What's objectively the "most redpilled" American state?

What's objectively the "most redpilled" American state?

central florida

probably florida or texas

North state is best state

Too many Jews/Cubanos. The most redpilled state is the whitest, non-liberal state and that would be West Virginia.

cubans are good people and usually dont vote liberal.

Excuse me but that's the Korean peninsula

Either Alaska or Idaho depending on what you're considering. Too many factors to just declare one state the all around most red pilled

UNUSUAL

>The joke

>You

The older ones are, but the younger ones (those born in the US) are all libshits.

i only go to florida about once a year to visit friends. i always thought the young ones were more red. maybe its just the bars i go to.

Pennsylvania is pretty redpilled. The niggers only exist in the major cities. If you come to the country it's a great place to raise children.

Utah

South Carolina

This! (assuming you meant the Old North State, North Carolina).

>florida

KYS

it's florida, you stupid frenchman. when will you africans ever learn?

Ohio. It always picks the President (sorry but McCain was trash)

Phoenix is the only major city to vote republican so Arizona.

/thread

Arkansas. off the radar. basically invisible. great place to raise kids. niggers are well behaved. only has libfags in fayetteville.

It's Florida. You can even see some of the Keys at the bottom of the pic.

we have whataburger in florida, thanks to marc brunell

Wait, people live in West Virginia?
I thought it was just mountains, highways, and Shoney's

OOHHH SAAAY CAN YOUUU SEEEEEE
BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIIIIGHT

Legit Floridian here. I can confirm that is indeed Florida.

Arkansas. But fuck off we are full.

There are no redpilled Americans.

>holding a nigger babby

Noice. Don't forget to warn these people of the capital : Nigger Rock.

>KYS
Oh look, a youtube commenter stumbled it's way into Sup Forums. Isn't it funny? Look at it.

Also, FL is redpilled. Guess we found the Californian.

R A R E
A
R
E

Thinking of moving to SC, is it red-pilled?

Montana

fuck off worst florida.

Can confirm most Cubans vote GOP and are racially conscious

T. Cuban

My grandpa is from there and he swears by SC. Loves the damn place.

It's pretty good from when I went the few times, but I don't live there and haven't been there in about 4 years.

Montana is definitely redpilled.

I don't know shit about central florida

Thanks for the enlightenment user.

>Central FL
>Jews/Cubanos
The only thing we have here in central FL is a nigger problem, and that's if you live in a shitty town. The jews (for the most part) and cubans are all in south FL.

>The jews (for the most part) and cubans are all in south FL.

Yeah, but south Florida also makes up the majority of your population. Whatever good comes out of central Florida and the panhandle is totally mitigated by all the scum living down south.

California is the red pilled state. Try refuting, pro tip: you can't

What the fuck is that flag?

If that were the case, we would've voted blue again. Have faith in FL.

Shut up, Shlomo.

US Virgin Islands. Hover over it.

Gave their electoral votes to Clinton. Kek. California tries so hard to be Texas, but you're a bunch of cucks.

Probably Maine since they're the weirdest, sluttiest, and least religious.

id say indiana.

i had whataburger for the first time a couple months ago. it was one of the biggest fast food disappointments i've ever experienced.

five guys is infinitely better

Alaska.

>Majority Trump vote
>Just told some Filipino bitch trying to sue the electoral college because "muh fee fees" to fuck off
>Our gun laws are written so they're superior to any control attempts by the feds
>Speaking of which, I've walked into mainstream stores with assault rifles on open display, and even saw a disassembled machinegun (looked like an MG42) in the corner of a smaller one, once
>Most of the whites here are hardcore survivalist types who identify as Catholic Libertarians
>Southcentral is civilized for people who like freedom but don't want to live without internet
>Self-sustainable fishing, hunting, woodcutting, farming, and oil
>Natural beauty; the pine forests are beautiful after a good blizzard, and I have tons of pictures taken from my balcony of bears and moose who just waltzed into my backyard with cubs/calves
>Heavy snowfall for the first time in years, majority Trump turnout, and now this cunt getting BTFO are like the perfect storm to shatter the idealized hipster fantasy once and for all

Not so fast, Transexuals

Fuck no, I live in Texas and as much as i love this state i would have to disagree. Florida is also a swing state.

Wyoming or Alaska.