Conservatards claim Shillary wants war with Russia, meanwhile Trump sets us on a course for war with China

Conservatards claim Shillary wants war with Russia, meanwhile Trump sets us on a course for war with China.

Those electors better be faithful to America and vote Hillary because we can survive a war with Russia, not China.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/channel/UCDBNma_N1sVHKN3grAQDRTw
investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we can survive a war with Russia
Cool stroy

There is not a single name he has picked that has been big in politics for any period of time.

Just because somebody worked for Goldman sachs or isnt a complete nobody doesn't make them establishment shills.

Not to mention his cabinet works at his behest, its not like they are directly in charge. If you havent noticed he has picked people with very conservative histories.

Im really not that concerned that one guy was a banker before.

also you are ascribing an ethos to Trump based on what you thought people that voted for him wanted.

I just wanted chaos and something different. And I have achieved that.

Now shill more fag.

Keep on defending Trump surrounding himself with the swamp and literal traitors.

im willing to see how it goes.

>he thought Trump was a white nationalist

Did you not hear him saying how pro jew he was? Why do you think there are (((bankers))) and former (((CEO)))'s in his cabinet? This was a business coup, so of course you have the people who are tied with the globalists in this cabinet.

What? Did you think Ron Paul would be treasurer?

I'm not, because I'm not stupid. I can see where this is heading, just like it does every time we let a man like this put people like this in charge.

>implying i dont want to go die killing chinks no matter the consqeuquences

>implying we didn't rebuild the entire Chinese nation by letting them gouge us in trade
>implying we wouldn't bend them over a barrel in the event of a trade war with a nationalist/populist president rebuilding US manufacturing and energy industries

Okay so what are you going to do? Bitch on Sup Forums?

why dont you wait until there is actually something to complain about.

Well they're already flooding your country, mate, that's your problem.

I've spend three hours a day for the last week dialing for the local DNC for people to convince their electors to vote not-Trump. And then I bitch on Sup Forums.

Unlike you, I don't wait until trouble hits.

>local DNC for people to convince their electors to vote not-Trump

>DNC ELECTORS

oh, your retarded! Im sorry

but on a serious note do you expect that to happen? Top Kek yeah im sure the electors are about to risk their own lives and possibly civil war because of your pleading voice messages.

your a faggot op

Civil war? Are you retarded? Civil war against who? 37 electors?

Holy shit, go back to bed, kid.

>yeah im sure the electors are about to risk their own lives and possibly civil war

their own lives for stealing the election, civil war because of people thinking the situation is tyranical

I know that technically many of the electors can do what they want as long as the pay the fine but there is no precedent for the electoral college to actually balk the results of a fair election. It would be uncharted territory, you think thats something to play around with?

You fucking go to bed.

I immediatly ignore writers when they go into the old libtard conservatard, etc, I think it reveals how ideologically driven they are. Of course I can't tell the difference between your post and a troll post, so really you didn't even deserve this response.

Fucking idiot. Cant you see China is the true enemy? Creating allies with Russia can actually lead to prosperity and peace. China on the other hand is aggressive towards its neighbors and then they tell Obummer to bend over and get ready for insertion, which he happily obliges. Just today China violated international law and directly attacked America, with no repercussions, instead Obummer decided to tell Russia we will respond to "alleged" hacking. Its fucking retarded. Russia is a Christian nation and has many natural resources to offer. China is an atheist communist country that doesn't offer natural resources, instead it forces its citizens into slave labor and devalues its money in an effort to undermine all the other countries and control trade. (Religion is important here because it shows the sort of values and morals each nation holds, Russia is closer to U.S. than China is.) China is a shithole with a false economy an a shitty military, nothing of value in that POS country. If you think China, with its 1 aircraft carrier, which probably hasnt been serviced in over 20 years can pose any sort of real threat to America, you are beyond retarded. We have 10 carriers, and 50x the number of planes. China may have more man power, but how the fuck would they ever get over here? Plus more than half of American citizens are armed, if ANYONE did invade the citizens alone would pose a serious threat, why do you think we even have a 2nd amendment?

