STRAME

METEOR

RADICAHL EESLAM

No, that Nu-male is definetly real

youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY
>no evidence of jewish influence
FAYKE NEEWS

NO LONGAR TWUST IN MEDYAR

I don't understand this meme. Just watched the video and he didn't say anything that was wrong? Is CTR still here?

Inasant peepol.

Seriously, explain. Is it his accent? Are you having a difficult time understanding it?

Is this the successor to ermagherd or something?

Thanks to these micro benis cucks posting this daily, I found PJW on jewtube and binge watched his content.
Agreed with almost everything the guy says

LMAO

but give him a break, normies can't talk about that shit

its just making fun of the way he talks

WHAT DOOOOU YOUU MEEEN AYNON

he talks like a mongoloid half the time

NO KEKS

>I'm a retard and I like watching other retards
k

it's just banter

Been seeing this shit almost daily but never clicked the videos till today. I haven't disagreed yet so I don't really understand what they're made about. Sure makes me think....

his talking is the latest meme

Alrighty fair enough

EHS JAY DUBLE YOOS

I suppose they think by shilling against him constantly it will make people hate him but it will only work on an impressionable minority of Sup Forums.

I dont know why but i fucking hate this guy's guts

Seeryuslee, eksplain. Is it his aqssent? Ahr yu havin a dificuwlt toime undestandin eet?

It's a fucking joke you autists. You can like someone and take the piss

I'm not surprised that a nigger couldn't come up with something better than that.

It's his face, dude. I had the same issue. I've actually been watching his videos lately though. They're pretty entertaining. The editing is nice.

I still hate his fucking face, but the video quality swayed me.

NEW WIGHT

>twf just smart enough to not be able to stand PJW

It's just the bants, he'll forever be the guy who gets made fun of for his voice, just as india will forever be poo in loo and America will forever be shart in mart

MAIN

the "problem" is all his vids are so identical i feel like i'm watching the same thing over and over.

STREEM

i've got some therapy dogs for them

As a fan of PJW I still find this meme hilarious. It's just making fun of his heavy accent.