Your son grows up to be a successful sportsman...

Your son grows up to be a successful sportsman. He is well mannered and humble despite having a salary 10x as big as yours. He is kind and loving to you.

He approaches you one day and tells you he is gay, how do you respond?

Grab my gat and shoot that faggot bitch down, then take/inherit/claim his money

wait for the inevitable brain injuries he sustains to fix him

Ill be proud he didnt fall for the women meme.

I don't know. I would have already considered a failure ever since he decided to become a sportsman.

So I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was gay.

Tell him he has to sire children and get a beard to do so with regardless.

Only 10x? Get in there and renegotiate.

Well if he has those faggy tribal tats like the pic id shoot myself for not suspecting it sooner.

That depends if I have other children or not.

Mike 'one watt for every impure thought' Pence

Support him because I'm gay too.

But make sure he's not doing it just because I am. I wouldn't want him to do that because of me.

"Well, im not going to give you any special privileges if thats what you want."

I'll be proud my son makes almost $3 million a year, then disown the fag.

Shit subversion, kike.

As long as he's not one of these loud cock-sucking degenerates I'm fine

Him being gay is less problematic than him coming home with a girlfriend of an inferior race.

>That's great son, how's that beach house your gonna buy for me coming along?

I'd explain to him his duty to the gay race. He will have to attract many women whom he will impregnate so that they will have gay children.

>That's cool son, just try not to act like a faggot.

this

No kids is better than a mixed nigger

Someone should shop that guy into an SS uniform

One of those black ones.

I give him a hug and tell him that's totally okay with me and that I'm proud of him.

If he has a salary 10x mine hes probably a radiologist. Occ med here. Id be happy

I'll ask Mike Pence for advice

His choice. If you love your kids you love them. Nothing should change that.

Hey solid reading comprehension, great job

I say I don't give a shit, you're gonna find a well bred woman, marry her, inseminate her and carry on the genetic lineage of our family.

Go get your kicks at the bath house on the weekends of you have to but faggot Greeks and romans and nips did this for millennia so there is no excuse not to have a family.

Is it degenerate to pay a prostitute to de-virgin your 14 year old son ?

Only if the prostitute isn't white

wtf

At least wait until he is 18

Kill him
Kill his mother
Move to Norway and try again, clearly alloeingy kid into sports wasn't the right decision

paganposters GTFO

I would be supportive as long as he wasn't a degenerate. I would rather have a gay son than a son who wanted nothing to do with me.

IDGAF if he's gay. My problem with gays is that the LBGT community is full of communists that are completely cucked by the left and can't think for themselves or get a fucking job.

>Gays are cucked because of the communists
Jesus Christ dude I get that you get there's a problem, but you need to figure your shit out a little more

>He approaches you one day and tells you he is gay, how do you respond?

"Well son congratulations on all your success in a completely meaningless sphere. I'm sure the decade or so of prominence you've achieved in sportsball will more than compensate for the fact you've decided to be a biological dead end and a waste of my investment as a parent during your childhood."

>th-thanks user

just don't get aids or fucka nigger and I honestly don't give a fuck

also if you meet any top tier traps send them my way, there's a good boy

I put his ass in a dress and teach him to hate man meat.

If he hates me for it, so be it.

I decided a while ago that I would not disinherit any of my children for being gay, but I would certainly and absolutely disinherit them for being bronies or furries or whatever the equivalent of those two things are 15 years from now when they start deciding what they're into.

>how do you respond?

tuch pappee's benus, son :^)

oh and no cocksucking in the house

Sell him to Tumblr obviously

Why is there anything wrong with not having as many people as before? That means less competition for jobs which are getting scarcer each passing day.

Give him a hug and a kiss and then tell him to suck my gay bear dick and then eat my poopoo

>NOT MY SONIDENT

why do i have to respond in some way? it's fucking annoying i feel like i'm being put on the spot when someone tells me some pointless piece of information and acts as if they asked me for the answer to the life, universe and everything.

>Call him a degenerate faggot and bring him to church to pray the gay away

Not sure whatr you're saying but i actually pushed my son into radiology. He is probably better than all of you.

I will ask for just one male biological child, JUST ONE

jaysus thats a milky maid

>Occ med here
>Occmed
>Achmed

You're not fooling me with your tricks, Achmed.

What's the difference ? 14 is the age of transition from a boy to a man.

Their being held hostage, we need to show support for lgbt people, despite being a small % of the total population they are an important demographic

Son, I am disappoint.

Depends on whether or not I have another son who will carry on the family name.
If so; Yeah sure eat all the dick you want kid, more money for me when you die from AIDS and have nobody else to leave it to.
If not I'll have to sit him down and have a serious discussion about the unbroken chain of genetic lineage connecting him to our ancient ancestors.

