I live in California. I own alot of guns...

I live in California. I own alot of guns. Due to new laws they want to force me to register and turn in my "high capacity" magazines. Here is the kicker they essentially want me to surrender my guns to the state because I'm not registering or giving up my magazines. All of my guns are now essentially useless for me and my protection. How the fuck is this not a violation of my second amendment rights? What do i do??

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB124760533703141285
bulletbutton.com/
calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=387409
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYfag here. They tried the same shit here. The State PD was supposed to set up a registry for all these "assault" weapons. No one did it and the Staties didn't do anything. I wouldn't register shit.

California here too. My wife picked up the AR15 for son's Christmas today before they mess up the mags even more.

revolution when

>Gypsy

Its really upsetting california is literally essentially making it illegal to own guns...

i just picked up a Tavor X95.

gun control is such horseshit all the way around

Just remember if theu send a guy for your guns he wont have any

This. Compliance rate for the NY SAFE Act was only like 30%. Just tak your guns on a boating trip. Accidents happen.

Dont register and wait for it to hit supreme court. Just use what is legal for defense and wait it out.

SeePic is the new Cali Legal Lee Enfield

if you bought them legally before said laws, and the state does not know you own them (?), then as far as the state is concerned, they do not exist, and if they were needed for 2nd Amendment reasoning where the state has turned hostile towards its own populace, then it would be counter productive for said authority to know they exist and are located at 'x'... right?

is that pre-ban assault cutlery?

as crazy as it sounds im thinking about using a SOCOM M1a as my home defense rifle.

Well everyone in this cucked state claims the government already knows. There are literally no patriots left in this hell hole of a spic state.

Move out of California since the state is overpriced. Go to a state that respects your rights.

Look at what Buck Knives did. wsj.com/articles/SB124760533703141285

Taxes come back and thats my next buy. Got my Sig first. I cant decide between the scout sniper or the SOCOM 16.

How is the SOCOM? I'm just not sure about that short barrel. I already have a short barrel .270 that I love but I think I would really like that longer barrel... But the SOCOM look so cool..

*sigh* American Problems...

Wells running dry everywhere

humanity has been down to 10k in the face of world changing events before though... round about the same time blue eyes showed up ;)

Only legal cutlery sir. BUT I did let it sit in some water to get rusty. Nasty bit of tetanus will scare off even the most stalwart invaders.

Leave before they try their "secession". That wont end well.

Line 3. You got me and my dad. Most of line 2. first number 4 is my dad on every rifle.

Good laugh, thanks.

This is literally when you are supposed to use your second amendment rights

For your wifes son?
AUG is only like $500 more, much better, and (((they))) dont get your money

Don't comply

You've done nothing wrong and the government has no rational reason to take your property

>the government has no rational reason to take your property
This is California we are talking about here... They are not rational by any stretch of the imagination.

>when people still posting your OC years later

>sorry officer but I dropped all my guns in the ocean last time I took the boat over to Catalina
>I'm such a butterfingers

Fuck off wsj shill. I'm not subscribed

They can't. A court case will come up and they'll lose.

DC versus Heller

Someone just has to want to go up against commiefornia for it. And you don't want to do that until Trump puts in his Scotus pick. So you're on hold. Buy your guns, save them, USE them in self-defense if you need to. You will then be the guy who becomes case law and reinstate gun rights into Ca, and your name too, will be as famous as Cruikshank and Heller

convert them to featureless and go on a boating trip.

hahahahahaha muh guns

For what the tactical shit i use it for its nice. If you want a larger range go with the standard/

Be careful.
My friend ended up getting a divorce. In his state it's mandatory counseling for a few sessions if you do no contest divorce.

Now, every time he tries to purchase a new rifle, they make him get a mental health evaluation because he had counseling. The state said he had to do it, then they punish him for it...

Buy a few new magazines for what you need, (hunting etc.) wrap the old ones in oil cloth, put them in the basement and fuck CA

I was born and raised here and I happen to be involved with the (((Industry)))

I bought the x95 because i wanted to be different i do feel bad tho that i have (((them))) money for it

I've spoken with my attorneys and they have told me not to comply because all of the laws are extremely unconstitutional

>needing (((modern))) """""""more effective""""""" guns

You're doing it wrong.

Get the bullet button 2.0 so your gun is no longer an 'assault rifle'

bulletbutton.com/

I'm not married or even dating. Every women ive come across is a liberal cuck who loves when nigger apes rape them..

I can't do that morally... This ban is too much of liberals over stepping the constitution.

Hi cap magazines are already illegal in California. If you didn't already register them, you are sitting on quite the legal conundrum. I would ship them out of the state. You can get into LOT of trouble if you are caught with them (felony). Leave the state and come to a free state while you are at it.

Liberals hate the bullet button lost a lawsuit against the maker.
It's 'moral' to piss them off and not have to legally register. Then they have to pass another law and piss off their electorate.

You are sitting on felonies in the waiting. Get rid of them now.

Move to the United States before we start requiring californians to apply for passports.

>felonies
Is it actually a felony, though? A lot of times people (myself included) use "felony" in these situations when it's just a class II misdemeanor.

say you need them to defend yourself from the evil straight white trump voters because you're a transgender foxkin demiqueer

I just think its so gay to have to disassemble the weapon to reload the damn thing. Also not all of my weapons would qualify for it.

its a misdemeanor.

IANAL, but it would probably be better to just destroy the magazines than get pulled over and caught trying to bring them somewhere else.

For magazines over 10 , they are considered "high capacity" now
Here are the rules:

calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=387409

I have been gone from California so long I am not sure what horrible shit goes on there anymore but right before I left, I thought they had made high cap mags illegal. I guess not until 2017 for now but the new legislation did pass. You cannot buy them though.

Move to Idaho. I used to live in Mexifornia for all my life.

Now I got an AK47 and multiple weapons I purchased over the past year.

Fuck commiefornia.

Fuck the infestation of mexishits.

>There are literally no patriots left in this hell hole of a spic state.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Had enough yet?

You only got the anti-American traitors in your state government to blame for their welcoming the mexishits to breed out of control and giving them your hard earned tax dollars.

Had enough yet?

If my plans go well i plan on buying a condo in this shit hole and buying a large home in a free state.

>wat do?
brown is kill, put him on one of his satellites and blast off

Holy shit, wtf. I didn't know about these how is this fair. What happens if you actually have to fight a civil war or defend the country from Chinese Marines on the west coast and you have to stick something into a hole to reload your 10 rounds. This is kneecapping your citizens and the majority of the people that could be on the front lines.

Laws passed before or during Trump's election are probably on hold because he is going to change everything.