He's right you know

He's right you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

pattonoswaltfanclub.blogspot.com/2016/12/dear-patton.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

btw im a veteran

You don't deserve those digits and this man is a traitor to his country. Hang him.

>tfw Sup Forums cucks get mad about 5 repeating numbers lel
eat my ass you cUckolds

That dude really just wanted to kill Russians.

Eight years in the worst hell holes on Earth, huh? He should go back.

Checked,

thank your for your cervix

Liberals talk about how they always want to look out for "minorities". Well it turns out the winning candidate got the "minority" of the vote, so liberals should be celebrating, right?

You know who you are, OP. You faggot.

not an argument

>muh populator vote

Just sage this fuckheads thread and move on, please.
Literally nothing to see here.

Who fucking cares

actually you fought because it paid the bills and you probably got a free education out of it in addition to you not having any skills, m8

>checked
He probably should have researched the democracy he fought for before signing up.

>As a combat veteran i think.....
>As a black man I think that......
>You know, I'm white and i think....
Why the fuck is this important at all? What magical political fucking insight does this guy have that other people don't?

thank God California (where 95% of the extra votes came from) doesn't dictate the presidency to the rest of the nation

>Kansas City

This fucking asshole lives in my hometown. Jesus wept.

Also, you don't deserve those digits.

How many of those votes were from illegal immigrants?

>Occupy Democrats

>pledge to protect the constitution
>hasn't even fucking read it

I bet he feels like an idiot when he realises that.

What branch?
Enlisted or officer?
Rank?

pattonoswaltfanclub.blogspot.com/2016/12/dear-patton.html?m=1

I agree, fuck his stupid ass.

If he can't "make sense" of how Hillary lost, he's an idiot, and so are you, OP.

The "con-man Trump" meme, btw, was the attack-angle David Brock was dismayed that Hillary didn't pursue.

I wonder whose shekels are behind Erik Davis and Occupy Democrats?

>those digits
At least it wasn't a leaf this time

So am I. Get fucked, actual veterans are about to MAGA all up in your wife's panties

Brainwashed hooah hooah dude gets brainwashed again. Rangers will fall for anything.

>chooses to fight/risk death for something he doesn't even understand
>expects people to take him seriously.

Begging is all these liberals have left now.

>illegals in Cali
>mattering

I bet if they dis actually investigate the illegal votes and deducted them Trump would have won the popular vote too. Regardless the electoral college worked the way it was supposed to stop one place decided its leader. God bless America indeed.

btw I'm a veteran too. This guy didn't spend 8 years in hell holes. I can't even find him on the internet.
If you're a veteran against Trump, and support Occupy Democrats, you're a fucking piece of shit traitor. I say that with the utmost respect for your service, but there comes a time when you need to stop and look in the mirror. Are you being a solution to the problem or just adding to it?

This is 100% why I joined. Plus I got to shoot arabs and that's always a plus. What other job can I walk into someone's house, fuck up someone's living room and slap thier kid for getting lippy?

Obama supports ISIS. We're on the wrong side of this one

I'm a fighter pilot. Can say around 90% of this community is happy Trump was elected and doesn't think Hillary should be able to hold any position requiring any sort of security clearance, as we would be fucked for security violations. The guys from south american countries love Trump the most because all of them come from families who legally immigrated and worked hard in this country. It's a fucking great community. The only military communities who dislike Trump are the welfare faggots in supply, finance, personnel, etc who work 6 hours a day and fuck up all the paperwork imaginable.

checked, for MASSIVE HOMOSEXUALITY OF OP
Kek says it is so

a soldier, a marine, a navy seal, a vegan and a liberal all walk into a bar

how do you know? they tell you

>welfare faggots in supply, finance, personnel, etc who work 6 hours a day and fuck up all the paperwork imaginable.
You mean blacks and Philippinos?

if that's real (which i doubt it is) good job you just violated ITAR, i hope you're into men since the closest to the skies you'll be getting is the roof of your prison cell as tyrone and cletus rail your ass

>reminder to sage all threads trying to stir election conspiracies.

>reminder that a variation of this story is spun every p0tus election

>reminder that these people's opinions do not matter.

>reminder this is a form of censorship in of itself

>reminder peetsaG8 is still happening

>ITAR
Wut?

>I want only California to have a say in who the president is

Fuck off.

Well I didn't say it...
Posting the cover doesn't give anyone shit. It's obviously unclassified or it wouldn't be at my home and I could not have a cell phone in the secured vault to take pics of classified stuff. IDK what ITAR even stands for btw. I just know what is allowed and what isn't. I dindu nuffin.

Thank you, using this as copypasta in all Patton Oswalt made bait threads from now on.

>Occupy Democrats

This again. I like how these people downplay issues and situations by leaving a ton of shit out.

International trade in arms regulation is all google says. 68-C armyfag here and I've never heard of it?

>im so glad killary killed all my buddies, elect her!

t. - cuck

Trump didn't send him to the "worst hell holes in the world" to fight for 8 years. He fought against those very people - Democrats reinforced the Bush era excursions.

Fucking piece of shit. Should be taken back to benning and beat to death

No problem. I had fun writing it. Would choke his fucking lights out if I ever saw him.o

Why not just go back to the way it should be where the house and senate elect the president and vice president? :^)

How can he be right when he asked a question?

>muh soldier said it so it is an objective fact.
Not an argument. Waste of perfectly good digits.

kek no he's fucking not.

navy seal wouldn't tell you

Why are officers the biggest cucks in the army?

by the looks of him, I doubt he had any to begin with.

Fuck that corn nigger. Retard should try reading about his country's political framework.

