Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IukTiqAqVBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flint Michigan

For some reason I think North Korean tap water is probably a-okay.

>Unsanitarytugal

Whats with the green circles in Indonesia?

one of them is Singapore I'm guessing, it's a "nice place" (it's got white people) and they need clean water running for showers

New Zealand has a town called Havelock North that had infected water supply earlier this year. Also fluoride.

Singapore and Brunei.

I think this is more accurately described as water that meets Western standards of hygiene. Plenty of people in the red countries drink the tap water, as it is their only source - though it probably does do damage in the long term.

I've been drinking tap water my whole life

No its not Ex-Yugoslav countries have the most safe and clean tap water in the world...

This country is a total shithole but the one thing I can say is the tap water is top notch. We got a whole bunch of rivers and lakes so it's pretty easy to get good quality water.

Spain should be red.

>europe

Green

HAHAHAH come on give me a break.

My tap water is your bottled water. Fucking THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I thought..

Why is Ecuador green?

best tap water in the world is Valledupar.

>all of Florida red
>Flint, Michigan green

>Flint Michigan

>US tapwater
>Britbong tapwater

Most disgusting stuff I ever drank. Rather suck on a chlorine tablet. Best tapwater I've drunk was in the Netherlands, but they're basically all water anyway.

From Norfolk but living up north - tap waters not too bad up here.

It's cold as fuck tho

>Uruguay
>Can't drink from tap water
I do it all the time senpai, water here is good.

Explain to me why my tap water isn't perfectly fine you fucking poor greek cuck.

>Berlin tapwater
I guess it's technically drinkable, but it tates like absolute shit.
Also it's far too soft, takes forever to get bodywash off under the shower.

What? No...

Everyone drink tap water in Argentina and we never have a problem with that.
First time I hear something like that

Our tap water is safe.
Map is bullshit.

Bro the tap water in Qatar is some of the best in the world in terms of taste. Because they're in the desert and rich as balls, they just do desalination of sea water and it comes out really nice. I imagine many Gulf countries are like that.

Now Egypt, don't drink that tap water. You fill your hands with it and you won't be able to see your palms

Seriously, it's been a major news story for how long but the map chooses Florida?

2/10 fake and gay

There's literally nothing wrong with the water in the former eastern bloc.

also green Argentina and Uruguay

Wtf

How good is the quality of tap water in Chicago? I mean it doesn't taste bad but I have a bad feeling drinking water surrounded by factories

Chicago literally borders a freshwater lake and all the factories moved to China

what do you think?

Good to know.

Water is safe. I can mail you a sample. It has that distinct water taste with a sprinkle of some minerals on top.

At least in my state (and all the neighboring ones) is pretty safe to drink it
North/northeast, probably not

So, kinda accurate, I believe

I never even considered that water might not be safe to drink.
Is this first world privilege?

America with it's fucking lead pipes and heavy metals is green. The map is BS

Aussie tap water is god-tier

you might notice that flint michigan is a very small municipality while florida is quite a large state and shows up on the map

In Spain there are huge differences depending on where you are. The water of the Mediterranean Coast is disgusting, I don't recommend it even for showering

You should do a review for it.

youtu.be/IukTiqAqVBM

>develop technologies and build infrastructure
>am i privileged?

Anglo-sphere water drinking appreciation thread

No our water is complete garbage, and not because of the purification process. It's because are pipes are fucked. And don't think the new pipes will help.

The new pipes that we have here have carcinogenics in them that release overtime to the water. The pipes we use are actually banned in most countries. But we have here no regulations on the pipe witch you can use to transport water, we only have regulations on the material used to make em.

>falling for memes in 2016

People will still believe that.

Yeah, but Florida tap water you might as well be sucking farts out of Joe Biden after he spent a week in Chernobyl.

The tap water in our country is top notch.

People do reviews of water?!?! I might open a youtube channel where I review grass from different countries that would get me plenty of views and shekels.

Yeah.
I used the word privilege on Sup Forums non-ironically

Why is it always a leaf that posts retarded shit. What is in YOUR water?

Greece spews theories out of its ass the same way it treats its finances.

>lol

/thread

Plot twist

No.

Spain only 50% in some places is horrible Valencia Catalonia Extremadura and half of Andalucia

Portugal and Bulgaria are fine.

That butthurt from Portugal leads me to believe that your water is cow piss

>Florida
>Not Michigan

Why? Nothing wrong with my water

I used to live in a rural town and the tap water was really good, moved to the big city in SP and the water now tastes like shit, had to buy an active charcoal + chloride water filter to make it bearable.

I don't drink the tap water here cause I think it's unsafe. Not many people do. Everyone I know boils or filters it. the water here just tastes like chemicals

WTF Florida has shit water?????

