Are you ready for the day of the rope Sup Forumsac/k/s?

Are you ready for the day of the rope Sup Forumsac/k/s?

It's coming sooner than you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/luIwf_037TU
m.spiegel.
magpul.com/products/firearms-accessories/buttstock-accessories/ubr-aluminum-strike-plate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103223155/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No provisions

4/10 would hesitate to operate with. Nice '74 though. I too enjoy poison bullets.

>the day of the rope Sup Forumsac/k/s

Not going to happen.

You do know that if you wear those on the fucking battlefield you will have no idea where you are being shot at let alone where you are being shot from, if anyone around you has already been shot, or instructions from your superiors.

fucking weibos

Your real life identity can be found out if the serial number on your weapon is visible.

>not knowing about noise cancelling and noise enhancing hearing protection

> no timestamp
> not obese

here's your (you). now post actual pic if you're ready to /operate4pepe/

I can't wait

>implying

Also, Mien nigger

>magazine so huge you cant go prone
>no armor
>babys first chest right
>manlet height
but hey you spent money on a balaclava because that must be important

Pic related

>wearing 40 pounds of useless shit
Look... If you are taking multiple centerfire rounds to your center mass, you are so beyond fucked 1ords cannot describe i5.

>not carrying an extendo clip for first contact reaction fire

>HSGI
>Not operator as fuck

>5'8
Alright, I'll give you that one

Fucking tapco mag?

>you sweet summer child

Paratrooper-fag here; I enlisted 1 January 2002, and in 14 years in the Army Airborne Infantry, including 6 tours in Afghanistan, I've seen some ups and downs.

The early 2000s were amazing; no ROE to speak of. Afghan whack-a-mole. Have a gun, we killed you. You got to close, we killed you. You have batteries and bomb parts, we kill you. I killed not one but two shitskins just for having a cellphone. Then (((they))) elected Obongo.

>tfw a punitive strike force becomes a nation building team

Things became more and more restrictive; less support, more deaths. Denied artillary fire for worries of collateral damage. Completely fucked up situation for the men in the ground in Indian country. The war at this point was a joke.

My last rotation was 2014 to the Korengal Valley. From the invasion of Afghanistan to today is the tale of King Nig's willful ignorance, written in the blood of men who didn't need to have died, if we'd been allowed to do the job.

So do I pray for a wide-spread international conflict between named nations which would kull the nu-males, faggots and fem-nazis upon an alter of necessity? You sure wish I do.

Honestly the only way I see our nation fixing itself at this point is by a massive. Bloodletting which forces a return to traditional values and survival based thinking.

Let it come, I'm ready and Valhalla is waiting; I just need to stack a few more isis skulls to pay my way.

>slavshit

Dumbass

Cringe

I'm an equal opportunity shooter. I however own no slavshit. The AK is bulgarianshit.

You're a murderer.

Precision rifle

>Harris bi-pod

Edgy.
You aren't his judge.

That's what keeps the lights on Mate, anyone who says different is lying.

The FAL is nice, they're fun to shoot.

you have really chubby cheeks famalama

I'm the edgy one? lol.

Do you ever feel bad for the things that you've done?

These were human beings with rights we're talking about here.

What keeps the lights on is smart people who figured out how to create and sustain modern technology. People who do the kind of stuff you describe US soldiers doing in Afghanistan are no better than the dudes who rammed the planes into the WTC.

Balaclavas are so uncomfortable

Then why wear it in the first place?

Probably not going to happen anytime soon. The best course of action if you want to accomplish anything is legit going as a vigilante.

Go into a ghetto after taking the necessary provisions (Burner car, Hide your identity, gun with no Bullet Trace, etc) and kill the niggers who ruin your community.

>ak
Why do Americans do this? Why not buy superior weapon like ar or m14? The only acceptable non American firearm is a fal.
if you disagree with me you're an unpatriotic freedom hating commie kike pos
you also look like a fucking manlet op

War at any level requires the dehumanization of the enemy, otherwise no sane person would do what war demands. You aren't fighting people, you're fighting gooks, japs, jerrys, etc. little words designed to trick you into thinking they are less than they are, which is of course a lie.

