Le left wing: All Trump supporters are neo-nazi psychopaths...

>le left wing: All Trump supporters are neo-nazi psychopaths, here are some examples of radical extremists committing crimes to show you they're all like that. Clearly this shows that they all hate you, and they're coming. To attack, to kill, to harm you and your loved ones. They're bad people and if you don't take steps to stop them now, soon it will be too late.

>le right wing: All Muslims are ISIS sympathizers, here are some examples of radical extremists committing crimes to show you they're all like that. Clearly this shows that they all hate you, and they're coming. To attack, to kill, to harm you and your loved ones. They're bad people and if you don't take steps to stop them now, soon it will be too late.

Let's see if you anyone can explain the difference without relying on buzzwords or "our side is right and theirs is wrong because I say it is" arguments

You can't just make a shitty argument and cram it in other peoples mouths and start yelling 'ur argument is shit'.

And that's a question mark not an 'interrogation' mark.

we're right they're wrong fuck off

Sage, hide and report.

Do both sides not attempt to scare the public by creating boogeymen out of specific groups of people?

Do both sides not prop up isolated incidents of crazed people as "proof" that the boogeymen are out to get you?

Does the alt-right refuse to consider any sort of middle ground? If so, you're doing the exact same thing the left is doing.

Show me the alt-right ideology inspired crimes.

Calling you a retard on Twitter doesn't count.

Reallly, heh heh, makes you think.

>le left and right memes
Fuck liberal democracy
The nature of man speaks with Eternal fascism

Not reasonable people no. Do you have a mental illness?

Not everything is actually related to a shitty paint by numbers internet argument.

>we do nothing and are innocent, they do everything

sound like all my liberal facebook friends

explain to me why I'm wrong instead of simply telling me I'm wrong. If you can't back up what you're saying with logic or reason, maybe you don't have a very strong argument

>>we do nothing and are innocent, they do everything
>sound like all my liberal facebook friends
So.. you can't provide an example?

Are you going to present anything to support your position at all?

You're wrong because you're projecting what you think other people think.

Not everyone sees shit in your stupid paranoid, fear mongering way.

wow ur rite moslem extremists are just a tiny minority ill head on down 2 my nearest mosque

ty opie ^__^

Trump supporters aren't rioting. Further, most of the violence is on the left. Second, Islam is inherently violent; the peaceful verses are abrogated in favor of the violent ones. Islam's number one game is to first undermine, then when they have the numbers, rise up and subjugate. Islam is cancer. There are no good muslims, whether moderate or otherwise, since, when they become the majority, they would be the first to put a 7.62 in your faggot skull. I mean this in earnest.

Non-radical muslims are the friends and family of radical muslims.
The radicals participate in religous gatherings and mosques, no doubt finding each other there which would alert many of the less radical.
Yet the amount of muslims informing on the radicals is absolutely abysmal.

At least you can talk

And those people on the left share similar views of Trump supporters: Neo-Nazis, KKK members, Holocaust deniers, and particularly racist Alt-Right Sup Forums members.

They've been told most of the violence is from the right, in hate crimes and whatnot. Fake hate crimes exist, but are largely ignored.

They've been told Trump supporters are inherently violent, that they elected him simply because of his views on non-whites

They've been told that if the Trump supporters seize power, they'll deport every minority back to their home country and put gays in concentration camps.

And non-radical alt-right members converse with radical alt-right members right here on this website. You can't tell me Sup Forums isn't radical, and yet there's no real sense of "informing" because of anonymity.

Informing on what? Criminal activities are not planned here, nor are people searching out others to cooperate in a crime.
Terrorism or terrorism like deeds done by the right wing are lone actors.

It's about the fact that a wide net is cast. You may have not done anything illegal, but you're associated with neo-nazis and Klansmen the same way muslims are associated with crashing planes into the WTC.

Because the people in charge are playing the exact same game on both sides, and has each side believing they're right so strongly that they can't even comprehend that hating (this entire group of people) is always, always, 100% wrong

Yup yup yup

>but you're associated with neo-nazis and Klansmen
you know there's like 150 active klansmen right?

Still waiting for you to show me all those alt-right inspired crimes.

The difference I find is still that muslims act in groups and I doubt that the radicals would be able to recruit covertly enough to not alarm a lot of people.

>trump supporters arent rioting
they would be if he lost
werent some planning full on 'day of the rope' style things if he lost

>le right wing: All Muslims are ISIS sympathizers, here are some examples of radical extremists committing crimes to show you they're all like that. Clearly this shows that they all hate you, and they're coming. To attack, to kill, to harm you and your loved ones. They're bad people and if you don't take steps to stop them now, soon it will be too late.

I'm more concerned with the governments giving ISIS arms and support.

Read the news
How many, terrorist attack, tribe war, religious war, modern slavery, criminal rates Muslim people bring with their culture?

And how many neo nazi psychopaths you actually read in the news doing something.?

If all Muslim were radical jihadist, we were all now living in a Islamic state, however muslim culture allow enough of them to operate and represent a world wide problem.

fair point but the purpose of a "group" isn't all that relevant. A muslim converts with his secret ISIS cell or something before blowing up a cafe, an Elliot Rodger type posts some shit on Sup Forums before going on a shooting rampage - is it really that different?

Furthermore, it's against the rules to advocate for violence on this website - if that restriction was lifted completely, as it pretty much is in Syria and other third world muslim countries, there'd probably be a lot more people organizing attacks. Like, if you wanted to stop the guys in those "shut down DIY spaces to upset liberals" threads that are the new thing on Sup Forums, how exactly would you stop them? Go into the thread and call them assholes?

I'm not talking to Australia anymore you guys can't hold a conversation like the rest of us

The right didn't set shit on fire and go apeshit when Obama won, twice.

>here are some examples of radical extremists committing crimes to show you they're all like that.

i'll take "every fucking time i turn on the morning news" for 500, alex

>reddit spacing
you need to go back

>I'm not talking to Australia anymore you guys can't hold a conversation like the rest of us
so you have no argument?