so the IGLA is te best way to whack other countries to send planes to the area for a long time.

The most important part of an operation become a water transport. Water transport is to be divided into 4 types: light boats, armored support boats, staff "frigate" and transports of provisions and equipment. Light boats must just landing on the beach with marines. Armored support boats doing the same function, but also provide a simple defence (sandbags, steel plates) and have arms to support landing (RPK for example, M2 ideally or something like that). Staff "Frigate" is a converted trawlers with high armor, radiostation and anti-aircraft cannon armament on the deck (something more than 20mm, ZU-23 for example). Roles them are simple: boats landed troops, support boat landed troops too and provide fire support in case of resistance. "Frigate" demoralize enemy with main caliber fire and play the role of HQ. At the end of capturing operation in case of successful outcome transporters deliver equipment and provisions. 300 marines will fit on 30 Light and 10 armored boats. Light boats practically impossible to manage in the sea, so it is assumed to transfer marines first on the island not far from Tuvalu on support ships, after prepare inflatable boats and from there go to the attack. Light boats will coast 600 dollars each(18k), armored boats with machineguns and ammunition will be within 90k, each of two HQ “frigates” will be cost 220k. So without transports it will be within 550k. It‘s the most optimal structer of fleet. Of course, all this can be reduced to just light boats and one frigate, but it‘ll works only in case of absence of resistance both from the the locals and from neighboring countries. Minimum price will be 250k.

*Optional* Suicide drones. Yeap. Fucking suicide drones. It will be our first and the most powerfull weapon. Let’s be honest, the most dangerous weapon of Tuvalu it’s a patrol boat with 25mm cannon. The simplest way to destroy or damage this outside radius of destruction is a suicide drones. We can also destroy any millitia’s defency barricades on the beach. Israel make them, Poland make them, even ISIS make them. Price on suicide drones to build or buy them is starting from 60k. We’re need only 5. So 300k it’s the price for easy victory.

Totally it’ll be 3675 k in maximum option or 2775 k in minimum option. That’s only millitary costs without fuel, transportation, food, solar plants, hydroponic farms and satellite communication channel with the outside world. Do we really need it?

bump

Sorry I'm late to the party dipshit.

9 years Command/Control experience in the USAF. I know how the workings of an airport, from logistics to air traffic, all work. I can help in that arena.

I also make a mean Arnold Palmer.

Please stop roleplaying

Is there any way to get there from the U.S. state of Hawaii in order to bring guns?

Buy yourself a boat and just sail off.

Eventually when the feds figure out we're not joking this won't be good. Is there some sort of invite only chatroom with background checks we could set up?

What level of smuggling on Hawaii? It is easier to bring a weapon from some cloaca in the South China Sea than Havaii.

Operation will take a lot of time, year minimum.

There is a 0% chance anyone believes this would actually happen until it's over with.

We could literally breach the shoreline right now and they still wouldn't take us seriously.

Let's just admit this'll never happen but it's fun to think about.

Why didn't things like this happen in the 18th/19th century?

Surely there would be some rich guys unaffiliated with a state who could round up an army on a boat and go invade some native island?

Did you double-Czech your calculations?

This is some next-level autistic escapism.

We're already there for years. What's the difference?

Obviously you're a newfag, but back in the day kids on Sup Forums would get v& for saying they would shoot up their school

do we get to kill the 10k habitants?

This is exactly why it'd be hilarious if it actually happened. I can see it.
>~15 random Sup Forumsacks meet in hawaii with an oldfag who owns a boat, and just sail to the island.
>they arrive, and all 16 climb into a tiny motorboat
>boating towards the shore while one blasts the soundtrack from saving private ryan
>everyone is shitting their pants
>>born too late to explore the world
>>born too early to explore space
>>born just in time to invade a small island nation
>the boat somehow makes it to the beach without capsizing
>they all just walk down the nearest road yelling and pointing ar-15s at people they see
>one shoots, killing a random native loli
>"dammit bill, this isn't a fucking gore thread. MODS!"

nice larp thread
fuck off invasion fags

cool, in your opinion is the military option legitimately going to be more viable in a world full of concerned nations with powerful armed forces than us just moving there and kiking them out of existence?

