Why do catholicuck countries overwhelmingly turn into shitholes with lazy work ethics and corrupt politics?

Why do catholicuck countries overwhelmingly turn into shitholes with lazy work ethics and corrupt politics?

Because Romanists reject the word of God and the teachings of Christ, they're a degenerate pagan church masquerading as a Christian church. The Romanists will lead you to one place and that's Hell

Canada's Catholic dumbass.

Protestant work ethic

Why do Protcuck shitholes are now riddled with sandniggers, degenerates and Atheism? Hmmm I wonder...

You're literally the niggers of Asia

It's much too hot to work.

FUCKING LEAFS

Quebecuck
Literal asian mexicans

No it's not, Canada is a Protestant nation. HM Queen Elizabeth II by the Grace of God is head of Church of England, and her heir has to be a Protestant. Catholics are forbidden from inheriting the throne

because Catholicism is a corrupt pagan version of Christianity.

>being this retarded

those are not really arguments

LEAFS GET OUT REEEEEEE

Shut up Mexinigger

Catholicism is literal nigger religion for shitskins and spics.

>those digits

Catholicism is True Christianity confirmed. PRODDIES BTFO

why are protestants a bunch of cucks and orthos easily overran by sandniggers?

its cause they missed the forest for the trees my nigga

all the great european thinkers and cultural innovaters from the 1500's onward were protestant. hmmm really makes you think

A 19th Century meme that's been debunked.

Capitalism began in the Northern Italian city-states, and France was industrializing as well.

France's #1 probably was a shitty government, funny how that hasn't changed much.

Go worship your idols

Because Protestantism is popular in the core of Europe, and Catholicism (and Orthodoxy) is popular in the nigger-tier countries on the periphery (Finland is a notable exception).

Most Protestant countries and extremely degenerate and "Lee Progressive"
>UK
>North Germany *cough* Hamburg *cough*
>Murica
>Sweden
Sweden is a fucking poster boy of degeneracy of protestants.
Homo priest want to remove crucifixes for churches and grave stones and replace them with moon.

It doesn't mean catholics are perfect
Most cucked catholic country is France, but it isn't exactly catholic problem but french revoulutionary values.
When it comes to religion in France it's very extreme with seperation of curch and the state cuz of "muh revolution" so lets destroy cathedrals.

>Catholics are lazy
Majority of Catholics are hispanic in latin america.
Hispanics have this retarded tradition called siesta

not an argument

LOL ITS NOT AN ARGUMENT WHO CARES IF WE SIN XD TRUE CHRISTIANS IGNORE GODS COMMANDMNET LOL

>work ethics
you mean wagecuckery?
catholic mindset: if there's a cathedral to be built we'll do it but if it's about my employer's paycheck I don't give a damn

>I've never read James
>I've never read John

Catholic countries are 100 times more degenerate because they aren't Christians

It's true. Basically there is no real shame in Catholicism. They can get absolution from their priest.

Point me the most degenerate catholic country

you look angry

Brazil comes to mind

South and Central America
Philippines
France, Italy, Vatican. That's not to say Protestant countries are any better, we are ALL disobeying Gods laws and we are being punished for it.

Theyre nearly overriden with Evangelicals. Only 60% of those monkeys consider themselves as Catholics. What's more alarming is that many are lapsed with an overwhelming 70% of those 60% Catholics. Liberal theology doesnt help either

if you are germanic, you should return to your pagan religion and leave christianity alone

THATS NOT TRUE CATHOLICISM

we still ban divorce unlike your shithole. Most still believe that women should stay on homes. Contraception is deemed degenerate here too. We dont have same sex marriage and assisted suicide is illegal

I'm Hungarian, there is no such thing as a pagan religion. It's a satanic cult, there is only one religion and it's the one Christ gave us, if you reject Jesus you don't have a religion.

That's why all the flips vote NDP and Liberal?

this holy trinity is retarded and heretical

>he knows flip parties

No wonder you look angry. Fucking flip degenerate

There is no mention of it in the bible, just made up Catholic mumbo jumbo. If Jesus is God why do you make graven images of him? Why do you have graven images of God in the Sistine chapel? It's not a chapel of God it's a chapel to Satan

it doesnt matter if they are degenerate or not they are mostly shitholes. The sole exception is Ireland.

>What is Leichtenstein
>What is Malta
>What is Switzerland

The Bible is a Catholic book.

They're Canadian parties dumbo
I don't care about your politics

Moses was a Catholic?

>Switzerland
established protestant
>Lichtenstein
established Protestant
malta is a shithole they are arabs,

Your map disagrees with you dumbass.

>Philippines
U wot m8?
You need some vigilante spanking from Duterte?
>South and Central America
What do you expect from beaners?
The most based part of South America is very south like Chile and Argentina and South Brazil cuz dem all white n shieeet
>France
I already explained France is extreme with separation of state and church
>Italy
Didn't see a lot of degeneracy from it
Italy was one of the most longest countries to not allow gay marriages and most people think it is satanic and sadom.
>Vatican
Kike pope

Thats true

....what?

You said the bible is Catholic how many books in the bible did Moses write? Was he a Catholic?

