Gypsies

Redpill me on Gypsies
Are they the worst minority in Europe?

they are mexicans of europe so yeah

Yes, we need to nuke R*mania

I have encountered a few here in burgerland. They are literally worse than niggers.

my first real experience with them were a couple of years ago and i can also confirm this. absolutely haram. scamming lying dirty unwashed bastards.

Are Gypsies good at fighting like Pikeys?

In an Ukranian village Gypo houses were burned after the murder of a young girl

I have never met a person who was tolerant and understanding of them.

They are like the bomblins, tey don't integrate no matter how hard you try

They will steal yo stuff marry at 10 year old and, gang up on people and occasionaly they get in bloody family quarrels which is nice, unless you get caught in the crossfire.

They speak their own language that literally has no name. It is a mixture of the language of every host country they have been in. No one knows about it because it is not written. 90% of gypsies literally can't read or write.

Those aren't gypsies these are gypsies

They're good at outnumbering you 20 to 1 and taking you down with knives

Someone said they kidnap kids, beat them up till they're disfigured, and put them to beg on the streets.

If that's true then they're really trash.

The gypsies here don't bother anybody they don't fuck white girls I'll tell ya that and here in the state they have money ya they steal but there not killers like Nigz they won't point a gun in your face. But they do rob like homes dressed as contractor or summin other than that they tell fortune and scare Mexicans into paying big bucks to ward of spirits kek

They look like syrian refugees

they're worse, at least mexicans break their own laws when they steal

gypsies? they don't think of you as real people so your stuff is frelly up for brabs according to them

they're literal vermin who should have been exterminated a long time ago

Can't gas what you can't catch kek nobody has ever been able to kill mass amount of them.

>Are they the worst minority in Europe?
Yes. They were the ONLY people kicked out of India, if not even Poos in the Loos could take them just go figure.
I've lived next to them and can confirm they are the most violent, irrational, stupid, criminal and totally exterminable race on Earth.

hell, they literally use their own children for cash, that leg-breaking thing? they do that to their own too

gypsies are failed jews, same love of money without the ability to get it

at the time when spain tried to crick up it's birthrate by giving money to people giving birth in spain (big mistake in not making it exclude non-spaniards, paella's) gypsy mothers literally had people knock up their teen daughters and have them give birth in spain

that's actually a pretty good observation

>gypsies: literally worse then designated shitting streets

They are literally inbred indians. Feel kinda bad for romaniabros for getting all the hate. It's like saying all americans are niggers.

t. German born in Transylvania

>German
>born in Transylvania

choose one.

Is a dialect from India, with many modern words borrowed form the country they live in. I was always curious if some Indians could understand what they are saying (thus proving form where the fuck they came)

For sure they can turn the legs of a child so it will be mutilated for life, in order to send them to the streets and inspire pity.

While they behave like rabid dogs around here too, it seems in the West they took advantage of the general passivity /tolerance of the police and population and became much bolder than they use to be.

Was your home invaded by those pests after you left? Was really a sad thing to see whole villages being infested with that vermin

transylvanian saxons, read up on it you tard, 3th biggest group in transylvania

>Are they the worst minority in Europe?

Nah that's Jews.

They didn't get kicked out of India, there move to Europe ties with the invasion by Islam, they refused to be Muslim.

I'd say they're different but equal

jews are like tapeworms, they're constantly feeding of you but so subtle that you don't notice it

gypsies are like salmonella, short violent episodes that leave you broken and cursing it out but that's it

there's a reason that exept for pinko-liberals literally everyone hates gypsies

> be my grampa (austrian, not a gypsy)
> grow up on a farm in rural austria in the 30ies/40ies
> rugged, poor, working the fields from a young age, honest work, traditional family

> gipsy village nearby where certain tribes will come and go over the year
> they don't do field work, but they have some life stock and specialize in certain things necessary to life back then
> smiths, tradesmen, repair-guys, jack-of-all-trades kinda guys

> everyone's poor and just trying to live their life, life is shaped by necessity; austrians and gypsies always get along with each other, trade, help each other out

as much as i recoil intuitively when i see a pack of gypsies nowadays, i feel like their downfall and their utter uselessness to today's society, the dysfunction of their lifestyle within it, are a result of globalisation, industrialisation, social revolution ... it comes hand in hand with the destruction of the nuclear family, the loss of clear boundaries but also mutual respect between different peoples, the basic tit for tat of yesteryear; all stomped into a homogenous mass of degenerate numale cucks and empowered fairy princesses in endless conflict perpetuation so that the (((elite))) can easy manipulate and leech off them.

gypsies are just a people lost in time. i don't want them near me in their current state, but they're not the enemy.

>all of your languages come from the indo-european branch of the language tree
>indo
>white people are "aryans" aka people who occupied land south of the caucus mtns and moved north into the Caucasian mountains, eventually moving north and into modern russia, and west toward the atlantic

Gypsy vs Aboriginal who wins?

when they got their 40 cousins with them they're hard as fuck blud,alone they'll apologise to you if you look at them for more than 2 seconds despite them or you doing nothing

when they got their 40 cousins with them they're hard as fuck blud,alone they'll apologise to you if you look at them for more than 2 seconds despite them or you doing nothing