We would need to guarantee the safety of the locals and the government officials to at least have a chance of not having our throats slit during the nights by the UN or some shit like that.

I failed to address this point in the last thread as it archived. The answer is yes, it can indeed be done even out of a jungle workshop. Filler for HE could be just about any explosive as long as it's stable enough to withstand the twist rate and high speed. HESH rounds would probably be even better and perhaps even easier to make. I wouldn't go with 76mm though as that shit is wicked high velocity and I doubt anything an autist made would be able to withstand that.

I'm still just larping Mr. FBI agent. I just have a fascination with military technology and the means of production.

How many years will it take until the sea eats tuvalu?

We need dams, windmills and grachten.

Are you by any chance?

As a further note the smokeless powder used as propellant could probably be cordite which is less reliable but it was used through WWII by the British quite successfully in spite of that.

whetes the originalthread go

The funny thing is that we need only dummy weapons, 20 people and massive information attack and island is our.

Well how the fuck do you bring guns from some Pacific Island when guns are much harder to obtain than getting a gun in America?

>f-fuck

Forgot to add:

I don't really think anything would happen, to be honest. No one cares about a "country" that has absolutely nothing of value to add to the world. They're 65% obese and all their women are disgusting. It's not like they'll be missed socially, either.

archive.is/JdSL6

fair nuff, I'd defer to your opinion even if I'd prefer the kike route

You obviously don't know liberals.

So can we get an equipment list rundown for individual troops? I'd also advise against the use of an AN-2 over the option of a cheaper end surpluss helicopter. This way we can use it to go back and fourth from the ship to the island if a quick resupply or medevac is needed. I also would suggestwe get a basic outline of how we would commence this invasion.

Vietnam & co?

Shutup

Alright lads, It's time to get Autistic.

Look at this map. This large Airstrip stretching across most of the main town is our easiest way to access the Island, so here is the plan.

We land on the strip with planes carrying men. Attacking from air has two major advantages. 1 - Speed, the invasion would begin without warning and the natives would only have minutes to react. 2 - proximity. If we come in by sea, there is a lengthy beach that we have to cross, if the Police have firearms, this could result in casualties.

Secondly, after securing the Airstrip and advancing into town, we capture the Government building, seated a convenient few blocks from the Airstrip. There, we threaten their leadership into surrendering the island.

The population of Tuvalu is about 9000. We would have to bring at least 1/10th of that to combat the local police force and pacify any civillians that might otherwise overwhelm our invasion force with numbers. 900 men can be easily transported by a few cargo planes (good luck getting those). If we bring burgers, aquiring guns and ammunition shouldn't be a problem.

The invasion will be swift and decisive. We would literally take control of the island in minutes.

Are we going to have a boat big enough for a helicopter to land on it?

It would probably help to get some countrys backing beforehand so they can recognize our legitimacy after we declare our ethnostate

I own a barge and an old T-72
But I don't think I could make it across the ocean

Now where the FUCK are you gonna get a plane?

You what?!?

I have no fucking clue, my man.

What's the range on an AN-2 look like? Keep in mind we'd be operating over the Pacific necessitating a long range. Since we're not going to have any carriers supporting us we'll need something that can go the distance while loaded.

don't sweat the small stuff, friendo :^)

Literally google your aircraft of choice then add "for sale" at the end of it. Or did you canucks ban flight too?

>Invading a country and getting wrecked by insurgeny and interventions instead of destabilizing the country via psy ops and staged false flags and rise up as the liberators

It's like you faggots haven't learnt anything from watching the CIA

well shit, apparently not
do we just pool together to afford it..?
are there people here who would unironically provide a plane that could host an invading force?

Really jewing then out of existance is the best course of action.
When people find out of an invasion we will look like ISIS.

Shittiest forced meme of all times

This. We need to start with psy ops.

Not forced we got Keks approval

Don't get excited, the guns deactivated.

I still prefer the black ops version I discussed in the last thread. That'd be hella fun.

>tfw I'm autistic enough to psy-op people IRL at bars and clubs

A-at least it g-gets me out of the h-house, r-right guys?

