Was Atlantis White?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiLjaNt0Z9U
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php
atlantis-today.com/Atlantis_Atlantis_Code.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_fourth_root_race_.28Atlantean.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brown

/thread

Nigger

WE WUZ AYYS N SHEIT

Yes. It was Nordic.

This. We we landed on this planet after we went through an inter-galactic civil war. The question is where did the niggers and jews come from

cant /thread yourself newfag

Are white people actually decendants to ayys? It would explain alot desu

I love your fanfic user, please provide me more. Where did our mothership crash?

Atlantis myths trace to the flooding of sundaland in South East Asia at the end of the last ice age. Atlantans would have looked like Dravidians, which is to say very dark. Sorry larpers.

>civilisation
Yes

f

Yup

>cant /thread yourself newfag
he just did

if you consider Spanish ppl before Islamic the invasion happened to be white, then yes.

*before the islamic invasion

They were ancient Greeks.

Dante knew about Antarctica and the southern constellations. How could he have had this detailed information in 1300 AD?

The Chruch Fathers universally agreed that there was once a continent, which divided after the Great Flood. Physical properties of the world changed then, and the Nephilem were probably reduced, but not eliminated, from the stage of the world. My best guess is that Antarctica was the site of wonders and perhaps was always apart from the main landmass, or broke off during the Flood and retained some wonders.

At some point, it shifted almost immediately and was flash frozen. Aside from this, there is enormous speculation. The Paranormies Presents podcast had a great 2 hour special on what might be.

Atlantis you say?

Tsarion is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=xiLjaNt0Z9U

yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
>And just hours ago, this report concludes, Patriarch Kirill, while using this “secret text” given to him by Pope Francis, preformed an “ancient ritual” over the “Ark of Gabriel” in the Russian Orthodox Holy Trinity Church (the only church in Antarctica) and where immediately thereafter this mysterious artifact was transported into the vast interior of this cold and foreboding continent by a highly specialized Spetsnaz (Special Forces) unit to a destination, and purpose, not identified by the MoD.

Tell us, based Swede, what magic do you possess?

>1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and star board wings are a strange type of aircraft.
They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them. They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

USA was a resort world with jungle tours made by an ancient alien civilization.
That Civilization has wars and was wiped out.
Some slave reace genetics were dumped in jungle and became the earth we know.
In future thsi will happen again.
Capitalsim will be pure in future as we grow moral and realzie its wrong to boss others.
Capitalism is endless boom.
Government caued gr8 dep and 08
regulation causes scarcity
with capitalism we would have atomic power and mass produced huge far apart houses and women would need signed contract to ahve kdi with mans sperm.

I make black cocks disappear.

"We were Atlanteans and such, my friend."

>1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself.

It's got a low birth rate and no crime so yeah probably

>browns
>building civilization

I'm sorry for asking

Does anyone want the Atlantis Redpill?

probably

The true "secret" location of Atlantis is the Sea of Azov

atlantis-today.com/Atlantis_Atlantis_Code.htm

Was Lemuria black?

Yes

Wrong

It was Nordic

Jews came from underground and they created blacks in their temples as a slave race. This is documented.

Yes, Nordic people are from another planet. There are so many complex bone structures in us (unlike blacks) that couldn't be explained from ape to man evolution. The more likely is we Nordic people came from mars (possible according to Franz Mesmer another galaxy and we warped here using fifth dimensional portals.

Asgard exists in the seventh dimension dingus. This is fact. I'm sorry your third dimensional mind is too mongrelized and fried by the Jews to understand this.

Kid you are right on the giants but wrong on us Nords, we came from space whether mars or another galaxy. Research more and stop spewing your bullshit.

I already know it

Antarctica IS AtlantisThe people that lived there don't look like modern humans at all though. Essentially, when the ice caps melted 12800 years ago ie great flood and the polar ice caps shifted, Atlantis got BTFO'd hard. They got flooded out combined with the polar shift, they also got WinterChan'd for the last 12800 years as well, making it shit to live in.

oh yes the greeks and the egyptians priests who educated them were wrong, atlantis is in portugal, desu senpai. right?

Are Greeks White?

Sure buddy sure

Modern Greeks are mongrels but Ancient Greeks were pure Aryan Nordics like myself.

Your country knows more than anyone about it. Much more than we'd all expect.

Keywords:
Azores
Base das Lajes (a point of great geostrategic importance in its own right, but there is more to it...)

I don't know the extent of what they found, and I doubt there is any game changing technology to be found, but they found the remants of that Civilization.

Source: I lived in Terceira island for 5 years.

*remnants

Close but no cigar

>Sup Forums: Tackling the Important Questions

Atlantis was a spaceship built by ancient white people you dense mother fucker
Didn't you ever see the documentary on TV?

>Aryan Nordics like myself.
>as a grill

You're a girl

You are sort of right, it was built using only a spaceship built by Nords so i will give you 1/2 marks

Noted and saved.

Many thanks Portuguese bro.

>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL
JIDF GRILL SHILL
>JIDF GRILL SHILL

You're a girl and you're a shil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_fourth_root_race_.28Atlantean.29
>The fourth root race, the Atlantean, according to Theosophy arose approximately 4,500,000 years ago in Africa from the fourth subrace of the Lemurians in a part of Africa that had been colonized by that subrace in the area now inhabited by the Ashanti.[11] Theosophists believe the Atlantean root race was physically progenerated by the Chankshusha Manu. After they arose in Africa, they left Africa and colonized the continent of Atlantis. The esoteric name of Atlantis is Kusha.[8] The Atlantean root race had Mongolian features; they began with bronze skin and gradually evolved into the red American Indian, brown Malayan, and yellow Mongolian races, because some Atlanteans eventually migrated to the Americas and Asia. The seven subraces of the Atlantean root race were

That's not entirely true, their communities were mixed and they did have some blacks amongst them.

They weren't cunts about being white either and there wasn't a clear element of racism in their society.

Read the article The Negro in Ancient Greece by Frank M. Snowden, Jr.

modern greeks are slavic

Their current leader looks like he's a mix between a Turk and a Slavic person, and perhaps even something else.

Jews descend from reptilians.

Yep the term you're looking for is called 'fallen angels', the civil war is God kicking your asses out of heaven for insubordination, the blacks, and Jews (which were also dark) are native to this biosphere.

>God kicking your asses out of heaven

believe whatever jewish myths you want my dude. The fact is all we had to do was re-discover a fraction of our ancient technology and reach the atomic age. Hitler managed to send out the signal before Germany was defeated and it should be about 50 light years away now close enough for the listening posts to pick it up and reach our Metropolitan worlds. The fleet is coming soon and once we leave home you niggers and the Asians can keep this shithole of a planet all to yourselves

fleet baby!

I can't wait till God nukes you degenerate reprobates, also you aren't going anywhere you can't stop fighting each other long enough for that, the days of white cooperation are long gone.

stay salty ooga booga

Yes, and then the snow melted