So what really is hidden in Crimea? Unknown technology from "those who walked before?"

So what really is hidden in Crimea? Unknown technology from "those who walked before?"

Something left over from Cold war? What was really so important that Russia threw away 7 years of the surplus of the economic growth to have control of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_WY0s_1XM
youtube.com/watch?v=oipmvdJEMLc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin and his Family wants to increase their people's support. They will do anything for.

No, there must be something else there. Something Russia did not want to give to NATO.

>So what really is hidden in Crimea?
It's populated by retired kgb.
Their villas is the only thing hidden there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_WY0s_1XM

Does not make sense, why would a russian leader throw away billions of investments and political surplus just to appease its own people....

The Lance of Longinus lies there. It's the only way to kill Yahweh.

This, terminal dogma is located there.

black sea port

youtube.com/watch?v=oipmvdJEMLc

The world's gayest nigga lives in Crimea. He subsists entirely on mummy cummies, anal sex, Natalia Poklonskaya's milk, and Batman comics.

If he is killed, the world will be ushered into a Golden Age led by Hannibal Barca.

The lance, Putin fear it since it can kill him! Of course..

Crimea also possesses several natural gas fields both onshore and offshore, which were starting to be drilled by western oil and gas companies before annexation.[68][69] The inland fields are located in Chornomorske and Dzhankoy, while offshore fields are located in the western coast in the Black Sea and in the northeastern coast in the Azov Sea:[70]
Name Type Location Reserves
Dzhankoyske gas field onshore Dzhankoy
Golitsyna gas field offshore Black Sea
Karlavske gas field onshore Chornomorske
Krym gas field offshore Black Sea
Odessa gas field[71] offshore Black Sea 21 billion m3
Schmidta gas field offshore Black Sea
Shtormvaya gas field offshore Black Sea
Strilkove gas field offshore Sea of Azov

The republic also possesses two oil fields: one onshore, the Serebryankse oil field in Rozdolne, and one offshore, the Subbotina oil field in the Black Sea.

Crimea has 540 MW of its own electricity generation capacity including Simferopol Thermal Power Plant (100 MW), Sevastopol Thermal Power Plant (22 MW) and Kamish-Burunskaya Thermal Polwer Plant (19 MW).[72]

It's the Elders of Zion meeting house, luckily no Ukrainian found it since independence. Now it's back in responsible hands

It's the fucking black sea port. How can you post on Sup Forums without understanding why a naval base in the black sea is so important to Russia's force projection and regional influence?

Do you know why Syria is being fought over by Russia/Iran vs US/Qatar? Pipelines into Europe.

This. Its like you guys don't even play Hearts of Iron 4

so its actually called the black sea. thought you called all seas outside US for black seas

ur moms pussy

>black sea

its basicaly a big lake

true dat f a a m

No one cares.

I think nords like to call it BBSea.

sounds about right that. What we nords call big, you USburgers call normal.

>he believes the pipelines meme
>he thinks hes smart for believing the pipelines meme

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

One of the biggest geo-political challenges the US faces is EU's increasing energy dependence on Russia that doesn't allow them to completely ruin relations with each other. If sanctions end, it'll be because they need more natural gas and Hungary wants gibs.

To secure Sevastopol and prevent further encircling of Russia by western military bases. It has a strategically important base for Russia's naval fleet, in addition to being Russia's only warm water base.
It was fine for Ukraine to have it when they had a Russian puppet government in Kiev who will favor our bases over western ones. Now Ukraine has EU puppet government and Putin was forced to act. Dont listen to liberal cuckolds there who will cry about ebil putin, they obtain their information from the jewish oppositionary leaders, and thats far worse than any RT propaganda.

looooool taht waz s0o0o0 r@ndum!!!!

>It was fine for Ukraine to have it when they had a Russian puppet government in Kiev
Stop this meme, if Yanukovich was our puppet he would crush the maidan with armed force and be done with it. He was just a typical greedy stupid hohol who had a bright idea to milk both sides for gibmedats.

