Hispanics are the biggest threat to the white race. They come here, vote overwhelmingly democrat, they don't work...

Hispanics are the biggest threat to the white race. They come here, vote overwhelmingly democrat, they don't work, they sell drugs, and they breed like rabbits. If we don't exterminate them all soon, we will get another Obama and Europe and America will be flooded with more shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too late motherfucker. I'm here and life is good ;)

>Hispanics
You mean mexicans. At least learn your terms.
Also I support republicans, I would rather die than support shills.

Not all hispanics vote democrat overwhelmingly, just mexicans

i know this is bait, but majority of Hispanics have this attitude, they don't care about the country, they just care about getting free stuff.

Not bait. I do have a job and i do love this country. More so than others who want to turn into a fascist hellhole.

if you loved this country you would leave

Learn EspaƱol and enjoy being of the great men, make love to Latin American women, and most of all drink Corona.

No you.

>Threat to the white race
>The only place Mexicans emigrate is USA
>USA is an inbred negro mixed country
>White
>Most Mexicans are whiter than Murricans
>Implying only Murricans are White
>Implying a lot of Hispanics and Mexicans didn't vote for Trump
>Implying Mexicans are liberal

Fucking kill yourself you inbred retarded cunt

Why? I make a positive contribution to society. Why should i personally leave?

because America was made for whites, and you most likely voted for Clinton.

At least cletus is able to recognize that we, hispanics, want to destroy the judaized white race and we will fuck your women with our big aztec serpientes

>Hispanics are the biggest threat to the white race.
Hey OP, you ever hear of a 'nigger' before? They're literally evil demons that have been loosed upon America to rape, murder, rob, and cause mayhem wherever you find them. Hispanbros are the least of Americas problem. I am a white devil nigger hating machine. I want to be known as "NiggerBabyMutilator" on the Day of the Rope.

wtf i love mexico now

niggers were brought here by whites, and niggers don't breed like rabbits. Spics have no right to be here.

Glass everything below the Rio Grande.

the white race shall perish by the power of brown cock. La raza will conquer your heathen protestant land for La Morenita

Who pushes for open borders to bring them in and also votes democrat?

>Spics have no right to be here.
If we didn't have spics we'd never have Lupe.

hispanics

Kikes you idiot

We call leafblowers Mexican bagpipes up here

but i was not wrong

Fuck you. I'm white catholic make you're own country faggot. We don't want your gibs me dat disgusting Shitskin here

>was made for whites

Where is that in the constitution? So a white who contributes nothing has more right to be here than a non-white who contributes something? Also, this shit happens all the time. The anglo-saxons viewed the Irish as "dogs" like you view Mexicans now. They hated Eastern Europeans and Italians weren't white. Even Ben Franklin said we need to keep out "swarthy" Germans. The groups eventually got along and the bigotry was put aside. You need to give people time to adjust.

Spics are fucking stupid kikes have the money and cause all the problems here. You're not wrong, but the real issue is (((them))) I say deport all of them and (((them)))

>white catholic
you have to go back aswell. America was made great by our protestant work ethic

You're fucking retarded the founding fathers set the country up for "white Europeans of good character" they wanted to send the free slaves back to Africa and didn't even have Shit skins from the south

I'm Dominican. My family almost entirely supports Republicans, although we are rich, so it makes sense. A few of my cousins are Bernouts though, but so is every girl in college with rich dad basically for some reason.

wow dude, what did dogs ever do to you?

Corona is disgusting though.

No they're the biggest threat to america, not the white race

America however, is the destroyer of the white race. So all is fine with me

La Raza Revolution will begin in the wonbs of your white sluts. Brown cock will destroy your demonic piece of shit country

This 2bh.
We have to end Central America from American border to Costa Rica, they're the real problem
We in SA have potential, Mexicans are the ones that just fuck everything up

So the catholic founding fathers should go back too? And where would I go back Scotland? Kekekekek you're a fucking idiot don't know about kikes and don't know about history. Lurk more newfag.

but mexicans are short and ugly, which is why any 2/10 white guy can get at least a 6/10 mexican.

Look at the OKCupid study, even mexicans don't want other mexicans.

Don't blame them, in fact women of all races typically prefer whites. Sorry not sorry you look like poop and you're women don't want you

Sure thing, cletus. Whitey sluts would ride the toro bravo rather than your obese white microdick.

Only issue I can see with that comparison is that Mexico shares a border with the US, unlike all those European countries, and Mexicans tend to settle in places near the border. It's not great for severing ties with your homeland and, combined with the sheer number of people arriving, causes problems with integration. Adjustment does take a generation, but there also needs to be encouragement to do so, which there certainly was in the past and which there isn't much of right now.