>he thinks the electoral college has never voted someone in who didn't legitimately win

lol kid, read some history. 1876, for one.

Of course China is the real enemy. But we don't fight them with a manchild president who can't resist screaming on Twitter.

I've dealt with Chinese, they are scummy business men. If you dont punch back, they dont respect you. If you give just a little they will keep pushing the envelope until they own your company. Trump standing up to China will actually earn some respect, this goes back to their value/ moral system. You're over-exaggerating the situation.

The Chinese are a worse version of the Japanese. Aggressive, paranoid, lacking in empathy, and not socially advanced enough to consider the consequences of their aggressions. If you don't think they would first-strike then you don't know anything about them.

But I'm not against war. I'm against stupid wars. Going to war with Russia is stupid. Over what? Ukraine? I wouldn't care if every single man, woman, and child in Ukraine died right now.

China on the other hand is a long-term threat and they routinely push us around and that has to end. If they want to go to war over us refusing to play their stupid little games, like respecting their idiotic "one China" policy, then that's their choice.

Take your head out of your ass and stop the bravado. You're a chicken shit little keyboard warrior who would piss his pants when the draft notice showed up at his door.

See, we don't fight China while you sit here and shitpost. We fight China with every able-bodied man and woman, and that means you.

I get to sit here and shitpost, however, because I'm above the draft age now.

If electors can vote for whoever they want, voting is not necessary. Libs think that electors can choose if they are not worthy to be president...however, they define unworthy o be president as disagreeing with liberals. Libs are so stupid that there is no moral reason not to kill them. They are dangerous, destructive parasites without the ability to use reason. It is perfectly acceptable to kill them like any other subhuman pest.

The majority of America disapproves of Trump, idiot. Republicans only voted for him because he was the Republican candidate. In case you forgot, Trump only barely got more than 50% of American votes.

Half of Republicans don't want Trump. Remember that.

This entire post is bullshit.
45% of America didn't even vote, about 4-5% voted third party.
>Majority of America doesn't approve of Trump
You think maybe this is because every news article is anti-Trump? So, if you weren't concerned enough to even vote, why would you be concerned enough to do any further research? They are force-fed the idea that he isn't any good, no real opinion.
>Half of Republicans dont want Trump
What McCain? Hahaha, the Republican Party doesnt want neo-cons anymore.
You need to realize each party has different factions. Most libtards tend to think Republican Party consists of only neo-cons, but that is inherently false. In case you haven't noticed, there has been a paradigm shift and Trump has changed the Republican party and created a new populous faction. The only Republicans who are unhappy about that are the RINOS and neocons. Even many of the "never-trumpers" are coming back around.

I'm not going to read anything you said because you're implying I'm wrong.

Go look at the numbers you mouthbreathing cunt. Trump BARELY got half the Republican vote. That's incredibly unusual. It means people didn't want him, but that there wasn't anyone else good enough to focus votes on to prevent him from having a majority, which is also unusual.

Trump is not America's president, because he's not even liked by Americans. Deal with it. The numbers don't lie.

Russia is alright. They're a strong, hardy people.

China is full of smog and manlets.

>1 post by this id

>But we don't fight them with a manchild president who can't resist screaming on Twitter.
Better than an absolute psychopath who has a reputation of abusing everyone working under her for the last 30 years and was litteraly committing treason by taking money from foreign nations (that btw are directly providing arms and funding Al queada and isis) to provide preferential treatment in us foreign policy regardless of American interest.

Link for Hillary being in full knowledge of these nations directly funding isis and Al queada
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Hillary is a patriot, Trump is a traitor. That's the difference.

>I'm not going to read anything you said because you're implying I'm wrong.
Im going to ignore your counter arguement because it doesn't fit my narrative.

Hey, retard, did you not notice that heavily Democratic states, which have voted Democrat for many past elections flipped red during the election? Would that imply that more democrats voted republican than republicans voted democrats?

