>Evacuation of Aleppo suspended after rebels break ceasefire agreement

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKtjVQ5IJOQ
mintpressnews.com/they-accept-us-as-we-are-christians-join-forces-with-muslim-group-hezbollah-to-fight-isis-in-lebanon/210088/
ibtimes.com/christian-sunni-shia-meet-hezbollahs-non-denominational-military-branch-defending-2169257
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/809905185028001793
youtu.be/ePKVwLb096Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ-Dtv9F6Oo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_und_Panzer
nyheder.tv2.dk/2016-10-22-is-videoer-terrorjubel-og-halshugget-bamse-50-mistanker-om-radikalisering-paa-asylcentre
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar
thenational.ae/world/syria/assad-regime-set-free-extremists-from-prison-to-fire-up-trouble-during-peaceful-uprising
europe.newsweek.com/how-syrias-assad-helped-forge-isis-255631?rm=eu
wsj.com/articles/assad-policies-aided-rise-of-islamic-state-militant-group-1408739733
independent.co.uk/voices/assad-fanned-the-flames-of-extremism-the-syrian-dictator-is-already-responsible-for-more-deaths-than-a6762361.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Russian submarines

kill the jew

qts

U mad

The real problem of Israel is that they cannot afford a single defeat.

One defeat, one single military debacle and the whole fucking (((country))) is done !

It's a weakness.

hhee does someone remember this one?

148.000 people still mising to fit western msm natrative.

They have nukes though, so...

of course

Yep. I wonder if those boxes are still effective countermeasures.

nukes are offensive weapon not a defensive weapon though. If you're country is being overran what are you going to do? Nuke yourself?

Depends what you shoot at them.

tfw my satellital internet is running fine again and can shitpost again

10th for US could have saved Syria and did what Russians are doing now but faster and better - if only they had will for it.

nuke the enemy out of spite

No but they could nuke pretty much all Arab cities. It's a pretty effective deterrent.

nice digits!!

Their nukes are on their submarines.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uKtjVQ5IJOQ

What is /sg/ opinion on syrians in Countries like Denmark?

why would usians want to save syria again?

Hi where da professional models :DDDD

They should go home.

>"We're in a very dangerous situation," said Rifit Nasrallah, a Catholic businessman. "The only people who are protecting us are the resistance of Hezbollah.
mintpressnews.com/they-accept-us-as-we-are-christians-join-forces-with-muslim-group-hezbollah-to-fight-isis-in-lebanon/210088/

>Christian, Sunni And Shia: Meet Hezbollah's Non-Denominational Military Branch Defending Lebanon, Fighting In Syria
ibtimes.com/christian-sunni-shia-meet-hezbollahs-non-denominational-military-branch-defending-2169257

consider yourself redpilled on Hezbollah and shia muslims. They are far from perfect but are far, far more acceptable than sunni extremists

anyone know a thread like /sg/, but anti-assad ?

HEY GUYS ITS TYRONE BIN JEROME HERE ASSALAMA LAKEM. THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE MY LAST TWEET THE REBELS ARE RAPIG BABIES AND MAKING THEIR FAMILY WATCH IM AFRAID THEY WILL BE GOING TO RAPE MY BLACK BOIPUCCI ALLAH FORBID AHKILALAIMASAMAHAMALAMAHAA

Your best option is the Trump general.

i think thisone is the shtora from the t-90

VIDEO
>Footage from the frontline near Tal 'Afar west of #Mosul. #Iraq's Hashd securing TA's peripheries before storming.
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/809905185028001793

Pretty incredible... but they are still jihadis

WE

impressive

hahah wtf, what meme is that

No, the plan is to Nuke Europe if they ever lose, and this is supposed to ensure that Europe will make sure they never lose.

Oh right, I found a cute pro Assad little girl
Not sure what she says though
youtu.be/ePKVwLb096Y

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country
Fuck off :(
What it is?

It's actually called SARAB-1
A Syrian modification of the Shtora

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ-Dtv9F6Oo

Hahahaha, shia are retarded m8s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_und_Panzer

Syrian children in denmark playing isis and "beheading" a teddy bear ISIS style.