Mexicans are fucking disgusting. I like the hard working ones with actual purpose, those are fine. But the EY ESSE JAJAJA CHOLO COKE POP POP fucking shit skins make me want to curb stomp ebery last one of them.

We'll never adjust. We will undermine your protestant shithole and bring it down to the ground. La venganza de Quetzalcoatl.

Who cares about height when you have a brown nasty cock between your legs, any non-white dick is like an aphrodisiac to White women who crave the alpha Mexican seed.

Blame the fourteenth amendment

>Where is that in the constitution?
Implied with the 3/5 rule, the requirement to own property in order to vote
>So a white who contributes nothing has more right to be here than a non-white who contributes something?
Yes
>Also, this shit happens all the time. The anglo-saxons viewed the Irish as "dogs" like you view Mexicans now.
Jingonism runs deep in American culture
>They hated Eastern Europeans and Italians weren't white.
A law was passed in the 1920s that vurtually ended all immigration to the US because of these sentiments. Additionally immigrants, especially Italians, abandoned their heritage and became more American than the Americans by the 2nd generation
>Even Ben Franklin said we need to keep out "swarthy" Germans.
Ben Franklin is a universally acclaimed figure to this day. Maybe he was on to something
>The groups eventually got along and the bigotry was put aside.
The new arrivals were assimilated. No focus on preserving their languages and cultures by the government. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants still faced resentment after assimilation so your argument is actually flawed. Additionally, people came to america to become Americans, and to be self sufficient American citizens
>You need to give people time to adjust
History would disagree

Spic enablers are traitors. I can't believe there are people that can look at spic and nigger neighborhoods, and still think they're human.

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

The only thing low IQ non whites can provide is hard work. That can be provided by any race. Their introduction into our society will spell our long term doom due to the lowering of our collective IQ.

>even mexicans don't want other mexicans.

That's what's really scary. All the shitskins get on here and talk about how much they hate their women. The come here to steal our genetics.

We stop giving them money they leave real quick

>The groups eventually got along and the bigotry was put aside.

Actually, bigger threats (like Mexicans) showed up, so the problems simply seemed minor in comparison. Benjamin Franklin is still correct.

>We stop giving them money they leave real quick
But I only have half of my landscaping done and the house needs to be painted.

Molymeme is a fucking kike who hates Catholic Traditional Mexicans. Good Protestant goy, follow your Jewish cult leader with mommy issues.

Then you'll be killed as traitors. Sorry, you can't maintain dual loyalties, it's part of living as a citizen in a republic.

Americans do sure love kikes a lot.

Goys I think we have a Mexican Jew on here

Lets say Europe and USA are no longer majority white. Lets say they go to shit. Who will the global super powers be?

Kek get up off your ass user and maga

>Kek get up off your ass user and maga
I was afraid someone would say that.

Even Mexican Jews are less Jewish than the average "White" Protestant American.

It's true, immigrants like you often have more pride in America then any San Franciscuck or other cookie cutter liberal. People don't seem to get that its a matter of culture and ideology not race. Grant it, the culture and ideology often follow the race.

Then go back to your own country and do it there

White majority means Jews ruling over the population.

>Implying

>Hispanic
>Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE YOU FUCK

LITERALLY THE THREAT TO WHITES ARE MESTIZO MEXICANS

IF YOU BLAME HISPANICS AS A WHOLE INCLUDING THE WHITE ONES LIKE THE SPANIARDS THEN YOU ARE ANTI WHITE

ARE YOU BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN

FUCKING

KIKE

NIGGER

READ THE CASTE SYSTEM

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

READ THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM

ARE YOU BLAMING EUROPEAN GENES AND CULTURE FROM HISPANIA FOR THE BROWN BEANERS

BEANERS ARE BAD AND BROWN DUE TO THEIR INDIO GENES

MESTIZO IS A RACE

MESTIZO IS THE BROWN RACE

HISPANIC IS A GEOGRAPHIC TERM

HISPANIC IS A GEOGRAPHIC TERM

FUCKING KIKE

Do something about it you damn queer, instead of complaining about how life is so hard on you because of the color of your skin.
Put your big girl panties on and go get white chicks pregnant or shut the hell up you damn limp wristed homosexual tickling penile-consuming pansy

>you cant just round up all the spics and hang them from the gallows
thats where you're wrong, kiddo

>live in El Paso Texas

Damn. Wish it was still like that today. Except for dogs. I'm okay with dogs.

win-win

Spaniards are mixed Sephardite Moors, you inbred pendejo. They are Mestizos like me. Deal with it.

