voat.co is the main censored link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
voat.co/v/pizzagate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/diy/
test

!!!

Sup Forums is part of the machine to spread disinformation.

BBC, NY Times, Snopes, Washington Post, Reddit, google, Sup Forums, Fox, and so on.
All run by pedos.

gamergate was a test run of the censorship moot's masters want to bring to the rest of the internet, hirojewki is just another pawn.

voat.co

Obviously they don't want the bad press that comes with these threads that encourage real life adventures. This site hangs on a thread, you have to at least a little bit cautious.

Its cuz #pizzagate is fake news guiz

Hey dumbass.

It could possibly be because people are leaking information for people who have nothing to do with your whack job conspiracy theory and starting witch hunts.

Just like when Reddit, the internet's premiere detective found the dox of the man who shot Michael Brown. Just one problem, it wasn't him and he had to move.

Also, fix your fucking site you stupid Jap Moot.

this.

Something major is going on ATM, I believe new threads are queued waiting for activation, any think this is the case?

You dopey motherfucking pedophile fuckups.
>Pizzagate is not fake news

This. I'm having issues posting.
Most posts fail with connection errors.

Stop your fucked up shill bullshit and gtfo.
NOT EVERYONE SUPPORTS YOUR FUCKED UP PEDO RINGS YOU CUNTS.

O________________O

Yes, actually.

Rogue mod is also deleting trump generals, this will probably be deleted as well.

wanna know how i can tell that you're newfag?

is Sup Forums being hacked by russians? i cant post

Rogue mod being a faggot and deleting safety threads/trump generals. It's only this board people are having trouble posting on.

Also deleting and banning people asking why in /qa/

Think that's the reason why there have been no EWO threads for a while?

Most of what fbi user said turns out true. He said wait till November and head of fbi run again investigation about Clinton e mails that's why she lost. This pedo ring has to be true

of course Sup Forums censors things, how else are we gonna get that sweet, sweet ad revenue? Ask Hiro or Moot.

Where our freedom of speech lies in, is our speed and the anonymity(>inb4 muh google) the stie has. This board moves too fast to be effectively censored, as do many others, and hell, /t/ is a living archive that barely gets checked at all, there was a pedo thread this year there that lasted 3 months.

And asshats like that aren't helping. There is proof, fuck, its become a fucknig meme for fuckssake, the last time the nsa tried this, and failed to the point where one of them ranted, in all caps to "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TOO"

What's worse, there are banned links that get you banned for two weeks.

Hiro is cool
Stop attacking him

What makes a mod go rogue? Is it exposure to the high autism levels in this place or is it a flaw within the mod himself?

>YOU DOPEY FUCKUP ROGUE MOD - STOP DELETING POSTS FROM Sup Forums YOU JAP CUNT.

Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED AND IS A CIA PSYOP SPREADING DISINFORMATION AND PROTECTING THE GLOBAL PEDOPHILE RING!

hiro is a bit of a jew, but alright imo. He doesn't know how to fucking run a site though, he let the other one get stolen from him in the stupidest way, I was in the thread he posted proofs in.

hell, his posting proofs prolly affected his ongoing legal case too.

t.co/ is filtered.

The filter for it is over a year old and I have no idea why it's there so I'll delete it.

Stop inventing conspiracies where none exist.

THEN WHY ARE DIY THREADS BEING DELETED

Pizzagate thread just posted was immediately 404'd.

THEN WHY ARE SAFETY SQUAD THREADS BEING DELETED

hiro is a bit of a jew, but alright imo. He doesn't know how to fucking run a site though, he let the other one get stolen from him in the stupidest way, I was in the thread he posted proofs in.

hell, his posting proofs prolly affected his ongoing legal case too.

hello. Hiro is gonna be pissed at how you handled this, you know, there is gonna be a ton of spam from the extremists here. I just hope you know what you're doing.

hiromoot sold out folks

thx mate

Hi pink palm tree man

>Hiro is gonna be pissed at how you handled this

He's going to be pissed about a forgotten filter that was in place before he bought the site?

Also, is the site issues due to internal errors, or are we being ddosed again? Your double post got me wondering.