I'm a career soldier, as such I have a unique perspective on what warfighting and by extension the polity require. All war serves a purpose, even if only to gain your force. A spartan king once said, when asked why they never destroyed argus, that if they killed them all today, there would be none to blood next years soldiers.

I'm a warrior, I accept the archetype and the baggage that goes with it; but do I feel bad? No. Society and western civilization stand upon a knifes edge, kept on point by rough men willing to do ungodly things to keep you safe, and ignorant of the true cost.

It's also a lot of fun watching a haji family crack up when their husbands head explodes in their living room.

yeah, im more than ready

You clearly know absolutely nothing about firearms.

Yeah, I'm a pinchable faced adorable boy :3

>using any of those weapons in a pre-collapse urban environment

You exist in the safety and security of an area that knows relative piece sustained but by the strength of or military alone.

Left to their own devices the shitskins would slit the throat of every man woman and child breathing he free air of the Pax Americana. If you'd seen their hate and their willingness to do the unthinkable you wouldn't feel so comfortable.

Your technology exists because the US is not Aleppo. Ever wire a solar panel in a gun fight? Nah.

Dutchbro here. Yesterday i took up some good pol advice and attached a dutch tactical bayonet to my 6mm blank firing gun. I am ready. I was born for this shit.

Ikr, so itchy

And breathing while maneuvering is a pain. Head condom is bad.

even with that gun ur still gonna be some nigers bitch... manlet arms.

>having a serial number

M14 is the gold standard IMO, followed by match grade 700s

If I was equipping my militia they would get AKs
>tried & true
>doesn't break
>shitloads of black market bullets/parts/guns
>1 headshot kills in CS

Top kek

Charge!

Kek. You obviously know very little about military stuff. If you knew what you were talking about you would realize that the US nuclear arsenal plus the extremely well-armed population that the US has is enough to keep the US safe from foreign attack except infrequent one-off events like 9/11, which kill many fewer people than car accidents per year. It's completely unnecessary to have dudes running around in Afghanistan with rifles fighting insurgents.

Ernst Zundel warns Jews about doing to America what they did to Germany

youtu.be/luIwf_037TU

that's a spooky rifle

who gives a fuck you massive pussy /r/donald needs to be fucking nuked

Glock by choice for pistol; at least in America they are the single most common, and issued firearm making scavenging parts in a post-collapse scenario much easier.

Symmetric solutions will not solve asymmetric threats.

M14s are atheistic as fuck, but honestly a terrible choice for a battle rifle compared to other offerings.

please explain

Bad day at the Sabari branch office

m.spiegel. de/ international/world/ a-543768.html

They are heavy though; butt stroking a haji to death with a plastic m4 buttstock takes forever.

it shoots a terrible round for a combat scenario.

if it was any other caliber it would be fantastic.

I'm cringing @ u fatty

Only has a 20 round magazine; long barrel so not great for tight spaces; pain in the ass to disassemble in the field; heavy; fires 7.62 so the bullets are a lot heavier too, and you can't carry as many.

Not fucking around in foreign countries' business will prevent asymmetric threats from appearing in the first place.

You gotta get a UBR with one of these.

magpul.com/products/firearms-accessories/buttstock-accessories/ubr-aluminum-strike-plate

no

Hajis are renewable, new green energy when?

This, enjoy your guns and such but it's extremely unlikely that you're ever going to use them for your RWDS fantasies.

noo just postpone it for a bit, I have to get ready!

Yeah it would have, but where here now so what do?

You did good.

great argument, faggot

My nigger! It's Christmas

>be poorfag

the fuck do you do for a living, are you actually /operator/ tier or are you just memeing?