Oh and hey chimney puffer, what fucking numbers a re you talking about? You havent provided any references. My gues is because you're making this bullshit up. Trump won, get over it.

we will ally with russia and crush the chinks. we need russia as meat shield tho like in ww2 so the chinks wont attack american soil

The popular votefor Clinton was solely won by California as this is the only state where that "muh 3 million popular vote lead" came from.
As a matter of fact to tell you something about this election Trump won every income bracket above 30k a year.

Hillary only won the two income brackets eligible for federal assistance programs

Trump didn't win, kid. Deal with it. The American people don't want him, and the electoral college will use the power that the constitution afforded it to stop a demagogue.

Im sorry but Los Angeles is NOT America. Trump won over 3000 counties, Clinton barely won 400. Popular vote has never meant anything and will never mean anything. The federalist papers specifically address this issue. They didn't want majority to rule over the minority, so they implemented the electoral college.

No, listen, you retarded little mouthbreather. TRUMP IS NOT AMERICA'S PRESIDENT. PERIOD.

He was voted for just because he was Republican. But he barely got half the Republican votes in the primary. That means only a small fraction of real Republican voters supported him. Which means the electors will vote against him to protect America.

>Hillary is a patriot
Someone who is fundamentally a collectivist wants tk dismantle the Constitution and has litteraly sold out American interest to foreign nations in exchange for direct monetary pay offs is not just against everything America stands for has by definition under the us Constitution has committed treason.

Trump has some good and bad and fundamentally doesn't believe in what this nation was founded on yet wants to try and do what's best for America. Hillary is absolutely diametrically opposed to American principles and what is good for America so Trump is better hands down.

Also trump doesn't want to directly fund Al queada like Hillary has directly done while secretary of state so on that Alone Trump is infinitely better than her.

Your argument makes no sense. What should I expect from a libtard.

Trump is a traitor and has appointed literal traitors (like the Exxon CEO) into office.

America has literally lost to Russia and they didn't have to fire a bullet.

Keith Olbermann, is that you?!
>Retard cant even get his own talking points.

>No, listen, you retarded little mouthbreather. TRUMP IS NOT AMERICA'S PRESIDENT. PERIOD
The president is not an never was supposed to be elected on any popular methods period.

The Presidency is supposed to represent the States ans Trump won the states hands fucking down.

The Senate before the 17th amendment one of the worst things to ever happen to American Federalist Constitutional Republic was also supposed to represent the States.

Only the House of Representatives and the individual sovereign State governments were ever supposed to be representative of The People themselves and if you don't understand this you don't understand basic fucking American history and system of government as explained if explicit detail by the people who created this nation

Trump isn't the president, kid, Mitt Romney will be. Get used to it.

>Trump is a traitor and has appointed literal traitors (like the Exxon CEO) into office
Working for x American company isn't treason.

Taking payoffs from foregien nations like Hillary did is by definition of the US Constitution treason.
> America has literally lost to Russia and they didn't have to fire a bullet.
Not even Obama's intelligence officer has succumbed to this propane spouted by two cia agents that are in their way out

>Wipe Xiao from the face of the earth
>Wipe 1.15 trillion from our debt
>Global CO2 emissions lowered by 6.2 metric tons
>Climate Change reverts back to normal levels
>Manufacturing returns to America
>Retail stores free of cheap Chinese junk
>No more shield holding up North Korea's oppressive regime
>No more rude tourists
>No more spam emails
>No more hacking and identity theft
>No more win traders, account sharers, botters, and goldsellers on Nostalrius

Demotards wish they were this productive

>Trump isn't the president, kid, Mitt Romney will be. Get used to it
Do you even know the chain of command for the Presidency?
For Romney to become president Trump would have to actually appoint him to Sec of State and there would have to be no less than 4 assassinations in the chain of command.

With such a dumbshit statement I'm just going to ignore you

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. No.

