How do me meme a world war into existence?

How do me meme a world war into existence?

what makes you think we haven't already
Hail Victory

Accuse Russians of haxoring elections.
Don't stop.
Just keep shilling it.
Even when you have no evidence.
Even when it's pants on head retarded.
Even when people demand you sauce or STFU.
Don't stop.
Don't ever stop.

We don't.
World wars are awful.

And inevitable.

We already did. Have a little fucking patience.

No evidence
So you have insight in the FBI and CIA cases?

fuck you

I want tanks in 30 mins

I hope mods didn't just delete that.

This.

Edgelords on Sup Forums sit in their basements and think wars are romantic, cool, and fun. An opportunity to put a salve on their impotent hate. Pour that hate into pure will power and lifting. Lead heroic lives.

There will be no world war 3 in close future
There is too much at risk and the current leaders are too smart to let it escalate
Also the nation declaring war first will be nuked to the ground by literally all other atomic powers

>1: Impeach Trump
>2: Keep supporting the EU
>3: Keep suppressing nuclear energy
>4: Optional: Don't exterminate Islam

Easy. Put together some invasion plans for the South China Sea islands where the chinks have built military bases on those islands and upload them somewhere as a PDF.

this

read journey to the end of the night by céline, who was a nazi and wanted jews dead so it's all good by Sup Forums's standing, which shows how fucked and twisted the first world war was and how it fucked the psyche of everyone involved

>lifting being a major aspect of life
Lifting is just a little thing you do for an hour per day. Theres a lot of other life left to live.
People want a war because they are bored. Humans love killing each other, and war will exist for eternity.
Might as well die there.

>Céline
>Nazi
He hated jews as much as the nazis hated him.

And who do you fight for? I'm sure as shit not going to war for that fucked up country of mine.

>trusting US ""intelligence"" without proof

lmao get out of here with your trilogy, he was nazi all throughout the war

>he hasn't started enlisting yet
>he's still home working a faggot data analysis job or reading books like a faggot while he's in his prime physical condition
>he wants to sit back and watch while the world finally starts ripping itself apart as Trump cements America's place in history

It's like you don't even want to liberate the sanctuary cities.

Let Hillary into power.
Well, it's full of suffering and misery. That is why it's awesome, if you can't have the good stuff in life then others should get dragged down in misery as well.

Step 1: Use adobes new audio minic software to make Trump speeches were he yells "SINK THE CHINKS". Post everywhere and make actual chink mongoloids angry.

Step 2: Moonman memes

Step 3: We all pitch in and buy an island to watch the world burn from.

I'm not interested in fighting other whites. We're the world minority.

this.

bump

You are asking something you dont want to know the answer to OP

leave it to me, and give me your trust

>lifting

holy fuck you fags who turn lifting into some godly ascent to the heavens are the most autistic motherfuckers

yes it feels good to work and move and you should probably do it but that is ALL it is

it's like if you started sperging out about how eating healthy is allowing you to realize complete self fulfillment

and you go belittling this ww3 fantasy circle jerk when yours is even more pathetic

Oh, so you were voting for Hillary.

go die in a war while achmed gets fickificki with the German women