You're all missing the big picture a foreign government corrupted our elections

Those who are denying that Russia didn't influence the election only proves why the alt-right cancer here is dangerous. I'm not talking about genuine conservatives, who I may disagree with but who support the democratic process. I'm talking about Neo Nazis and Russian agents masquarded as actual conservatives. The alt-right are fans of authoritarianism. They hate the free press and try to dismiss it by labeling it as the MSM. The alt-right claim it's biased and lacks integrity. They do this because a free press are one of the few things that stand in their way.

The alt-right are disdainful of their political opponents. They label them as cry babies or SJW to discredit them and are dismissive of their concerns. The alt-right uses a very old trick right out of the totalitarian's Playbook. When accused of racism or of being anti democratic they simply turn around and accuse their opponents of the same sins. It doesn't matter that these counter accusations are baseless since the intent is to simply silence opposition.

If you elect these people you need to realize what your voting for. Don't sugar coat it by say these alt-right politicians "speak their mind" or "aren't politically correct". They are anti-democratic at their core.

Holy shit, you're right.

>alt right

stopped reading right there, back to plebbit with you

Thank you for correcting the record! Now my eyes have been cleared and I can see the light!

This obvious bait but it will get 10+ replies which I could only dream of!

Prove it or shut up.

>4 (you)

You guys are missing the point entirely - the point isn't about the context of the leaks or what was leaked it's that Russia was engaged somehow in influencing American elections and the President Elect and the rest of you clearly don't care because it's your candidate that has won but if this was the other way around you can guarantee the Republicans would be having a field day with this and screaming "act of war" and so on and so fourth.

You're all a bunch of mindless cheerleaders

Free Democracy is shit, no service no vote.

What about China? Saudi Arabia? They dumped millions into this election with proof and nobody batted an eyeball. These high minded ideals on democracy get thrown out every time the left looses. It's like the constitution they only recognize when it benefits them.

given the choice between a fucking traitor and a foreign enemy, i'll kill the fucking traitor first

Obama tried to talk to Trump about it, for future elections sake but if he told Obama to
'fuck off" if doesn't want to hear it then you can expect more of the same in the future

This man is dangerous and the electors need to make the right decision

Verses foreign Euro and Saudi investors for Hillary

>it's that Russia was engaged somehow in influencing American elections\

Please see
and

They are allies and the money went to help aids victims

Russia isn't and they have the highest aids rates in the world

Russia this and Russia that. Look here you retarded waste of fucking important neurons that can be used to make society better. Fucking USSR yes the FUCKING U DOUBLE FUCKING S R was truly an adversary on par with the USA during the cold war and even they with their FUCKING KGB couldn't influence American politics in any FUCKING meaningful way. And you expect some ruskibros to FUCKING influence your election when they are GOD DAMN FUCKING 10x times weaker. This is SIMPLE FUCKING LOGIC FROM THE WORD LOGOS YOU PIECE OF SHIT. Burgers now rule the world so they have some DANK ASS security. Your really think some FUCKING RUSKIBROS would hack your FUCKING paper ballots with their magic vodka slav magic? Think again.

It simply didn't happen, that is why your post is bait.

Is it really such a stretch in logic to think that Russia did something? My god, even if there was concrete proof sitting in front of you, half of you would still say it's fake or staged. Everyone already knows Trump and Putin want to be buddy-buddy. This is no secret based on statements by them both

Putin was scared Clinton would put her foot down and be the mother who would continue to put their authoritarian plutocracy in line

Should Americans NOT know about DNC corruption, media collusion and electoral law breaking?

There wasn't Internet in the 50s-80s dumbo

>We is the world dictator, gotta keep that putler in line, amiright gals?

It befits you so well to be a Shillary supporter. Obviously sane people will vote against another world war.

>allies
>hillary admits to their funding of ISIS
>pic related

kindly fuck off

it's not our fault if the MSM never read the boy who cried wolf
maybe when the wolf comes and eats everyone they'll remember how important the truth actually is

wtf i hate capitalism now

>leftypol pls go

So many sorosbots, I'm dying right now. Which major city do you live in?

wtf I hate Russia now. I'll go make a shitpost about it

where did op go? scared of democratic opinions? hmm

those 11 rape accusers were trying to corrupt our election.

Yes, because US intellegence has never been mistaken. And wikileaks with their literally perfect record, are far far less trust worthy.

If russia influenced your election it was trough Social Media and propaganda warfare, not hacks.

No proof that he did
>But muh agencies said...!
They couldn't come to a conclusion and were indecisive.

> alt right
At last I see, fellow alt-right poster

SCUM! RUSSIAN SCUM!

>Is it really such a stretch in logic to think that Russia did something?
I believe that right at this moment huge nigga stretching your ass with his big and filthy cock. I can't prove it, but I believe it's highly possible thus it's true.

>They are anti-democratic at their core.
Why does everyone worship democracy? It's not very good at preventing crises at all. And it doesn't allow for the full potential of the people goverened by it to be achieved. You're better to duck away in democracy and lead a mediocre life even if you have got better ideas. Democracy is basically just a soft form of communism.

You write like a female.

The US does this all the time. Why are we bombing Syria? A regime change. Why did the cia install Yeltsin in Russia? More favorable government to us. Why did the cia spend years trying to take out Fidel Castro? We wanted a more favorable government. Why did we (((really))) invade Iraq? We wanted to install a puppet government. Iran-contra affair. The U.S. trained and funded Bin Laden, why? So he could harass other governments we didn't like. Libya. Iran. The list goes on and on.

When you fuck with people long enough, they tend to fight back.

If you don't want it done to you, stop showing the world that you think it's acceptable foreign policy.

if true, this would say more about the vulnerability of our election system than anything else

It's not hacking it's social engineering. Russian propaganda plays up your fears of niggers and fags and Sup Forums and Breitbart picks up and absorbs those narratives that are directly opposed to the liberal globalist establishment. IF you're not a liberal, globalist then you're a Russian agent of influence

More like total incompetence of alphabet soup agencies, including NSA. Might as well surrender here and now.

Hello intern at CIA psyop division
Your anti-russian shilling is too obvious lately
Pol is a board of peace (with russia)
Kindly
-fuck off
Sage and hiddden

>isn't about the context
>shitting on the truth
its ALL about the context
the TRUTH is the only thing that matters
and thanks to you, old school liberals are the new conservatives
now quit defending satanist paedophiles
(((soros))) for fucks sake

>They hate the free press and try to dismiss it by labeling it as the MSM.

Mainstream Media is a bad word now.

>It doesn't matter that these counter accusations are baseless since the intent is to simply silence opposition.

You mean like Nazi, cisscum, deplorable?