The electoral college can select any eligible person as president.

>Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. No.
>The electoral college can select any eligible person as president
You'd be better off break-in on Mars user to make such a moronic statements.

There isn't enough selectors in states that aren't tied to the states popular vote to make such a thing happen.
And to add more against Hillary the states they did remounts they found a bunch of fraud going towards Clinton.

Yeah, none of what you said has any effect. I support Trump's attitude toward China fully. You're a pussy, and it really is that simple. You're out, Trump's in. And that is that.

It only takes 37 to prevent Trump from winning.

Then the house and senate vote for president and VP, respectively.

It doesn't matter. If Trump doesn't deliver on at least some of his promises this will be the last election this country ever has.

If Hillary was elected we would go to war with Russia and China would side with them.

With Trump as president we will be allied with Russia and China will be to afraid to do shit at that point.

Trump is saving us from an apocalypse.

Gave that globalism thing a thought and I think it would be cool to have cheap travel and universal plugs / outlets for electronics.

We either fully utilize the energy monopoly or we disassemble and recompile the better parts.

Doesn't really matter what government we end up with as long as we have a consensus, any kind of understanding including time-based disagreements.

Who taught you your cognitive dissonance? Is there a place that penne like you gather for mental gymnastics? Is Eric Cartmen your patron saint of selective realism?

Source on this semon demon please

America can't survive a war with Iran either. Didn't stop republicans for hawking for that.

>It only takes 37 to prevent Trump from winning
And again there isn't that many I'm States that legally allow unfaithful voting dumb shit

This is the most retarded thread that has ever existed. Literally every post

youtube.com/channel/UCDBNma_N1sVHKN3grAQDRTw

It's called being a patriot. I don't expect you to understand.

>he doesn't know how many electors there are

lol

This is great. You libshit retards are getting your hopes up again, and this time when you lose you'll probably actually an hero. Don't forget to live-stream it when you do.

eat a dick

>The Supreme Court of the United States of America

i'm going to livestream the victory party when we make history at effectively using the electoral college to stop a monster.

Dear Patton,

I hope this reaches you well. You need to read this. As you can see, I've used my real name (Nonny Moose), since I don't give a shit about who knows, and I will stand by every single thing I ever say. You fucking pathetic, condescending, crybaby piece of doughy shit. Do you know how much I hate you? You've spent years doing nothing but bad-mouthing your fellow Americans, telling them they're too stupid to think for themselves, that their opinions don't matter, so on, so forth. You seem to feel like you're somehow above reproach, or that your input is somehow worth more than others', because you played a pudgy loser on a T.V. show and told a few jokes. Believe it or not, there is no one in this country who wants to suck the farts out of your ass; they already get their fill every time you hurl unsolicited scoldings at them for disagreeing with you.

Let me put this plainly: You're an asshole. You're nothing but a bitter, fat tyrant of an asshole. There is nothing remotely funny about you - not because you have shitty material, but because of who you are as a person. It's like if Jenna Jameson were clubbing seals and punching children, I couldn't bring myself to sleep with her even if she offered, glorious tits notwithstanding. You're not nearly as righteous as you seem to think you are; in fact, making a career out of autistically screeching at everyone who disagrees with you like a craven little fucking shit-for-brains Commie twat actually makes you a TERRIBLE person. All that ever leaves your pudgy little cake chute is contempt for people you deem beneath you, and for what? They didn't vote for that cunt the media was trying to shove down our throats? Because they made their own decisions about how best to put food on their tables, and ignored the demands of Hollywood snobs? HAH, fuck you, you presumptuous dipshit.