Leviticus 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Christianity incorporated the European pagan religions. there's no reason to go back to paganism because it's literally Christianity with less European culture and tradition

TRUE CATHOLICISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

No, but the Catholic Church picked the books that went into the Bible. The Protestants kept all but 7 obscure Old Testament books. It's hilarious that fundies rant about the evil Roman "Whore of Babylon" Church but then use their canon.

>Latgale is catholic
Since when did Liberators convert to catholicism?????

The New Testament was written by Catholics. It holds and reinforces Catholic teachings, just look at James and John.

So that's the whole bible?

The New Testament is what's relevant.

Because Christianity and by extension its variations were created by the Jews to keep the goyim pacified. Christcucks spend most of their lives policing the minutiae of each others' lives instead of actually contributing to their country and to humanity. There's a reason why Nazi Germany was generally anti-Christianity and anti-religion, you know.

never read the cucktholic bible. King James should be standard.

Protestants prefer to work hard while their wives are riding hassan's dick.

Okay, let me take advice from a ducking leaf

The whole of the bible is Gods word
This why Catholics can't be called Christians.
The KJV was written by the inspiration of God, this is why the Anglo race succeeded in everything it did because they had Gods word guiding them. When they turned away from the bible things declined, it's not a coincidence

Because Protestantism is focused on the things of the world, like filthy lucre and political power. Catholics are focused on heaven and don't obsess over money and power.

Jesus Christ is "The Word"

Why do protestant countries overwhelmingly turn into muslim countries

Funny how the gayest countries are Catholic ones, want a lady boy go to the Philippines, look at the French homos in France and Quebec! Look at the Italians they can't stop touching boys.

You're mistaking Thai land with the Philippines

Because Catholic countries are poorer than Muslim countries

Thailand is Buddhist which is about as Christian as Catholicism

Then why do Catholic countries totally dominate the most banal of consumer markets like fashion?

:). You have still not responded to my previous post. The Bible is not the word, Jesus Christ is

Why are protestants so prone to become cucks?
Also, protestants were the first to embraze happy merchant. They are filth only worried about gain and (((power))). Perfect for jewish agenda.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Maybe Catholics should read the bible

>why does a dogmatic, authoritarian religion with a history of acting as a political entity ruin everything it touches

Gee, no idea. Maybe top down rule is only as good as its leaders... and papists follow some faggot with red shoes and a magic hat

This does not say that the Bible is the word of God.

Protestant isn't a church, are you saying Lutheranism, Anglicanism, peresbyterianism is more prone to be cucked? Would you like for me to say that Spanish are violent creatures because Mexicans are?

Catholics are more inclined to mirror God's creation through self-expression. Protestants focus on sheltering their own stagnant communities.

^^^listen to this his guy he knows his shit

Yes it does

>Catholics think their Bible fanfiction is a valid part of the canon

Defend this, papists.

Just look at countries with more degenerate agendas and you'll have the answer. I don't care which shitty protestant sect they belong to. They are all cucked and embraze (((social justice))).

What a fucking shitty comparison you made. By your logic, mexicans are also divided by many groups. And spaniards, too.

Because they're entire religion is based on a hierarchy, so they just trust the government and expect it to provide for them.

Protties are wrong on sola scriptura and wrong on sola fide.

Scripture itself expressly rejects sola scriptura: "So then, brothers, stand firm and hold fast to the traditions that you were taught, whether by word, or by letter from us." 2 Thess 2:15

Scripture expressly rejects the doctrine of sola fide: (i) "If I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing," 1 Cor 13:2; (ii) The only thing that matters is "faith working through love" Galatians 5:6; (iii) "You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone," James 2:24.

There's a reason why Nazi Germany was generally anti-Christianity and anti-religion, you know.

Yes, and there's a reason why the vast majority of rational human beings are anti-Nazi.

Martin Luther is sucking Satan cock in hell and so will you

CATHOLICS IGNORE GODS WORD
IS THERE ANYTHING MORE DEGENERATE THAN THIS?!
I HAVE ALREADY SAID THERE ARE PROTESTANT COUNTRIES THAT ARE IN JUST AS BAD OR EVEN WORSE SHAPE VERY FEW PEOPLE IN THR WEST FOLLOW THE COMMANDMNETS GOD SET OUT FOR US BUT CATHOLICS CANNOT BE CALLED CATHOLICS IF THRY FOLLOWED THE LAW BECAUSE THEN THEY WOULD BE CHRISTIANS NOT PAGANS

How many communist catholic countries have there been? How many Protestant ones?

That tells you who's cucked. Papists BTFO.

Except it doesn't ;) refer to the beginning of John where it states that The Word was God, does this mean that the Bible is God? No, Jesus is the word.

Mark 7:8
For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Okay then the bible is a lie and it's not the word of God I don't know what you want me to say? That fairies wrote the bible for us?

>not taking context into the matter
That's talking about the traditions of the Pharisees i.e. The old covenant.

No, Christ's disciples wrote the Bible.

Wow, I triggered the leaf.

Here he goes again ignoring Gods word, do you say these laws were not given to us by God but by man?

Triggered how? Because I wrote in caps to try and get my point across? Romanists dont even listen to Gods word so why would they listen to me?

Yes but the words are Gods, okay I will tell you a story. You wrote everything down, is it my word or yours?