4 OUT OF 10

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

>Four out of every 10 Christians in the world will live in sub-Saharan Africa

OOGA BOOGA WE'S CHRISTIAN!

CHRISTKEKS BTFO! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER??!!

WE

WE

reminder to all you faggots that Ethiopians and sandniggers were christians before and of your ancestors.

>mfw African will lead the new crusade against muslims and not europeans...

catholics don't count faggot, they are apostate heretics and probably kiddy fiddlers as well. Yehuah and Yehushah, not the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, OKAY? Fuck Satan.

God bless them.

>catholics don't count
Actually, Catholics are the original Christians

ya know this really isnt a bad idea....how can pol make this happen?

>>Pew Research Center

Media content analysis
Public opinion
Social Issues
Demographic trends
Public opinion polling
Demographic research

Just another News station
With "Research" in its name.

>memesource
Are all atheist this retarded?

technically, jews were, if you believe the bible

The original Christians were wiped out by Muslims invasion. They believed that Christ has only one nature, not two. But in the wake of their being conquered, the Catholic church advanced in the middle ages without dogmatic challenge until the reformation.

you're fucking retarded

is what is said wrong?

WE

yeah completely. pew has been around for fucking ever, they are a well cited source of data. all they do is collect and publish data. they are by no means a news organization, they don't report on current events or provide any subjective information regarding their data

Catholics of ethnic Jewish descent.
The Catholics were never wiped out. Saint Peter, one of Christ's Apostles, was the first Pope.
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." Matthew 16:18

I've been to negro church, ain't nothing Christian about it.

It is, however, completely fucking hilarious. I'm particularly fond of when pastors use the force to push down the congregation.

2004; 12 years ago is a long time?
Created by the Times Mirror Company newspaper and print media publisher.

Furthermore, that same Saint Peter started the Catholic Church in Rome in his lifetime. Catholicism didn't disappear just because Muslims took over the Middle East.

>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL UP

>WE
Does that meme apply even if the claim is true?

Why do racists cling to Christianity despite the egalitarianism?

Why does anyone cling to religion?

Answer: their parents raised them that way and they never question it and therefore form a society devoted to said religion that no one is allowed to question.

I mean, no part of Christianity even approaches sanity except for the pure morality lessons. The old testament is pure bullshit tribal tales and rules. No one seriously even discusses them anymore, it exists seemingly to cherrypick snippets to complain about various things in the modern world.

The new testament is a bunch of fanfiction written many years after the fact, mostly by people who never met the hilariously embellished Joshua "definitely the son of God and not just an illegitimate child" of Nazareth.

what is the best color on a fedora?

Wouldn't know, I don't wear hats.

You religious folks must be really happy that fedora meme is around, otherwise you'd have to actually defend your nonsense, like talking snakes and floods that covered the world, instead of just shrieking "FEDORA."

I believe WE is related to claiming honor to your ancestors acts regardless of wether it's true or not.
Also how do we Make Abyssinia Great Again?