When did Amerifats get so stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk

Is the American education system to blame? I mean with whites becoming a minority in the US the average IQ is going to keep declining but a lot of these kids were white, I am aware that knowledge is not the same as IQ but these kids did not seem to know the simplest of things.If you are claiming I am using anecdotal evidence then you just need to look at your nations sat scores over the last 20 years. Explain yourselves Amerifats.

>inb4 video is satire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/02/ethnic-diversity-harms-schools/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao
cosmicamerica1.blogspot.com/2011/08/literacy-in-1860s.html
freakonomics.com/2011/09/01/were-colonial-americans-more-literate-than-americans-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Public education existed forever and produced a great crop of American citizens.

What's changed?

Well, we do know this correlates with the increase in charter schools and the dismantling of public education...

Causation? Who knows?

Public education existed forever and produced a great crop of American citizens.

What's changed?

Well, we do know this correlates with the increase in charter schools and the dismantling of public education...

Causation? Who knows?

Helicopter patenting

Affirmative action, third world immigration, the end of segregation, and federal involvement.

Nice digits.

Is common core going to make it worse?

heavy-metal poisoning, electronic overstimulation, normalization of masturbation, and the department of education has been subverted since the 80s.

>kids that went to charter schools do vastly better than public schools
>public schools have never been more funded than they are today

Wow really cranium make stimulate... almondz

Seriously dude, British kids are some of the most low information people I've ever encountered.

>not using actual data

>lower standards of education so spics and niggers stop flunking out
>they keep flunking out but now everyone else is getting a shit education

This is before you even touch upon embezzlement of public school funding.

Who made this infographic? Are they retarded?

> When did Amerifats get so stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

Asians are basically robots, they have no free, creative thought, they absorb, relay and imitate,

give us a graph comparing ethnicities and innovative start-ups in the same years

Don't worry, some of us will go back and use our worldly knowledge to be teachers.

America is fucked. The West is fucked. Our leaders are fucking morons and professional crybabies are taken seriously. If whites really are done then Asians better take over because otherwise Humanity is finished, the Chinks won't take any of this SJW crap.

Except they have invented lots of important, history changing stuff.

Bullshit. It's mostly the spics and niggers bringing it down. The whole thing is there to dumb you down anyways. Americans were better off before public funded prussian serfdom was forced on them.

>American "education"

>asian math & science behind whites

Basically ethnic diversity decreases the outcomes of white students dramatically.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/02/ethnic-diversity-harms-schools/
> normalization of masturbation
Yeah because throughout all of history kids never masturbated much until now, WTF dude did you even think before posting that?

The greatest mathematician alive is ethnically Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao
Not to mention that Indian and Iranian immigrants are overrepresented among the public at large in terms of working in engineering science and research and in starting tech startups and companies. I mean at a large scale they can't produce the types of societies whites can because of lower trust but in white countries they can do fine.

Your graph shows statistical changes. Not a lot of room to grow at the top.

no they didnt, nerdy losers did. before the 2000's most boys were faaaar to worried about getting 3DPG boob to waste their time jerking off. plus fathers tended make their sons do busywork to keep their hands from their crotches.

Do you honestly believe this? Virtually every civilization which has some form of written culture has written about masturbation in some capacity, it's is referenced in the Old Testament for Christ's sake.
> Fathers tended make their sons do busywork
Oh, guess what:
> Finishes 10 hours of work as illiterate peasant farmer
> Really tired
> I could masturbate which takes no physical effort and all of 5 minutes

Flynn effect maybe? Most of the spics here are first-generation as well. They are ESL and don't even speak English at home. I taught at a school for adults who flunked out, are on parole, etc. They often speak Spanglish. Sometimes they wouldn't understand the instructions on the math worksheets. I'd have to constantly try to translate things like circumference, surface area, etc.. The ones who only spoke English were more assimilated because they'd usually be 2nd or 3rd generation. They always did significantly better than 1st generation spics from what I noticed.

Americans were better off when most of them couldn't read or write?

yeah good luck whacking off in the same hovel as your entire family. you underestimate the power social ostracization had before the internet came along. "wanker" and "jerkoff" are insults for a reason bub

Stop with this meme, before the extreme centralization of American education there were private, community-funded farmhouse schools which taught reading, writing, and basic arithmetic to the overwhelming majority of even ruralites.

60% of Americans were illiterate in 1850.

The problem is that we fail to prevent the stupid from breeding. Instead, we pay the dumbest people to breed. The impact on intelligence is obvious.

That's not true at all.
cosmicamerica1.blogspot.com/2011/08/literacy-in-1860s.html
freakonomics.com/2011/09/01/were-colonial-americans-more-literate-than-americans-today/
America or Canada likely had the highest literacy rate in the world in the 1800s, from at least 60-80%