Objekta 825 maybe? Was already discovered though, this is fish in a barrel for Russians though, it is worth more in resources/port conspiracy aside and they just had massive breakthroughs with eurasian union/china gas deal, combine that with syria shaping up nicely and russia will be bustling in 5 years.

Also alot of people cannot get a significant or accurate estimate of autonomous territories that give exclusive dealings, transnistria, and otessia come to mind immediately.

Yanukovich was neutral, as the understanding that Ukraine was neutral between Russia and nato, but that wasn't good enough for Soros

ironically this 'follow da oil' logic stems from a lack of understanding of geopolitics. it's funny to see how it has persisted from the aftermath of iraq to the present day, and that the people who still think this way appear to believe that they now understand geopolitics

Nazis invaded it also, you know.
>Wonder why.

genius, like the shooting from the snipers was not what started the revolution in the first place. Yanukovich was under strict orders from Putin not to start a bloodbath, for two reasons:
1) Guilt, Putin could not protect the narrative if the whole world saw the President gunning down unarmed protesters.
2) Dividation of Ukraine. Putin wanted to have control of ukraine. Russia has lost so much money on the annexiation. He wanted the country together with a russian hand.

Now, what Putin miscalculated was Yanukovich incompentence. Even though he granted him asylum Putin knew that because of the actions of Yanukovich he could not support the narrative of it being a illegal coup. Yankukovich played a hand believing he could balance EU and Russia towards interest of himself and Ukraine. It failed spectacularly, and when the protests grew out of control with the BERKUT unable to clean the Maidan for some reason he believed that black-ops forces could.

So what actually happened on the worst day? No one knows, criminals was hired as both provocateurs and security, but someone somewhere lost their head and ordered a shoot order. This guy is lying dead in a ditch somewhere with the person that ordered the missilie to fire on the Malaysian airlines flight

Ukraine will always be involved in a great war.
1) Strategical placed with access to the black sea.
2) Tons of ressources, not called the breadbasket of USSR without a reason.
3) The eastern part was basically a industrial heavyweight zone with several vital factories.

Assad himself mentioned in his BBC interview that the reason Syria is so important to regional influence is precisely because of its location.

>follow da oil
I'm not saying Syria has oil, retard. I'm saying they're central to explicit energy goals by both sides. Guess who the peace is being brokered by right now? Turkey, Iran, and Russia. It has other benefits, increasing Russia's regional presence in the aftermath, creating a launchpad for Iranian militias to support Shia governments like the new Iraq adminstration, etc.

But yeah, you're really smart, Nigel. So smart you never have to make an argument while misusing the word ironic.

That's pretty succinct summary based Dane.
With one correction. Putin guilt, not a thing. Just bad optics.

And yeah, I too disagree with Yanuk's a puppet. He is a moron. Poroshenko has far far less independant thought than Yanuk.
And what bugs me most is how shit whole situation is. And the worst part? there is no good options for ukraine now. Simply none. Can't go West Because Russia won't let it happen. Can't be independant cause West won't let it happen. Can't go east cause they don't want to because of what Russia did.

Clusterfuck.

Wait for Western Europe to collapse, form an Eastern European Defensive pact and common market with Poland, balts, v4 states

Thanks. But when i said guilt, i did mean it like an emotion, i meant it as a presumption. Like Putin knew that he could not control the narrative with the presumption on guilt was on Yanukovichs rule.

Too much resentment in Ukraine right now. Minsk accord is a joke, it only serves to undermine situation. The only way Ukraine get's out of it is if either pragmatist takes power in it or putin maneges to somehow anchluss it. Neither of which is likely.

Thats the thing. Putins narrative is based on looking at Ukraine as a failed state. Still after all that has happened, Ukraine biggest enemy is themselves and the system. Corruption goes so deep into the society that it has integrated into the societal culture. Much like Russia (although Russias corruption is much more brutal) the curroption hinders the social growth.

Sad, because a modernization of Ukraines agriculture would basically make the country a potential bread basked for Europe.

A third point is that without Ukraine, Putins Euroasia project is dead in the water. The economic zone needs the potential ukrainan goods and the ukrainian market.