I guess you could say that.

I'm just worried that your kid may be pressured into feeling like he needs his virginity lost.

Maybe he should wait for a nice girl, not some (possibly diseased) whore.

I just hate the culture. I honestly have nothing against gays.

Cant wait to pass on your sisters ped care sur for a hazard reign inpt. Wait you and your senpai could never afford my work without obama. Im gonna kill the next obama care cunt. Just for fun

"son. as long as you have children of your own seed, I don't care who you love."

What are you talking about that guy is sexy, I would drop my panties for him

Not senpai, family.

You nor anyone you love could afford my care. Here's patel's number bow fuck off you subhuman. It's george not jorge.

>"Your bottom is taking our name right?"

Tell him to go fuck Drumpf and white people

Say that is nice, and rewrite my will so my money and worldly posessions are split evenly amoung my 6 other children and grandchildren. The 6 other children I had make up for the chance one could of been born a degenerate.

>N before lolz why would he care? He's richer than you.

I care more about having offspring that eill carry on my genes.
By leaving nothing to them it establishes I do not approve, but not enough to yell. The silent look of disaproval will eat at them worse.

I would have gotten into radiology, but the wait list for it was 5 to 6 years. In a respiratory care program instead.

Reiner pls.

Yeah but it's usually after the age of 14 they feel pressured so at least if he got it out of the way then there's no need to worry, and i was also putting the question across as it could be an antidote to him being a queer.

aaayyyyyy lmao

As long as you get a woman to give birth to your own biological children, I'm fine with your faggotry.

You realize fags can still procreate right? It's a very recent meme that fags choose to fuck exclusively other fags. They used to do normal shit before there was a "gay" indentarian movement. They would dress and act straight, wear normal clothes, marry and have kids.

But they would sneak around doing gay shit on the weekends with other degenerates and nobody would be the wiser.

In some cultures the gay shit was out in the open, but they still had kids. They still had families. They still had a stake in the future of society.

This

Being gay is not an excuse to adopt some gook baby. Trick some dumb broad into having your kid and leave when the kid is born; no judge will take her side because 2 parents > 1 parent no matter how much you spin it

You are helping folks, dont let them bring down the worth of your work. Once you have a foot in, experience and effort dictate where you end up.

>NOT MY MILKIDENT

well too bad that's over now huh

Do they pay taxes? If no, then it should be open season on their asses. Enough said.

I know that this is not the popular opinion here, but I have no problem with gay people. Being gay is not degenerate in and of itself. Gay culture is pretty fucked on the whole, but if he's not especially involved in that hedonism I'd be fine.

congratulate him as he'll never have to fall for those women beasts

still advise him to not being a degenerate showing ass at parades, if he's manly and he takes care of himself its all ok

im a fag but gooddam i hate the lbgt community and activism
makes me sick

As long as he only dates 2D men idgaf desu.

Fuck i want to suckle those tits. Id quit my job if she let me do it 10+ hrs a day.

Honestly as long as he doesn't turn into a libcuck and then go to gay pride parades in fetish gear and a butt plug shoved up his ass to show his "gay pride" I am fine with him being gay.

How does Chad get such a thick neck? I have a hard time believing that everyone I've seen with a thick neck performs shoulder shrugs 24/7.

Oh yeah, I am happy with my choice. The teachers in my program are amazing (having actually wrote many of the textbooks) and it's a good career field. You don't make as much, but it's more than enough for me. The only thing I piss money on is my computer and games.

At least he can afford to pay for my therapy.

Tell him it didn't stop me from dating some roastie and pumping him into her.

White Civilization was fine with fags up until it was infected with the stick-kike religion.

Stick-kike religion is based on cuckoldry. Their god is the offspring of mary and the cuckold, joseph. It feeds on insecurity, it shames men for the very natural instinct to admire other men that seek to improve themselves.

I would fine with a faggot son so long as he wasn't a liberal.

>tattoos
I've failed as a father and my soon wants to be a flamboyant nigger regardless of harmful genetic mutation
>sportsman
How about read a book son?

I'm far from a father but this line should be under intense scrutiny.

You can only be a complete asshole of a parent to NOT have realized your child's sexual preference. If this comes 'out of the blue' then you haven't been paying atention to them for the last decade. IF, after being that asshole parent, you child still wants to talk to you, THAT child is an amazing person, period.

Fils, je suis déçu

Source?

The moment you let me know that you're gay, I know too much. There's a reason why "the closet" exists. Get the fuck in there and hide until the day you die.

Faggot

I wanted to remain as '1 post by this ID' but I have to acknowledge this as toplel.