US soldiers back in the US, no more foreign interventions. Let 'em kill each other if they want to. we've got the nukes and guns to keep anybody from spreading their shit over here, and once we stop paying for Europe's defense they'll rebuild their own defenses too

better to be a murderer that a murder victim

well meme'd my friend

i suggested an 8x scope also but it looks better without it. maybe add a laser pointer for targeting.

Should I enlist in the marines paratrooper-san? I have a massive military background in my family's past (great grandfather was a general WW 2 but I won't say who)

50 round mag? Sorry I don't hang out with losers

Do we pull out of NATO? I'd be all about that, I like the idea of America First and a return to sovereign isolationism.

We'd still need to protect or commercial interests from predation though. Shipping etc.

And better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

>harris bipod

That's like $6k worth of funs, really nothing special for a hobby. I've got well over $20k in guns and that ain't shit compared to other hobbies.

We can't just pull back like that. The entire world order is based on US dominance. If we retreat then another power will fill the gap and our quality of life will decline. Nukes and the second amendment alone can not guarantee our sovereignty.

Marines are the fittest but of limited application; the Army is much bigger but I'd suggest combat arms as the other branches are lard asses and useless at this point. Do 4 years in an infantry regiment than go to selection.

You're goddamn right.

You do know pics of you showing your face are already out there right..

I get paid to jump out of planes for free though so there is that but it's not for everyone. Navy Boat teams are pretty legit as well.

Do you realize how creepy you look

You sound intelligent, and judging from the time you were enlisted, you're probably a bit older than the average age on here.

Thus: I don't believe you when you say that you don't feel bad. I think that there are cracks in your smile.

Human beings have rights, merely by virtue of being a human being, and one of these would be the right to be treated ethically.

No matter how much you justify your actions with all that "I keep you safe" nonsense the things you did were morally reprehensible.

Of course I do. /trashman/

Honestly it depends on what you want out of it senpai

When I enlisted I knew I wanted blood; my cousin was in tower 2. I could have been anything, I have a law degree by the way, I prefer kicking in doors and shooting people. Keeps life interesting.

>giving the oldest gun control organization in the country shekels
>being so poor that he has to recycle cans for money
>being such a poor alcoholic that he has to buy light beer in cans
>being such a horader that your bed is nothing but a masive pile of clothes, trash, loose cartridges and cat hair

Murica bro gets it

I think you must drive something like this

So much bud lite
Nasty

Hmm... You sound like a communist. I think you may be in the wrong place.

Yes, pull out of NATO. Shipping can be protected by armed crew and a strong navy. A strong navy can be kept without using it for foreign interventions.

Running a giant conventional military isn't doing great things for our quality of life either. Nukes + second amendment can absolutely protect our sovereignty. Other nations will still want to trade with us no matter the geopolitical situation because trade benefits both sides. A successful program of economic sanctions against the US would be almost impossible for a competing superpower to mount.

Aren't we all user

>paid taxes
Guilty.

>When I enlisted I knew I wanted blood;

I want blood, basically i want to know what its like to experience war to honor my family line. Killing degenerates is the goal. I don't want to just join the Chair Force and sit on my ass all day. I'm /fit/ as fuck already so basic would be a breeze.

I don't know about you guys, but the mods sure are.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103223155/

>What keeps the lights on is smart people who figured out how to create and sustain modern technology. People who do the kind of stuff you describe US soldiers doing in Afghanistan are no better than the dudes who rammed the planes into the WTC.
HOLY SHIT. Is this the new generation?
Those fuckers attacked our piece of dirt.
Man up.
And it does take tough men to do violence on those that would try to put out the lights.

Join the Marines
Hardest boot camp
Highest physical demands.

The Air Force and Navy don't have much to offer other than sitting around.

The Army is constantly lowering its standards. Meanwhile, the Marine Corps is raising its standards.

I am manning up, it's just that my enemy is you and people like you, not a bunch of sand people

Communist? I haven't said anything about the economy lol.

I talked about human rights and treating people ethically. Are these "bad things" according to you?

What's a good alternative to a mosin?

My Raifu will surely help fight the good fight.

KEK