GO AWAY CTR REEEE

>YOU DOPEY FUCKUP ROGUE MOD - STOP DELETING POSTS FROM Sup Forums YOU JAP CUNT.

Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED AND IS A CIA PSYOP SPREADING DISINFORMATION AND PROTECTING THE GLOBAL PEDOPHILE RING!

it seems to be breaking things, I'd think so.
Or something is at least, fuck if I know, I'm not a mod.

we can have your word right

thank you :^)

Top Kek

How do we know you're not Hiro in disguise you filthy Jew.
Voat is Jewish. Not why it's censored though.
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA

>I have no idea why it's there
Probably a countermeasure against blogspot ad revenue scams.

what the fuck is a Manager

is that newspeak for mod?

what is this

Kill yourself retard.

aaand posts seem to be working again.

guess it was the filter, thanks manager.

it's bill wilson. he's CIA.

Are the managers of Sup Forums....redpilled?

Sup Forums has always censored stuff, they are a lot more liberal in their censorship than other sites but if content posted can have negative effects on the operation of the site then it will be removed.
desu I don't see the issue, the Italian round bread with topping on it crap was all circumstantial, and was just fuelled by paranoia. It only served to hurt the website if there was a legitimate issue the law enforcement agencies would have acted by now.

voat is a honeypot, enjoy your partyvan

HOLY FUCK WHERE DO I GET A PINK NAME LIKE YOURS

XXX ID you JAP FAGGOT WHERE DO I GET AN ID LIKE YOJRS

Safety squad threads are autobanned too.

jew

dELET TIHS

Delete system32, it'll give you the option then

Kek says you're a lying cunt

>if there was a legitimate issue the law enforcement agencies would have acted by now.

Not necessarily in America, if recent politics have taught us anything. Some however, are already being investigated for related issues, like wiener. Its probably all related, but like you said, a lot of the new stuff was circumstantial.

What is a system 32?

just add spaces inbetween retard, Sup Forums's been doing this forever, now kys

Whats the difference between a Mod and a Manager?

Shut up hiro.

>Sup Forums
>twitter

WTF happened to this world?

fuck, meant to reply to

Holy shit, tripdubs

Www.voat.co/v/pizzagate

EWO//Pizzagate threads are almost nonexistent here anymore.

Pizzagate is real

>no censorship
>get banned on all but two boards for questioning the narrative of the Holocaust

(((Sup Forums)))

(((Manager)))

Out of all the whites that's happened to this site in the last year, you picknow to post.

This one thread now about this gay shit.

Fuck you faggot

STOP FILTERING f.am sempai!

voat.co/v/pizzagate

Praise kek, for he shows us the lies being told to us.

So are Chem trails user, make sure to put your tinfoil hat on extra tight today

Have they moved to another board or site?

4*2Chan still has a thread on it.

'No censorship'.
>Get warned for going in too deep.

voat.co/v/pizzagate

OP BTFO

someone should screencap this thread for the inevitable
>they were j-just trying to cover it up!
threads to show it was a broken filter.

(((Manager)))

Unfilter Pham and Tbh, so we can make this site fun again.

>filters before he bought the site
>hate chins still filtered
>t.co
>t.b.h. pham
keep going while you're at it

Hell no. Get fucked desu.

Nigger, what on earth does the holocaust have to do with /ck/?

Ben Fischbein

The Holohoax has everything to do with /ck/.

www.voat.co/v/pizzagate

what about /diy/ threads?
People have been getting banned for replying to them

While you are here, we want a new sticky update soon to go along with all the new stuff we want janitors to focus on.

Also, any thread op that starts with Sup Forums BTFO, Drumpf, and I was an x but now I'm x should be auto-saged.

And by the way, I know your moot.

Pink cap code gives it away

Cock slut

Daily Merchant thread stickied. Is the only way to fight Hebrews. We all know Sup Forums is (((alt right))) though.

son you've been repeating the same shit for weeks now and MSM has already heard you and clickbaited you and now they are afraid of being sued for repeating the stupid shit you said because it was all found to be bullshit.

and you want to keep posting it on a chinese cartoon board?

do you know the defenition of spam?

please look it up and stop being insane

this
mootikins come back to us already

I wish moot would come back, Hiro has kept the lights running, so I'll give him a pass, but he's no faggot like moot.