The sulfur in it hurts the feelings of people from lesser races.

>drinking tap water in America

Enjoy becoming a faggot from all those hormones and fluoride kek

Water's pretty good here.

I've never had problems with the water and I don't know anybody who has. My intuition would be that the water is bad in Miami because everything sucks in Miami, so they are pulling our average down.

WRONG

WRONG

FUCKING WRONG

DON'T DO IT IN ECUADOR

Yea I would guess so too.
I have actually been to Florida twice, once in the 80s, and once in the 90s, drinking water there was no problem at all.

OMG little Peru u can't drink there? these countries r like 70% jungle and got almost no industry

You should really come by. I visited your shit hole you call a "Country", you're even poorer than I thought.

>drinking tap water in Mexico

Enjoy death from dysentery

if you actually do, and visit different places and talk about the difference in grass, soil, hydration, everything about that shit, you will definitely get plenty of views. If you get a big titted host discussing your research, might even get a shekel.

>Viimsi.
Even though soviets completely poisoned our water it's now fine. Millions of euros into equipment to clean it, and now it doesn't have any weird tastes etc.

>implying I'm not immune to that shit

haven't been in a while in Portugal but in the interior is horrible, can't tell in the north

The tap water here is fine going out of the water treatment plants, but earthquakes can introduce bacteria into the pipes, so everyone boils it in electric kettles or filters it a second time. It's mostly paranoia.

It's because of shit like this I've never left Australia. It's like the whole rest of the world is the fucking wild west.

No. You're insane if you drink tap water in USA

Kek

You should see Athens. Shittiest city I've ever been. The Ancient Greek heritage is a joke.

Here the tap water is clean, i live in Northern México. My state (Nuevo León) has the cleanest water of México, i think.

eh you can't get immunity to amoebic dysentery, there's a reason why the water plants treats the water.

>one of them is Singapore I'm guessing, it's a "nice place" (it's got white people)
less than 3 percent white

Best Korea has best water

Maybe the Argies invaded the Falklands because they wanted a taste of drinkable tap water.

This is the most international thread I've seen

I can only speak for my country, but yes, Polish tap water is one of the highest quality tap waters out there.

Also, why is USA green? We forgot Flint already?

This is a picture I took of the water that came from the sink in a 5-star hotel in St. Poorsburg, Russia. Russians are very proud of this city, they think it is beautiful and it is the crown jewel of their culture.

>Lives in a desert made up of criminals and everything, whether it has a pulse or not, tries to kill you
>Says anywhere is like the wild west

I mean I agree with what you're saying, but you need to start using a new analogy.

Agreed.
The only thing that's better is tank water

No you cant drink tap water in Israel.

Hotels typically use water from large tanks - even hotels in the west. You're not really supposed to drink it.

You can only really judge water quality from a tap connected to the mains. i.e. a tap in a kitchen or a domestic tap on the ground floor.

in the south it's literally as good as in Finland
in Santiago it's crap though

ftfy

lol you're not very intelligent are you. Where do you think they dump the raw sewage from chicago?

The water in the toilets and bathroom sinks in every other building that had running water looked similar. My hotel was just the most convenient place to take the picture because I had white towels that I could use as a background.

>desert

Based on CDC's drinking water by country data, so objectively correct.

>Avoid drinking tap water because the jews are poisoning it with hormones that make you gay
>These diabolical evil geniuses didn't think to do the same thing with bottled water

Unless you have an Artesian well in your backyard, you're stupid.

>He thinks the water in the Great Lakes is clean

>can't purify his own water
ur friccen stupid broskie LOL got em goode

This. Why the fuck can't anyone do shit properly anywhere else?

It's usually dependent on the age of the building. In the west, now, most new builds try and pump water from the mains directly as much as possible but in older buildings, they pump it into tanks and let it sit there. I assume in Russia they use tanks because....well, it's Russia and their tanks are probably decrepit and filled with pigeon shit.

Speaking of hotels and water tanks....

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

>While the search for Lam was raising the case's media profile, guests at the hotel began complaining to management about low water pressure in their rooms. Some also claimed their water was oddly colored, and had a slightly unusual smell. Employees began investigating.

>On the morning of February 19, an employee went to the roof, where four 1,000-gallon (3,785 L) water tanks provided water pumped from the city's supply, for the guest rooms and the kitchen and coffee shop downstairs. In one of them he found Lam's body, floating face up a foot below the water surface. Police responded, and by noon that day the hotel had drained the tank so firefighters could cut it open and remove the body, since the opening of the tank was too small to accommodate the necessary equipment.

>In the wake of the discovery, all of the Cecil's short-term guests left, many expressing revulsion at the thought that they had unknowingly been drinking water contaminated by a decomposing body for the preceding two weeks.

Spoopy story.