Did you and the rest of your idiot buddies really think that you were on course to a 1-party America, where you hold the eternal moral high ground while shaming and legislating dissent away? Did you really believe we were going to put up with all your elitist bullshit forever? You don't own us. You don't get to decide what we think. You have no fucking CLUE what it means to be one of us, and all the ivory tower critique you toss out on Twitter will do nothing to reverse your staggering ignorance of everyday Americans. No, not all of us want unchecked floods of mass immigration from 3'rd-World countries under radical Islamic occupation. No, not all of us give a flying shit about someone's pronouns or which peepee they're pretending to have between their legs at any given moment. No, not all of us can afford to care about muh refugees, because, since our social atmosphere has been shaped by dubious, out-of-touch faggots such as yourself, we now have more domestic problems than we can ignore. So if the starving children across the sea go hungry, or some Middle-Eastern civilians get their throats slashed by ISIS, they have you to thank for causing us so many of these issues here at home to take our focus off them. No, we don't want the shit you're trying to push on us - learn to deal with it, asshole.

You fucking retards talk a big game about hate speech and division, but it's all you peddle. You're all divisive little bastards who try to segregate races into good guys and bad guys. You demonize and disenfranchise whites, you tell us we're all going extinct (and why it's a good thing!), and then suddenly you're fucking SHOCKED to see people posting Nazi frogs and voting for their own self-preservation? You stupid shit. You stupid, insolent shit. You fucking political infant. You have no agency of where you're at or who you're dealing with at all. That's what happens when you fall for your own lies.

I sincerely hope 2017 kicks off with a wave of leftist suicides.
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN WIN

Then you have the nerve to tell us that our President hates us? No, YOU hate us. YOU have made that EXCEEDINGLY clear. YOU, and all your buddies, for YEARS, tearing us down and mocking us because we don't fall for globalist propaganda. You cannot hold your tongue against anyone who doesn't believe your shit. And if he does hate us? Well, you didn't leave us much of a choice here, did you? Yes: WE'RE REAL PEOPLE. No: WE'RE NOT GOING AWAY. You can take that notion and shove it right up your ass, you gelatinous sack of soured pudding. We don't give a shit what you think - you should have figured that out November 8'th.

It's been fun watching all these meltdowns from your little jerk circle, all the moaning and the gnashing of teeth, but the one I was looking forward to the most was yours. And of course, you've reacted as predictably as I figured: You've been throwing an absolute shit fit for a solid month. It has been the most disgustingly entertaining temper tantrum I've witnessed since the election began. You've absolutely lost your mind in a blind rage, and what's worse, you know as well as I do that all the kicking and screaming in the world will not change the fact that Donald Trump is the 45'th President of your country, yet you still can't help but go into spastic outbursts at the first hint of a thoughtcrime. Your delivery was good, so I'll give you that.

It's also a little disturbing to witness, to be honest. You're not nearly the only celebrity jackoff sperging out, but it's like watching a boarding house full of heroin junkies suddenly stop getting their fixes all at once. You became addicted to power - or the notion of it, rather - and had it suddenly snatched from you overnight. You thought you'd already won, that only your ideas and values would ever be allowed again, that you could torment and hector those who disagree with you with absolute impunity without repercussion, and now . . . well, now what? You took off that mask too soon. You can't just tell people their cultures are all going to be driven into extinction and not expect backlash - or, as your crowd likes to call it, "whitelash," which it is. Shoe doesn't feel too good on the other foot, does it, you fucking dyke-looking, bird-faced little cunt? Get used to it. We're people, just like blacks, and Hispanics, and every other flavor in between, and if you come after us, expect whitelash like you just got in November. The ride is fucking OVER for you. Shut your mouth while you're still ahead.

So now, all you pieces of trash are shaking in fear of what comes next, not because Trump is literally Hitler, but because you've all got a guilty conscience for what you've said and done to us for so long. You're shaking because, for the first time in a long time, you have certifiable reason to fear the consequences of your actions and words. You disgust us much more than we disgust you. If given the chance, there are millions of people who would not hesitate to beat the living shit out of you or your peers for what you've done if they caught you out in public, myself included. Think about that for a second: Literal millions hate you to the point of beating you senseless. Millions. You'd better keep on flying over the flyover states, boy. Better stay in your blue state safe spaces. You're not popular here.

