How do you "hack" an election?

How do you "hack" an election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvWt0nF1EmQ
archive.is/TZiaG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=QvWt0nF1EmQ

You don't. You lie about it because you're corrupt and then harvest the fruit of naive liberals.

By building and supplying electronic voting machines with a backdoor.

The media is purposely wording it that way to give the impression the results themselves were hacked by Russia, when the whole issue is about wikileaks.

you tell the citizens the truth about the candidates.
later, those citizens will get pissed off about it and demand justice for informing them
oh, and they think popular vote with the uninformed masses is the best way to do things

You don't. They were leaks, not hacks. Big difference.

archive.is/TZiaG

Lol you mong. Your fucking video got me banned.

This is what Dems think happened
>russian government hacked or hired people to hack members of the DNC
>they gave all the emails they could get to wikileaks
Yes, they finally admit the leaked emails are real. And no, they don't care what they say on them.
>wikileaks releases those emails to the public
>thousands of people who were going to vote for clinton decide not to because of what they read
It's nothing but speculation but they do believe Clinton supporters decided to vote Trump after reading the emails
>hillary's sure fire thing ends up a surprising failure
>putin kicks puppies in celebration

That was Soros. He's on the other side. Nice try though.

Why not just go pee?

>american education

I doubt that. Most probably didn't and some voted for Stein.

If any aggressive act is performed by the US government it's citizens will immediately organize and slaughter everyone with any affiliation to the US government.

I'm not saying it's true. I'm just pointing out what Dems think "hack the election" means. They truly believe that wikileaks had that much influence over people despite the fact that the vast majority of people who new the leaks were legit were already voting for someone besides Clinton or staying home

Fuck WikiHow.

I don't know, why don't you tell me you Russian sneak? And don't even think about trying to hack me, I'm onto you.

No I won't provide any evidence for my baseless allegations, it's 2016.

The media is referring to the hacking of Clinton and DNC e-mails, but they strategically use the phrase "hack the election" in the hopes it will convince stupid people that they mean "voter fraud" or "changing votes" or at the very least that they had a "direct hand" in "making" Trump win. Propaganda at its finest.

With an axe Comrade. You guys used a icepick with trotsky tho, but same result.

you should know Ivan. you hack the pencil and fill in the bubble for Trump instead of Hillary, and every other Republican over every other Democrat. It's very easy actually. I think it was part of "The Art of War", so you know it's a very old strategy

Is that a rare pepe?

I think dems have the mindset that Sanders supporters switched to Trump after the leaks, which is a fair argument to make since the emails show that the DNC and Clinton rigged the primaries against him, and many of his supporters did switch to Trump. The problem is the dems don't give a shit because they weren't going to vote for Sanders anyway, they truly believed all of his supporters would fall in line, even though they were overwhelmingly independent, and that's why the election was "stolen" from them because of the Russians. Rather than admit they fucked up by rigging the primaries they just claim someone else rigged the general.

HAHAHAHA!! Would love to see a chapter on digital voting fraud in Sun Tzu.

I seriously doubt any large amount of former bernie supporters switched to trump. His voters were polar opposites of trump voters. You only need to look at the constant bernie supporters protests/riots against trump to see the contrast.

>not posting the better version

They say russians hacked Clinton, Podesta and DNC emails and leaked it (it was just phishing)> the leaks show how much she's corrupt (it wasn't the russians who leaked it but most likely FBI or NSA)> Trump is elected because people are now aware she's corrupt as fuck

TL;DR Russians hacked Trump into Oval Office

>putin sits stroking his Lenin mustache in the glow of the monitor light in deep thought

I know of at least two. Randy and Evi Quaid.