I live in Atlanta. I do.

trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Single Engine Piston&make=CESSNA&model=172N SKYHAWK&listing_id=2239473&s-type=aircraft
Second hand from one of these type websites. Same for boats, except they're even cheaper

This guy knows what's up

i say it 3 thread in a row
We need fucking Anschluss of Tuvalu ( pls change thread title already) . Fake referendum like in Crimea. We need our special forces to prepare Tuvalu for our invasion. We need fucking aussies to bring a tank on this fucking isle. Thats it

Still, it's an apc and it'll be a heck of an intimidator

an-26.com/view_airsale.php?id=34
an-12 big cargo plane. cost from 400k to 1/2 million(small repaire and we go).

Let's get some actual ideas going. What kind of psy-ops could be begin planning for pre-invasion?

>cost from 400k to 1/2 million
can we just buy Tuvalu?

>tank on an atoll

Nyet, dude. We need footsies on land.

mb better to just buy Tuvalu?

I will start: cutting off supply? We already know they import food/supply.

>we need ~900 people
>plane can probably carry 5-10 people
>an-12 can carry "60 paratroopers", so probably 100 Sup Forumsacks
that's more like it

Why fly the troops in at all? Wouldn't it be much easier to find a cargo boat, overhaul it with weapons, and simply land on the beach?

So where would we launch off this AN-12 with ~100 armed men and sustainment supplies on it?

Plane lands in capital, starts a distraction attack whilst landings happen

nyet, Ivan. we must conquer it!

but that's not fun.

Show up in Maui Jim and other expensive Island clothes.

Schmooze around the bars and shops, etc. and make friends. Be exceptionally friendly and courteous. Volunteer in the local community. Be a youth group volunteer with the kids. Essentially, be the island hero. Get to become friends with store managers. Go to their family barbecues (Pacific islanders love family get togethers on weekends). Go to city council meetings and make your voice heard, but stay completely neutral. From there, befriend low-level politicians. Now you can start the shit talking and get them to fall apart from the inside. When they start worrying about their relationships and job security, strike. Murder a medium-level politician or councilman, something like that. Make it look like it was done from higher up. After a couple of weeks, meet with the highest on the totem pole of the islanders. Murder him in secret. Use his phone to invite over the chief of police and whatever top lawyers they have. Take them out.

Once that's done, the team you brought with you can take over the cop shop, airport, and capitol building.

This is all just ideas for a movie btw.

An-12 can fly 5,000 kilometers. We can negotiate with Vietnam ans start from their base.

Your digits disagree

Guns? No problem. Danao, Cebu in the Philippines produce top-tier gun so cheap. It even got featured in ((vice).

Would they accept an outsider? We could find someone who more fits the demographic of an island native, as to easier gain trust.

Has anyone created a scenario in CMANO or something yet?

Would they accept an outsider? It'd have to be someone who more fits the demographic of an island native, as to easier gain trust.

Talk shit about the governing families. Apparently politics there is a family thing, get the people against the ruling group and we have our opening. We're already very good at demonizing politicians.

What about British intervention? It *is* owned by them, after all.

If I got in contact with my family I could get Soviet submarines, planes and tanks and what not but I'm not going to ask them for that to shell some Pacific island full of Cannibals.

We have plenty of shitskins on Sup Forums user.

what's the best way to run an ethnostate guys?

You're right, lad. I just threw out the 1/10th estimate implying the entire population and police force of the island would be waiting for us at the landing strip, ready to gouge our eyes out. We could probably take the Island with 50 guys no problem since a lot of the population is spread out. But I guess it all comes down to the size and armament of the Police force, Tuvalu's only real form of defence.

kek :)

>miss queen we have been invaded by a bunch of white people screaming REEEE and saying stuff like china will grow lager and they have frogs pics every where please help
>what the hell has the island been smoking gregory what do you think
> i would think we know if a navy was invading it must be a prank

This sounds like something out of South Park

Just hire 3 Ilyushin Il-86's from Russia, then you'll have room for just over 1,000 pollacks.

>No prostitution
but what about the locals?
>cannabis illegal
>mfw

>International terrorism
How about fuck off wanker

>It's another thread in which Sup Forums roleplays that they're going to start their own whites-only country.
I bet the average age ITT is around 15.

Kek wills it.