Molyneux now officially /ourguy/?

Jew status:

[X] NAMED
[ ] NOT NAMED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZzeC06hVvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saying "Oy vey" is not naming the jew. I hear people say it here and everyone here is terrified of being labeled as a racist. It's just a saying just like "Mamma Mia", has nothing to do with race.

>just a saying like mamma mia
>mamma mia traditionally tied to cartoon italian plumbers
>oy vey traditionally tied to juden
[X] SUBTLY NAMED

OOYYY VEEYYYY THE GOYYYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN OY GEVALT ITS LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

Shut it down now!
It's highly offensive and tasteless. Here read some teenpop magazines instead! Improves the mind!

>he hears text

Go back...

>an actual jew
>implying he isn't saying it unironically

this one is more enigmatic

is he saying he's gonna go final solution?

is this another shoah?

> People here
> Terrified of being called racist
Do you know where the fuck you are, Leaf?

I think it's well understood at least subtly or implicitly that Molyneux is very well aware of either the full JQ or their disproportionate and overwhelming influence towards shifting the West into the current situation and predicament that it's in. He's flat out talked about how Jews, especially powerful ones who make institutional decisions, are hypocrites for talking about diversity and integration when they just simply don't even comply or abide with those principles they profess. Molyneux is basically a fascist and potential White Nationalist in all but name

I haven't followed Molymeme in a while is he still anarcho capitalist or has his trump support completely destroyed his ideology

He's a Race Realist and a Nationalist and has talked about the negative effects of diversity.

B
A
S
E
D

>nationalist

but I thought statism is evil?

I mean people here in Toronto.

>mfw memeneux will go full GTKRWN soon enough

>NAP

but he's jewish so he not really naming the jew

Fair enough, read into it incorrectly
Yeah until you actually learn some more data and it shits all over your a priori poorly rationalized conceptual worldview. He made a video not too far back talking about how he was wrong about Libertarianism.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZzeC06hVvA

Bobby Fischer was jewish and seemed to do a fine job of it.

Stefan "The Mongrel Mangler" Molyneux

lovin this timeline guys