There isn't enough rope in the world to deal with all you treasonous little shits. You deserve everything you've got coming to you. If you had any decency at all, you'd find a nice, quiet room and a Mossberg, and you'd blow your own fucking brains out. Why not? Go ahead, do the right thing. Who wants to live in a world full of evil white supremacist boogeymen, anyway? Aren't there really high bridges where you live? You wouldn't even have to spend any money. Just find a steppy stool, hoist that pale, flabby bag of shit you call a body over the ledge, and do a flip on the way down for bonus points. If I were your wife, I'd drop dead, too. Fuck you, you stupid prick.

PS: ur wife is dead lol

Russia is majority white

I don't want war with other whites

Get fucked faggot.
I'd put all of my support behind an effort to annihilate the chinks.
If we went to war with Russia however, I'd sabotage the shit out of our dumbass nation

>Those electors better be faithful to America and vote Hillary because we can survive a war with Russia, not China.

Might I add, Patton, Russia is the single most dangerous superpower in the entire world right now. The Chinks are in maybe 2nd place. Their nukes are about as useful as Nork nukes. They'll land in the sea of Japan at worst.

You wouldn't do anything but piss your pants when the draft notice came for you.

>appointing people who are at the tops of their respective industries to take over their government counterparts is bad

You're right, Trump should've appointed homeless people and nobodies

Whatever you say faggot, you sure got me.

I did get you, you massive pussy-ass cunt. Pull your pants back up.

That'd be interesting to see a draft for the upcoming cyberwar, you know. boom bam surprise its world war 3 but shh, don't scare the children.

>this nigger thinks I care what he thinks
xD
Blow it out your ass you sissy boy.
Keep talking shit, someone's gonna put you in your place

You do care, it tickled your sissy bone so much that you had to reply. Bend that faggot ass back over and maybe I'll just get you used to what Russians will do to it.

Nice try. investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

Really?

Fuck off Goldman Sachs shill

>he wants to exclude a massive state and use it as evidence of something

Spread'em.

You sure bout that?

doubt that. he is too old for your pedo ass anyways

No, actually I linked you to an article that blows out every argument you've made in this thread about Trump not actually winning because of the popular vote. You don't have to read it, of course. I'm not going to stop you from being an ignorant retard, I just thought I'd give you the option to stop being one.

No, you literally want to remove an entire state from the count and claim that means Trump won the popular vote. YOU CAN'T DO THAT, NIGGER.

No, I didn't say that it meant he won the popular vote at all. I said that it blows out your "America didn't want him" argument. California didn't want him. The overwhelming majority of states did. The electoral college was literally created to keep one state from having too much power.

Solid argument, really made me think

>Californians aren't Americans

Californians don't represent the entire country.

I know, but their vote put her over the edge. That means America didn't want him. This is a simple concept user

No, that doesn't mean that at all.
Number of states won:
Trump: 30
Clinton: 20

Number of electoral votes won:
Trump: 306
Clinton: 232

Ave. margin of victory in winning states:
Trump: 56%
Clinton: 53.5%

Popular vote total:
Trump: 62,958,211
Clinton: 65,818,318

Popular vote total outside California:
Trump: 58,474,401
Clinton: 57,064,530

A person living in California isn't going to have the same beliefs and voting purposes as a person in a different part of the country. They don't represent what "Americans want" overall they represent what people in California want.

>mental gymnastics makes me right

>Mental gymnastics
No, the actual numbers above suggesting that trump won his states by a larger margin than Clinton did, and the fact that he won 10 more states than Clinton makes me right.

When California is majority white again and all of the illegal spics are back home where they belong, then yes, their vote counts.

>mental gymnastics makes me right

ITT: A literal potato argues with people using retarded "facts" that are both hilariously wrong and hes unwilling to learn anything else because he was dropped on his head as a child.

>tells someone to look at actual numbers earlier in the thread
>someone else posts actual numbers
>gets BTFO
>s-stop with the m-mental gymnastics g-guys