Here is more news on it.

nyheder.tv2.dk/2016-10-22-is-videoer-terrorjubel-og-halshugget-bamse-50-mistanker-om-radikalisering-paa-asylcentre

It's in danish though.

Anybody have evidence from Wikileaks proving US interference in Syria? I had it but forgot to save it.
Anything is fine. I remember one saying essentially destabilization is the plan.

WUZ

They carry that label because of their opposition to Israeli expansionism as backup by the West. The group is actually secular and has quite a socioeconomic mix.

Nukes are in fact post-mortem weapons. they are the root of the MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) doctrine.

Basically, you use them when everything is lost.

I'd add in the context of today, if Israel use nuke against a country that doesn't have them - to say Iran for instance - the aftermath of this move would be a really huge international ban. Even USA with all their might could not save them from being internationnaly labelled as a rogue state.

Basically this is why Israel haven't used a single nuke so far.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

I made that

Hello.

Please post all your Assad bread memes.

Also that meme of Assad throwing barrel bombs on bakeries and hospitals from a magic carpet.

t. poor meme collector

ohai isis

I should also say that they are isolationist to an extent, and their involvement in Syria was a point of contention within the organization but was ultimately resolved as a means of defending Lebanon by stopping Jihadists and Israeli plans.

good meme friend

sorry i never dug anime

neat

>It's actually called SARAB-1
>A Syrian modification of the Shtora
yeah i knew that, i was reffering to the webm

When Irans Regime falls in a few years what will be the replacement. Will it be something like syria or will it be secular.

KINGS

>Who are they evacuating and why.
Rebels who previously held eastern Aleppo, and their families. They are evacuating them instead of executing on spot because that would set bad example for other pockets of resistance, which Syria is full of and which need to be cleared. And rebels in those areas will be more likely to surrender as well if they know they will be just transported somwhere, instead of shot on sight. IT also means SAA is saving soldiers' lives, ammo, and time

>Who are they massacring.
According to most western media unarmed civilians are being executed left and right but they are not. Why would SYRIAN army execute SYRIAN women and children? Just think for yourself, it makes no sense. But there is high chances that certain war criminals are being killed on sight, and rightfully so. Not all rebels are the same, not all of them beheaded 12 years old boy and uploaded it on the internet. Those people really deserve to be massacred

>Who are they saying they are massacring.
check above

>Who is doing the massacres
In Aleppo, noone. Otherwise, rebels ("""""FSA""""") and ISIS. Shooting war criminals on the other side, if it does sporadically happen (unconfirmed) is most likely done by Palestinians and Lebanese militias fighting on government side

Welcome to thread. Have a most beautiful syrian girl as a welcome gift

Trump is Pro-Assad...kinda

IVE

BECOME SO NUMB

I CAN FEEL YOU THERE

Shit my burgerness replied to the wrong post. I meant this one

Neither I, just that yesterday I helped a little a greekanon to make that image

September 2016 death toll estimates were 470.000. Now is certainly close to 500.000.

What do you think will be the total number?

Yeah but the Trumpfags aren't. I don't really like them that much.

We will return.

>Trumpfags aren't.
I'm pretty sure most of them are, on Sup Forums at least.

Which wars do you wish you could have had this kind of Sup Forums experience during? Lets exclude WW1 and WW2 though because of course those.

I'd love to be browsing Sup Forums during like the Yugoslav wars. I bet they'd have been really interesting.

The first Afghan war.

HELLO?
IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?
JUST NOD IF YOU CAN HEAR ME

IS THERE ANYBODY AT HOME?

What's your guy's thoughts on Irans regime eventually falling in the next few years or so. What do you think will replace it?

You forgot the 130,000 political dissidents Assad put in his prisons. Once the war is over he will murder all of them except the islamic extremists, so in case of another uprising he will release them among peaceful protestors like he did in 2011 and play the card "B-but you see, there are ISLAMISTS among them! I'm still the better choice!! Ahah!".

I assume that the death toll will be close to 800,000 by the end of the war.

New map!

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Their moderates are not so much like Assad as they are like Nasrallah, so a less authoritarian version of Islamic theocracy.

