Little cuck gets btfo for violating the NAP

youtu.be/BMyJOHH_aEk

Little cuck gets btfo for knocking over a guys redbull and falling asleep on his couch for 2 hours

Hahaha btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ee7_1379717664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what Sup Forums looks like in the face of a real superior man fucking fat and subservient

Story? Was he really wailing on him for having a nap and knocking over a drink. Nigga behavior.

That guy wasn't an MMA fighter, just a 20+ year old failure that hung out with high school kids to provide them with drugs and alcohol and be the 'alpha'

He was arrested and I hope somebody fisted his asshole nicely

This is objectively a good thing, you already know tubs is going to take up running and weight lifting and very likely martial arts classes so that he can properly defend himself

why tho?

Or he can just buy a gun

liveleak.com/view?i=ee7_1379717664

fuck that just buy a glock 19, mma fags bleed and die from bullets like anyone else.

Really? Stop being faggots, why not both? + you get pussy way wetter when you are fit

>not a cry
>not a single scream of pain

hit like a fag

>Paul Anthony "Tony" Cojocaru, 26, of National Park, New Jersey, was charged Monday with aggravated assault and terroristic threats for the beating earlier this month in West Deptford, police said.
>DiSimone said Cojocaru and his girlfriend hang out with the victim and his friends, ranging in age from 15 to 17 years old, and had been at the home earlier in the night for a party. The homeowner was not home at the time.

haha what a faggot

Degeneracy

This. I hope he runs into a big ole lifer who's been lifting weights for 20 years and is looking to grab him by that faggoty man bun.

>working out to appeal to women
what a fag.

cuck

Is that what I said? No, it isn't

>call black people "niggers" for being violent
>applaud white MMA fighter for beating defensless youth

Never change pol.

Yeah, it's his cousin. White trash.

One guy praised him you fucking cry baby

>at least I wasn't a hypocrite
Stay mad. Whites should be more tribal.

Youre the one crying lad.

what a fucking pussy hitting some kid who was asleep and he didnt even fuck him up

Because he violated the NAP.

He honestly deserves death for doing this desu, statists have no respect for people's personal property and are disgusting leeches. I would have killed him if he was sleeping on my property and vandalizing my stuff.

If he even stpped foot in my house, even invited, I would have killed him. Even if I baked cookies and ivited him in for some, that's still an NAP violation and that's a death sentence, BLAM.

No, you're the redditfag here. You look around and find one comment that defends him and ignore the sea of people calling him an asshole and you get butthurt about it. Fuck off cuck.

>No you're a cry baby! *sniffle*

Kek, pathetic

that was honestly a disturbing display

hes a straight up pshycopath

>aussies are fat white kids who get slapped by alphas
I knew you were either abbos or faggots

Any grown man with a pony tail deserves the electric chair.

>people are defending the cuck

fuck, when did we invite reddit?

God made men.

But colt made men equal.

You fucking got him, bro. Spit in his mouth.

I see no problem here. The weak should fear the strong. I think everyone should have a good beating once in their life for humility. Maybe the fat faggot learned a lesson about being a useless cunt.

Holy shit what a faggot

>Maybe the fat faggot learned a lesson about being a useless cunt.
I doubt it, hes probably laughing since the guys in jail.

What the fuck is the backstory to this?

why the fuck would you hang out with someone like this?!

Because he's alpha

People without a deathwish should have some kind of screening method for people they invite into their fucking house.

guys in jail. IDk if it worked out desu.

>for knocking over a guys redbull and falling asleep on his couch for 2 hours
he violated the NAP so the beating was justified

What's the NAP?

these are the kind of people that get sized up in county and end up being punks in prison

non aggression principle Im not sure in translate in to Arabic مبدأ عدم الاعتداء

If you support this kinda chimping you're a dumbass animal and i'll treat you like one.
If you condone this video you support: manlets,mma coward posturing,faggotry,degeneracy and niggers.

That guy is a total pussy he attacked a sleeping man who was smaller than him and held him by his hair like a bitch.

Haha 26 year old partying with 15 year olds and beating them up.

Pure faggot

thats how I would treat any aussie nigger that came in my house and knocked over my red bull and fell asleep on my couch

fags doing random shit with fags. i really dont give a fuck

>all of these "glad he's bean rapes in da prizen kekekekek"

No, you fags actually act like there's justice. Maybe the kid shouldn't have fell asleep on his couch and knocked his drink over

>Be cameraman in vid related
>Plate of tendies flies off the table and hits your leg, violating the NAP
>Kill them both with your sten gun made by child slaves

>manbun
Why do men think this retarded hairstyle meant for moms looks good on them?

