Why do niggers want to have a majority of the voice when in fact they are

Why do niggers want to have a majority of the voice when in fact they are

>12% of the U.S. population

?

That's like the Russian's allowing Tatars to be the majority in terms of having a voice in the government?

I never understood this.

You come into a country, and you have to be ruled under the majority and assimilate accordingly.

Give a nigger an inch and he will take a mile, every single time without fail. Electing Obongo was that inch.

They're willing to fight for it.
The silent majority doesn't care what happens so long as they exist in the next moment.
Same way armored warfare works, he who maneuvers and presses, wins.

Mudslims are the same, look at Yurope.

>Checked.

I wonder what 2020 will bring? They worked the race/sex card to death from 2008-2016. It's definitely an end of an era.

>12% of the U.S. population
I was actually really surprised when i learned that. If you watch movies and shit it seems like there's at least ~30% of them or more.

That's because they're the most easily manipulated bluepilled group, and pic-related makes a shit-load of money with their natural talent (ie jumping and putting balls in hoops, and ebonics aka rapping).

Its prove that they work twice as hard as others to pursue their goals.
* if you count all the ones in prison they have to make up for.

>Work twice as hard because of inferior genes

Yeah, nice try, nigger.

Don't you see you with the extra representation not nigger.
Results speak, not feels.
And niggers are getting the results.

What results?

They're still fatherless idiots.

If there were no results, this thread wouldn't exist.

Name the results?

You mean the bullshit the media does?

You don't think Tatars want the same thing?

Here's the deal - every group will keep asking for more as long as they keep getting it. If I ask you for a dollar and you give it to me I'll ask for 5, if you give me 5 I'll ask for 20 and I'll keep going until you give me everything have.

Your question is just white Americans saying "we're too cucked and don't have the balls for day of the rope, please leave us alone"

Apparently 30% of movies and being president so hard people are still ass blasted 8 years later.

Blacks have their own way of speaking and charm. It's amusing and entertaining. There are more spics than blacks but if you watch the movies you would think they only make 3% of the population.

Theyre niggers. They are about as logical as women. Literally all they can do is scream for gibs.

Theyre incredibly over represented. Almost as much as jews.

>You come into a country, and you have to be ruled under the majority and assimilate accordingly.

I agree. So when is Clinton's inauguration?

>I agree. So when is Clinton's inauguration?

The point is, they will run with this in 2020 again because their "fight" isn't over yet until whites are 50% and below in terms of majority.

Blacks are "more than 12 percent"
"That is like the Russian is"
"Yurope"

Can't speak English = no credibility.
Get deported spic/nigger/gook.

Shut the fuck up leaf faggot. You useless cunt of a nation.

Because they are niggers. Don't expect any degree of logic from them.

They're 12% nationwide, but all clustered around cities where they make up close to 50% of the population.

So they swing the metropolitan areas which are the only areas worth anything as far as delegates go.