Examples of real life double think

>race isn't real
>racism is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the colonists were the first illegal immigrants and they were racists who genocided the natives
>we should let every immigrant in, otherwise you're a racist

Race is just a grouping heuristic. People exist as individuals with unique genetic codes. Race is a social construct. Social constructs, however, still have meaning, even if they aren't "real" because we're social animals and they're a big fucking deal.
I know that other people who racially identify with one another can organize against my interests, and if they are going to do it, I'm doing the same. I was a "colorblind" egalitarian until SJWs started pushing racial agendas, and I started asking questions about why there was a student center allowed for every ethnicity but my own. I changed my tune not because I believe race is epistemically real, but because I need to defend myself against people who believe in it.

>debt-based economics is why the world is fucked
>debt-based economics will save us

This is my favorite liberal double think. They think debt dependency is evil but support deficit spending on principle.

Egyptians were black

Egyptians had slaves

>Evolution isnt real
>race is real because of evolution

>Mirrors are real
>Our eyes aren't

>whites are the master race
>jews control the world

women cant be sexist

blacks cant be racist

> Gay, asian, black and hispanic pride encouraged
>white pride forbidden

>whites can't take credit for airplane/cars/internet/wide-spread electricity

>whites all take blame for slavery/colonialism

another one

>evolution is real

>everyone who evolved differently are exactly the same!

>gender is a social construction, there are thousands of genders

>the gender gap is real and concern only men and women

White's control the world. It's just that relative to their population, Jews have disproportional influence on culture and enterprise.

here you go op...

heres a pretty good list

this tucker carlson interview
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8
what a duplicitous faggot

I am referring to the kike who can't answer a simple question

Wouldn't that make them superior?

Not because of IQ, they're about on par with whites in that aspect. It's because of their hypocritical nationalism. Look at what such a small minority can do to the world with social cohesion and unity. Imagine if whites had that (they did in the 40s and almost successfully waged war on the entire world)

>Kids are terrible, loud, smell bad and cost so much money, I'm just gonna get a dog lol.

>Wow everyone raises their kids differently than I would. I'm going to tell people how to raise their kids.

>(bonus) let's all fuck with kid toys and make them gender neutral. Fuck kids though I don't want kids.

>Republicans are a bunch of evil authoritarians who cannot be reasoned with

>let's make their opinions illegal and shame them into submission

Neither of them are real. It only seems like "racism" exists because there are more ways to insult people who are sufficiently different from you without accidentally insulting yourself.

The sad thing is nobody knows how much of a genius you are for this reference

:^)

>implying Jaden Smith's most famous tweet is somehow obscure
You're a special kind of stupid.

that Jaden Smith quote makes sense

How can mirrors be real (our insecure perception of ourselves) if our eyes aren't real (our flawed perception of how flawed we actually are)

It's a message about giving yourself permission to be human

>The holocaust didn't happen
>Hitler should've killed all the Jews

>i wanted to fuck you more often but you were busy building a empire that would benefit me and any children
>now i will make no other girls want to fuck you by lying about you relentlessly for years and act like you are after me even though you would have fucked me if i wasnt an ungrateful out of control cunt hellbent on ruining your life

Cute kitter.

this is the one that started my redpill
>evolution is real and humans are animals
>humans stopped evolving 10,000 years ago