Holy shit ... I just got robbed, what the fuck do I do...

Holy shit ... I just got robbed, what the fuck do I do ? I was going to drink a cafe with my friends near München when suddenly 3 or 4 immigrants jumped on me. One of them pulled a butterfly knife(which are very illegal in germany) and told me in broke german/englisch: "Gib dein money oder wie ficken dich", I then proceeded to give them my wallet and then I run as fast as I could. Wtf should I do now ? Should I go to the police ?

>Holy shit ... I just got robbed, what the fuck do I do ? I was going to drink a cafe with my friends near München when suddenly 3 or 4 immigrants jumped on me. One of them pulled a butterfly knife(which are very illegal in germany) and told me in broke german/englisch: "Gib dein money oder wie ficken dich", I then proceeded to give them my wallet and then I run as fast as I could. Wtf should I do now ? Should I go to the police ?

You should start carrying a decoy wallet.

You take an old wallet, or buy a new one, and then fill it with junk just to make it feel full.

So if someone demands your wallet, give them the decoy and they run away with it. When they stop running, they open it up and find nothing but monopoly money and dick pictures.

You quickly leave the area. Tell everyone you know to do the same.

stop oppressing the immigrants you shitlord they just want a better life

kys Hans

Q: Why should we care Hans? You did this to yourself.

>not inviting them to fuck your wife's daughter
you scum should be in jail

>Mugged by mudslimes
Why didn't you kill him?

Did you pay your jizya?

If not, then they were just taking what is rightfully theirs you filthy kufir.

shamefur dispray!

>You did this to yourself
since when does the government represent the will of the people?

you're an idiot for giving them your wallet before escaping
so you chose to run instead of fighting, fine, perhaps for the best
but dont give them shit
should've cursed them out, then ran

Fuck the cops, call your crew

You're a genius.

test

>Should I go to the police
No you should go back to your cuckshed , for being beta male unable to disarm a poor malnourished 14 year old migrant kid

This is so racist

or put a razor blade in it so when the thief forces their hand into the money compartment, they cut their fingers open.

Get two wallets and use one as yours and keep the other as a decoy to hand to the immigrant scum (((next time)))
or carry a brick or hammer =-)

Crime is so bad in these places this leaf has to carry a decoy wallet.

So glad we're full.

thanks for the idea, leaf

>I was going to drink a cafe with my friends near München
>at 2:00 am
travel back in time and 4th Reich the Untermenschen Hans

>Should I go to the police ?

no go make a thread on Sup Forums

THIS.
I've done this for years when traveling to other countries. Sometimes if I'm feeling like a cheeky cunt I'll write "Fuck you" in the local language.

Arabic in OP's case.

>Robbers did not have a gun
>Gives them wallet anyway

You should stop being such a pussy.

I'd instantly forget and wind up cutting my fingers off, bad idea.
Just carry a gun, fuck the law. It aint right for a civilian to be scared of walking around his own town.

>Crime is so bad in these places this leaf has to carry a decoy wallet.
>So glad we're full.

My university is 5-6 blocks away from the ghetto, and very rarely I have to go to the 'hood for work reason. So I have a decoy wallet. I can't remember where I heard about the concept. Probably on some prepper podcast.

I don't carry it all the time. Only when I know that I have to walk through a vibrant, diverse neighbourhood that is known for having a lot of youths around.

A rusted razor, so he dies of tetanus.

Be a fucking man, Hans. If you don't even know what that means, ask an Irishman or a Russian.

One you figure that out, go get a gang of Krauts and get your revenge. Or just stay here and post on a Macedonian Bowtie collecting forum.

Lmao enjoying refugees I see.

Gotta dedicate yourself to ending it

nothing will happen

some gypsies tried to break in my house
i got one and called the police and they let them go

thanks obama

You could have used the opportunity to kill them all and never tell anyone. If they did investigate and find it was you, you could claim self defense and just accept the less severe punishment as service to your cucked country. Also, the headline:

German Jailed For Defending Himself From Knife Wielding Muslim Migrants

would have been great in our propaganda efforts. You fucked up, kraut.

>With my friends
That's the giveaway
Germans are absolute honorless, disloyal cucks.
A group of shitskins can rob another gGROUP of Germans and nobody would do anything but let them rob their friend.

I have seen this play out in fight my whole life.
When someone German gets attacked hism friends will do nothing. That's why shitskins even invented an insult around this phenomenon -Opfer
(Victim)
It's like saying faggot german
Deutsche Opfer

Suck my benis more pls burger bro.

Good way to get sued, tbqh.

Shitty reality, but you know it's true.

Bullshit, what kind of primitive ape drinks coffee at 2 am.

You should stop being a racist. Next time have your wallet ready to give them and have your own knife to stab yourself with don't you know what they've been through

Calm down Medkit.
How do I move to your country?

Start carrying a blade or gun on your person and keep your head on a swivel faggot.

Also go have an augustiner and complain to the bartender

Lmao you get what you deserve for being a cuck and letting this shit happen to your country. Thank God we can carry guns here. BTFO Eurofags

Just follow these easy steps:

1. Get an up to date passport.
2. Get the migration documents from ww.admin.ch.
3. Fuck off and die in your shithole of a country, low saturation Italy.

Ireland is comfy as fuck.

You don't.

Good, then you have no reason to move here.

He might get sent to prison for harming the poor immigrant user

>German Jailed For Defending Himself From Knife Wielding Muslim Migrants
>believing this will ever have a chance of being the headline
>not "Racist German Jailed for Attacking Random Migrant" as usual

Leaf come on. How the fuck you know the dude robbed doesn't work on glue shit every day and need a backup razor.

The robber gonna explain how he got a free wallet? With no ID?

>1 post by this ID
German cuck forces at it again.

All of you trumpfags just got played by my superior CRT Propaganda techniques.

German "satire".

The beta kraut can't even get the meme right. You deserve to lose your country to Islam, coward.

>since when does the government represent the will of the people?

Since the people keep voting Ferkel

omg you must be literally shaking