A warm water sea port.

>Ukraine as a failed state
Thing is - it is. I note this often in this sort of threads, but the amount of parralels with russia in the 90s is uncanny. Except as you noted we went full on non state, and that's harder with internet and mass surveillance around.

And an insurrection. Should have mentioned the insurrecton.

You are dreaming, it will be a big internal security risk for Russia to invade Ukraine. The longest Putin will go is to try to annex the donbass/novorussia area. If he crosses Dnepr it will take considerably ressources and manpower of the russian army to keep the peace, and thats just with the rest of the world not getting involved. US/EU/etc will pour ressources and weapons into ukrainan forces thtat has prepared for it for three years.

Not to mention the money that will be needed. Russia are spending a fortune on Crimea and their projects (that bleeds more because of the widespread corruption) to try to calibrate it into Russia. Not to mention that they also send money into Donetsk and Lugansk to keep the goverment going.

Russia and Ukraine are pretty similar. Big countries with lots of ressources stolen by an elite. However, the Prosperity of Russia from early Putin until 2012 is what Putin basically is gluing the russian people together with.

The way of life is pretty much similar in Ukraine and Russia, however youth in Ukraine is more western oriented than Russia.

I said anchluss not an annexation. I have no illusions about the likelihood of such an occasion, or that it will happen any time soon. I just don't see many good productive outcomes for ukraine. It's just what else is there? As I said, I'm not buying it will go either east or west, it must return to neutrality. And it can't so long as west is spoonfeeds it's current leadership.

If Ukraine can find a leader that can balance west and Russia interest with their own and get a control of the corruption, Ukraine can see strong growth.

Alternative two is too hope for a russia in the early 90s. A country that economical collapsed with a weak leader and then use the momentum to push forward towards west like the baltics.

>If Ukraine can find a leader that can balance west and Russia interest with their own and get a control of the corruption, Ukraine can see strong growth.
The problem with this is two fold. You need an authoritarian for that. And you can't go authoritarian and pretend that you are buddy buddy with the west. So they need a break up with it.

>Alternative two is too hope for a russia in the early 90s. A country that economical collapsed with a weak leader and then use the momentum to push forward towards west like the baltics.
Western interference made 90s much much worse, not better, which is the point I'm making. But even if you disagree with this. Do you think russia will let ukraine drift towards nato any further?

Easy access to Mediterranean and the Balkans, if they have Turkey on their side.

The correct answer is "Russian Clay".

And they want it back.

To the second question. No, that window is closed and EU and NATO used their ressources on the baltics + the sentiment at that time was twofold against it.

As Zbigniew Brzezinski, (Reagan advisor) said, there will be no strong Russia without Ukraine. The reason are both security and economics.

Russias defence policy has been having neutral/prorussian states as a buffer between them and the west. They grudgily accepted Baltics going to NATO but a such a long border that Ukraine has as potential conflict border? It is right of Russia to see the treat in that, and is one of the reason the eastern command is now in Rostov-on-Don.

The second reason is economics. Both Russia and Ukraine inhereted the technology from Soviet Union, and Ukraine is a strong contender for the industry of aviation, metal and weapons. If Ukraine builds up these industries they will challenge Russian market.

Thirdly, Ukraine is the foodbasket and an inclusion of the two markets will yield huge profits + Ukraine does not have to invest in upgrading their structure to EU standard. Without Ukraine the Euroasia trade zone is also dead in the water.

However, the simple truth is that Ukraine does not want to be neutral anymore, they have not seen anything from the 20 years they have been neutral. I

>However, the simple truth is that Ukraine does not want to be neutral anymore, they have not seen anything from the 20 years they have been neutral. I
And that's the problem. Is it not? It has to go pro russia in the end, or it will stay forever failed state, NATO is unwilling to commit, neutrality is a temporary measure, and fourth option ain't there.

Basically Russia and Ukraine are the, with Russia with the benefits of having a larger country and more numerous people

My dad served in Crimea and said they had underwater tunnels leading to ports inside gigantic fucking caves.