>spent 8 years fighting a war started by the CIA and perpetuated by the establishment
>hates the same candidate the establishment wants to oust
Really makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fuck nice quints but check my 5's

>spent 8 years fighting for a country
>doesn't even know the basic election rules of said country

(((someone))) really did a number on him

Why do you respect his sercice? I never understood this, what have they done?

Thing for the regulation of missles, spacecraft, aircraft, ect...
Basically meant to keep people from giving out critical information to foreign countries and niggers

You're right. He'd write you a book.

Snake eyes, better luck next time.

Really good argument

Let them. We're still tearing down everything they've done in the last 50 years, from labor unions to the ACA and everything in between.

He should have died in the sandbox with his buddy's bullets in his back.

Based fighter pilots. Slam some Jeremiah Weed and blast some Dos Gringos.

>how is it fair that the team that ran more yards lost the game?

I salute you, but sorry to break it to you but you really fought so Dick Cheney's Halliburton got a few billions of gubmint welfare contracts and so Rex Tillerson's Exxon can finally get Iraq's oil. 'War is a racket' - Maj Smedley Butler

Heh

hahaha, what if Putin owns Trump? Trump is 100% compromised by Putin, not to mention the oligarchs he is in debt to, this is a security issue that is real compared to the fake news issues of Clinton. Trump appointed Putin's hand picked choice for sec state.

affirmative action. California vote only worth 1/4th a Wyoming vote. Time for California to secede, esp as refugees from Dumbfuckistan moving there only make it worse over time, eventually a California vote will be worth only 1/10th a Wyoming vote, then secession will be inevitable. Not everyone wants to live in Dumbfuckistan.

>8 years in combat
That is legit impossible, he may have spent 8 years with army bullshit, but it is humanly impossible to spend 8 years in combat. Military literature all agree on a 2 years limit, which is already too much, and a peak around 3 to 6 months. By the end of 1 year in combat, it is expected severe psychological problems and general dysfunctional behavior.

>I feel betrayed
So he didn't know about the United States presidential system, and that this happened in 1824, 1876, 1888, 2000. And he doesn't know that democracies are not inherently better non-democracies, that democracies are for majorities, so you can't be in favor of majorities and at the same time be in favor of disfavored minorities. And more interestingly, he doesn't know that there are currently 12 million illegals in the US, which is 6 times the amount of the popular vote difference, and that popular vote is different than registered vote, so Trump won with registered votes.

He betrayed his country by lying about being dutiful and by not doing his homework, he should be punished for the sum of his degeneracies.

Base class 6 was completely out of Mr. Jeremiah. IDK how a base with 4 fucking fighter squadrons has an excuse to run out of it. You have good taste though, user

Like the Clinton's in the 90s?

I don't understand these reactions.

It's like they didn't even know the electoral college was a thing, until this election.

>One person won 30 states
>But we should give it to the person who won 20 states because.

Anyone who thinks California should call the shots should be forced to live in San Francisco especially if they can't afford it

Probably some military welfare queen,

Get fucked.

>not reading the constitution you swore to defend
absolutely disgusting

>tfw the states he won have like 700k ppl a piece in them at max

California splitting up into five different states is more effective and less dangerous for everyone. Calexit and Texit are the most retarded concepts I've ever seen.

is this a joke?

what is really funny is, if russia "hacked" then we'd see evidence in the big cities, which we don't.

small town usa counts votes honestly and that is how trump won.

but of course this is all bullshit because media is desperate to make trump lose.

i guess it has something to do with the jews feeling threatened by trump?

>How does it make sense that the losing Candidate has millions of CaliDrones voting for her but lost the rest of the country in a landslide?

Verily, this necessitates that one engage their noggin.

this triggers Sup Forums

Fuck that army ranger asshole. Our tax dollars provided him with the best technology and support available. America is virtually guaranteed victory on any battlefield thanks to these funds. You think your political opinion is more important than others, because you got to fight against some goat herder sporting a hundred year old Enfield? Fuck off.

>How does it make sense that the 'losing' candidate gets 2.8 million more votes than the winning one?

mr. patriotic-as-fuck army ranger might want to read the US constitution sometime and familiarize himself with the concept of an Electoral College

>tfw most of her votes came from California and are more than likely from literal zombies that voted early

something like 70% of the military are trump supporters, he speaks for no one other than himself

You dumb cocksucker, Ohio, PA, MI, TX, FLA all went Trump.

working as intended

he's not right you know
he fought for the kikes
he was the good goyim
now that he's shitty life is ruined, he starts to pull brain from the ass

while MIC, haliburton, wall street, exon, chevron, CFR are rubbing their hands

how big was the zog cock, im asking for a friend :3

Why are US veterans such homos.

Why do they feel the need to say they're veterans? Fucking fame hungry clowns.

This is not just true of leftist veterans but you see it all the fucking time in the USA

>Hello... I'm a veteran *hold for applause* and i'd like to ask a question.

>military (((education)))

They're all the prissy boys that want to control people but do none of the dirty work.

I hate Trump, but it "makes sense" b/c the EC is in the Constitution that this dumb fuck VOLUNTEERED to go fight on behalf of when he signed up for the Army. It sucks, but it's too late to bitch about it after the fact. Pro tip: read the Constitution first, then decide if its worth voluntarily sacrificing your life for.

Nice quints mate.

Anyways, it figures a welfare queen with no education or knowledge of history doesn't understand the answer.

The United States is a union of states. The states agreed to join the union under the condition they would be represented. This means exactly that a state can't unduly influence the executive or legislative branches just because it has a bigger population than some other state.

Trump carried 30 states, 50% more than Clinton. That's called a victory.