You are causing paranoia

You are causing paranoia.

Please, continue.

Does anything know about satanic sex rituals? They must actually accomplish something if they are used by the elite.

they serve as blackmail material. they force all presidents, including bush clinton & obama, to undergo weird sexual rituals on camera. then they can blackmail said presidents using videotape evidence.

this is what happened, for example, when bush sr. watched his son masturbate at skull & bones secret society

Pedophilia is used as blackmail but these rituals don't always use children. Pagans have a calendar of Holidays just like Christians, they require sacrifices that are either blood or sex.

Not just blackmail

>They must actually accomplish something

They do it for the lulz.

Muh big boise club for big rich old fucks cuz weerre so ricj and cool

heel santa!

Essentially.

sauce?

>They must actually accomplish something
They get to fuck

Blood sugar sucker fish
In my dish
How many pieces
Do you wish
Step into a heaven
Where I keep it on the soul side
Girl please me
Be my soul bride
Every women
Has a piece of Aphrodite
Copulate to create
A state of sexual light
Kissing her virginity
My affinity
I mingle with the gods
I mingle with divinity
Blood sugar baby
She's magik
Sex magik sex magik

Umineko.

play the vn, the show is legit garbage.

they harness the subtle sexual and animal energies that the uninitiated don't know how to tap into. then they use it to over-power and manipulate decent people.

>the (((elite)))
fuck that
we're better then them
they're about to find out the hard way
nothing like the look on the face an illuminati faggot when his ego is shattered and last glimmer of hope dies

See thats what I don't get.

Lets say Obama is like ok faggots release the tapes.

Isn't that just going to redpill the masses that satanic elite circles do exists?

>better then them
>then

>nothing like the look on the face of an illuminati faggot when he ego is shattered and last glimmer of hope dies

typed Cletus from his trailer. Bits of Cheetos were staining his wolf-print graphic teeshirt, and he was forced to stand up and walk to the trashcan, decrying George Soros all the way.

and that's why the "pedophilia blackmail" is a bullshit theory user. all it would take to unravel EVERYTHING is one person to crack, spill the beans live on camera in front of the nation, then blow their own brains out. WHOOPSIES

That's why this shit isn't real. The world is very very complex place. Yes there are powerful groups, but also lots of cross-tribal competition and group in-fighting.

Things are not as simple as one great inner circle pulling all the strings.

dude the show was hilarious I don't know how you couldn't enjoy it. MAGIC DOESN'T EEEEXXXXIIIIISSSSSTTTTTTTTT

even though all my wolf print shirts are well ironed and cheeto free, I applaud your effort
if you're really an accurate representative of one of soros dogs, this shit will be easier then I thought

Consider reading some Crowley to understand what they do.

yeah it's funny, but it's funny because it's bad.

Friendly reminder that Stanley Kubrick was murdered and his cut of Eyes Wide Shut was far more redpilled than the released version which was sold to the masses as nothing more than a Tom Cruise/Nicole Kidman sex romp

>you will never be a dumb slut taken as a guest of honor to some rich old fuck's costume party

Why even live?

yeah cause it is better to try and have a baby conceived so they are born in spring/summer than a harsh winter climate you stupid burger

I had a classmate in school who said she wanted to participate in one of those things

man all this gives me the creeps especially all about the bohemian grove, we you so much weird shit going on in your country? even the shit that happens here isnĀ“t in a similar scale.

>Using a subjective fictive scenario to try to disprove logical deduction and real evidence of a historical and contemporary phenomenon
Wew

Eh I'd still say the final cut has a bit more going on than just a sex romp.

>ex british prime minister david cameron was forced to fuck a pigs head at a illuminati party.

stanley kubrick was killed for making this movie and thus outing this material

its a way of stealing magical/spiritual power to get more mental energy and focus, maybe even rejuvenate and gain more years on your life

> for those who have no connection with the Planet's essence, Nature, or what most would call god.

> ie, this is one way for Evil things to endure in the absence of access to that which fuels all things

> its like vampires drinking blood to be quite honest

The benefits arent like the kinda thing you'd expect from a fantasy game. It allows them to be more creative than usual, genius kinda stuff, they can draw on it when they really need to.

> its also related to the skill they have of being able to be Perfect Liars with no tells, and make you even feel like you're making a good choice to sign ink on the line.

>Lets say Obama is like ok faggots release the tapes.
>Isn't that just going to redpill the masses that satanic elite circles do exists?

Nope, because Obama doesn't have them. The elites will leak only Obama's tape, and it would destroy his reputation.

The purpose of those fucked up rituals is to first off see if the person is depraved enough to do that. They want people with weak or non-existent morals, they're the easiest to manipulate. Secondly, it's the ultimate blackmail. They likely have recordings of them abusing drugs too. If one day they say "fuck it, I'm out of this, this is bad", bam. Shit gets leaked, and now everyone thinks he's a perverted drug addict, and that everything he's said has been nothing but a lie.

He'd go to jail, and likely be raped for the rest of his life.

this is a fallacy
the "ill turn the tape into the media" jizz

for anybody who has ever been threatened by the globalists they tell them:

"Who you going to report it to? we control the media. Nobody will air that info or they'll lose their career. We have editors in place to catch that shit from even reaching the newspaper."

> fun fact: the 5 major media companies all own a significant share of each other media company.

As a kid I often wondered about this and my Dad cut me off with that fact alone.

Still I would think that somebody could get lucky with getting something on the TV anyway.

But as we've seen sometimes they WILL put news on tv and then theyll make a mockery of it and be like "Some people are just silly arent they?"

Please remember the final scenes from the 2nd Resident Evil movie. Lady filmed being eaten alive by kid zombies, it even reaches the news.

But after a very short time the official sources have firmly discounted the rumors and painted their narrative of the nuclear plant melting down, and suddenly the people who survived and aired the information are now most wanted.