ISIS is in a perfect position to strike Homs.

why do you need to bring down the entire country for your idiot political beliefs ?

you are not the first one to say so. But yeah, for you outsiders it would have been interesting to follow battle and siege of Vukovar, just like we followed battle and siege of Aleppo today. I just wonder for which side would /yg/ root

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar
"At the time, it was the fiercest and most protracted battle seen in Europe since 1945, and Vukovar was the first major European town to be entirely destroyed since the Second World War.[8][9]"

Now this is chicken breast.

I'm not surprised Khamenei is starting to become less liked by Iranians. He's a massive bitch when it comes to being the supreme leader.

I knew ASSadists are stupid, but denying the obvious... that's a new low.

What the fuck is that even supposed to be mean, dumbo?

why the fuck are you starting wars over absolutely nothing

>I just wonder for which side would /yg/ root
50/50 on Serbs or Croats

Bosniaks would be the FSA incarnate

Narshallah is a much more reasonable person compared to Khamenei. I'm not really shocked khamenei is starting to get disliked by younger Iranians who want a more secular government.

>obvious
If it's obvious, there's bound to be undeniable proof somewhere.

Exactly. And anything less than 6 gorillion will be fake news propaganda. Syrians across europe deserve a homeland in the rightful syrian clay of the Golan Heights!

With the other wars it's likely the Serbs because le remove kebab meme.

But if it's just essentially Serbia and Croatia then who knows actually.

It's strange to think of such intense fighting in Europe that recently though.

Since US gov has extended existing sanctions by 10 years it only serves as a rallying cry. That said, Iran can present their successful foreign policy to the public as an additional plus.

And current pres Rouhani has promised 5 years of 5-8% gdp growth, financed in part to 150 billion $ you gave them. They also have substantial trade with China and ever increasing non military cooperation with Russia. As a state they are most stable then they have been since Arab Spring.

No inside revolution for the next 10-15 years for sure. Especially if economy grows.

Also holy shit I just noticed the police were participating in the battle too, that's crazy.

Proof enough?
Eh, it's not RT (russian propaganda network) sorry to disappoint you.

thenational.ae/world/syria/assad-regime-set-free-extremists-from-prison-to-fire-up-trouble-during-peaceful-uprising

europe.newsweek.com/how-syrias-assad-helped-forge-isis-255631?rm=eu

wsj.com/articles/assad-policies-aided-rise-of-islamic-state-militant-group-1408739733

independent.co.uk/voices/assad-fanned-the-flames-of-extremism-the-syrian-dictator-is-already-responsible-for-more-deaths-than-a6762361.html

American War in vietnam.

do you even know how close you are to understanding the concept of nuclear deterrence?

They might be lucky now, but after when the older Iranians start dying out in the next 10 or 15 years or so. Along with them the regime will die as well. Growing or not. Khamenei isn't based like Assad, he openly worships BLM and believes those niggers that got shot are innocent.

I thought Turkey had entered Syria? Where are they on this map?

>an no reply ever came
haha, typical ASSadist talking out of his ass and getting btfo by facts

what does 4chins think about animu?

No. It doesn't state that it was demanded before the UN for him to release them. He could release them or get tomahawk'd right away, that's why he released ALL political dissidents including extremists. So he got blamed for "fanning muh flames" despite the fact that ISIS sprung up in US prisons in Iraq first and Al-Nusra was already moving into Syria before anyone even demanded immediate release of political prisoners.

And there is nothing about the meme 130k prisoners you mentioned.

in Croatia there 3rd side (Bosniaks), it was a lot simpler, attacking Serbians vs defending Croats. But yeah, Bosnia was a fucking clusterfuck and seeing how they had foreign jihadis chopping heads, they would definitely be FSA

what if i told you.... that Serbs got that nick for Srebrenica, which happened in 1995? Back in 1991 when war started noone knew one day they would remove kebabs.

For 4 years they have been mostly removing catholics, so there's that. Thats why i said it would have been interesting for you outsiders, when its one christians (Serbs) attacking other ones (Croats), without kebabs in story

what are those bricks on the tanks
thtat thing kalled kontakt or smoentgh?

north green blob

>rt

FSA/IF/Al Qaeda