Why is this trash on Sup Forums?

you're trash

stop being crybabies

everyone but me gotta learn

stop being a cry baby you pathetic freak everoyne

what the fuck is the NAP

>being this new

you're an animal and deserve to be treated as an ape you coward pussy

learn more

learn more

you hav e women hair

>beating up someone thats 10 years younger than you and smaller
wow very manly

you're totally not trolling

Am I allowed to shoot my gun in the US if someone did this to me?

That guy has issues, does he really think he's alpha by beating on some fat kid? Lmao

>26 year old MMA dude
>hangs out with kids ten years younger than himself
>one of the kids makes a typical, immature teenage remark about his hair
>proceed to beat up fat 17 year old
>threaten to kill anyone if they call the police
Gorilla Mindset

Bleached nigger

They're literal children, teenagers at that. So they're easily influenced by a huge bag of muscles who attracts pussy wherever he goes. 'Cool by association', that kinda shit. They probably thought they were as cool and hard as him

If you think your life is in danger, you have the (state-dependent) right to defend yourself with lethal force.

meant for

>White trash.
Fuck off, small white trash hick towns are the friendliest places you'll ever be.

cant believe nobody tried to stop this bitch from bullying the poor kid. Physical pain shouldn't intimidate anybody. If you ever see bullying, stand up and fight. Don't be a little bitch like kid I'm video.

Nigger tier desu

I would love to actually murder this guy lmao

>Tony...Tony..

>shutthefuckupi'llkillyou

what a psycho. this guy should spend some quality time in solitary confinement

you're a low IQ subhuman and shouldn't share your thoughts online.

Why? Because he could? Roid rage?
I don't understand why he would just hurt someone like that over something so trivial. Do people like that actually feel good about what they do? Fuck, what a tremendous dickhead. I hope they tacked on a few extra charges for all those death threats.

Yeah, blow their fucking asses away. One punch is enough to kill someone. You'll walk before they have time to close your cell door.

>Because he's alpha

"Alpha human" = pseudo science.

Only a mind controlled generation could take that joke so seriously.

if this was my apartment and that manbun broke in my house and assaulted that kid on my couch could i legally shoot him?

>fall asleep on couch
>get ass kicked

Really made me ponder.

I'm actually not very happy about this at all. Pretty sad shit the world's come to.

what's NAP?

Most boring video 2016

Paul 'Anthony' Cojocaru, who fights with the name Tony, was charged Police tied him to disturbing video of a man attacking a teen that went viral shows a man hitting and kicking a boy who covers on the floor.
A Mixed Martial Arts fighter accused of beating a boy in a violent attack captured on video has been charged with aggravated assault and terrorist threats.

So how long inside is he looking at now?

Absolutely. Be sure to check with your state laws though.

alpha af

Nobody's impressed by how much you want to huff Doucheknot's jock strap.

i think you would be able to he was threatening murder to both people and beating the one kid

Yes

Looks Muslim.

Probably the head trauma driving hima little coo coo.

Dickhead AF is nearer the mark

Yes, and taxpayers will thank you for saving them the financial burden for the next 20+ years. Double-tap, though. Make sure they stay dead.

Non Aggression Principle

It means people can't leave a bomb in the house next door or pollute your water, or physically attack you, stuff like that.

The OP's being a dick and saying it justifies a psycho terrorizing at least two people because one of them allegedly fell asleep and knocked his drink over.

t. beta cuck

BUT HE'S A BETA KEK FAT FAGGOT YOU STUPID BONG GOD I FUCKING HATE BONGS BONG RANGE BAN WHEN????

Except for the fact that you just wouldve entered into a verbal contract allowing his presence on your property. Youre the one violating the NAP you massive faggot

oh come on put some effort in you fucking queer

>implying stefan would condone beating of a minor

Up to 10 years, but more likely 3-5 years. Depends on the judge, seeing as he's a martial arts hobbyist you could argue that he performed the attacked with a deadly weapon. I'm not sure if there are laws regarding that in the US, but at least here there's a big difference in the sentence between an inexperienced fighter and some pugilist.

Kek who called the cops?

I really need some sleep, all these fucking spelling errors. What the fuck

"There are a lot of people who have suffered bullying on Sup Forums, so if i side with the bully, it'll be so troll hehe!"