>Hispanic
>Race

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

YOU

ARE

A

RETARD

THE GOV SAYS HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TED CRUZ

OR CAMERON DIAZ

OR HISPANICS WHO AREN'T MIXED WITH MESTIZO MEXICAN INDIO AZTEC BLOOD?

DO YOU HATE THEM TOO?

DO YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE?

FUCKING KIKE

STEFAN IS A RETARDED JEW THAT THINKS HISPANIC IS A RACE BECAUSE STEFAN IS NOT A RACE REALIST BUT A JEW WHO WANTS TO BLAME BEANER FILTHY MEXCIAN MESTIZO CRIME ON THE WHITER HISPANICS LIKE THE SPANIARDS

GET THE TERMS RIGHT YOU FUCKTARD

RETARD

RETARD

RETARD

JEW

JEW

JEW

Thank you so much for this post
thank you so so much

>Implied with the 3/5 rule, the requirement to own property in order to vote

You mean the one that was found unconstitutional and repealed?

>Yes

99% of people would find that insane and lacking in sense.

>Jingonism runs deep in American culture

Why does that make it a good thing? Do you still want to get rid of Italians, Irish, and Eastern Europeans from America.

>Additionally immigrants, especially Italians, abandoned their heritage and became more American than the Americans by the 2nd generation

That's what i said. But it takes time. There is still a strong Italian identity btw. But like i said, you would be the anglo screeching his head off about them. You're historically blind not to see that.

>Ben Franklin is a universally acclaimed figure to this day. Maybe he was on to something

"A smart person has never said something stupid before"

>. Additionally, people came to america to become Americans, and to be self sufficient American citizens

A ton of immigrants are still doing that now.

>History would disagree

You just admitted all those other groups assimilated eventually. You have no grasp of history.

3/10

It's not rape if whitey bimbos ask so bad for brown mamba like the putas they are

White virgins are belong to nosotros. This is for La Raza, Nuestra Virgencita and El Papa. Fire to Whore of Babylon that is the US!

True

>thats where you're wrong, kiddo

Violent right wing fantasies never fail to entertain.

>Hispanics

CALL THE SHITTY BROWN ONES MESTIZOS YOU FUCK

LITERALLY ALL THE BROWN BAD HISPANICS ARE MESTIZOS

ARE YOU TOO DUMB TO REALIZE

DO YOU THINK HISPANIC IS A RACE?

ANSWER ME

FUCKING ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW YOU JEW

ARE YOU BLAMING FILTHY MESTIZO MEXICAN CRIME ON WHITE HISPANICS LIKE THE SPANISH

ARE YOU

ARE YOU

ARE YOU

YOU ARE ANTI WHITE

BLAMING MESTIZO BEANER CRIME ON THE SPANISH

ARE YOU TOO DUMB

DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM

FUCKING IDIOT

IDIOT

STUPID

STUPID BOY

EVERYBODY LAUGH AT THE STUPID BOY

YOU CAN'T COME ON Sup Forums IF YOU THINK HISPANIC IS A RACE

YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST COME IN HEAR AND BLAME MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN?

STUPID CUNT

t. 500lb 18 years overweight redneck with 10% of nigger blood who have never been in a fist fight and thinks sucking Trump's cock makes him a winner.

Say that in front of a vato loco chicano if you have the balls, insecure Whitey boy.

This ones an idiot. Spaniards visigoths? Wha?!? I wouldn't expect you to understand bean nigger

Why don't you go back to you're own country and make it better?

The most accurate OP I've ever read on Sup Forums.

Kill or deport every spic before they turn our country into the shitholes they fled from like the filthy rats they are.

>mestizo
>castizo
EVERY SPIC.

"Spaniard Visigoth". Fucking WE WUZ KANGZ tier. You're funny, illiterate joto.

>Hispanics

WHITE HISPANICS HATE FILTHY BEANER MEXICANS YOU WHORE

WHITE HISPANICS WITH PURE HISPANIA GENETICS FROM EUROPE VOTED GOP

GOP

GOP

BECAUSE WHITE HISPANICS HATE IT WHEN MESTIZO MEXICANS BROWN THE WORD "HISPANIC" UP ON THE MEDIA EVEN THOUGH THE GOV SAYS IT'S NOT A RACE AND IT'S A GEOGRAPHIC TERM REGARDLESS OF RACE

BUT OF COURSE STUPID NIG NOGS LIKE YOU CAN'T USE GOOGLE AND SEARCH UP "IS HISPANIC A RACE" BECAUSE YOU ARE A NIGGER

A

BIG

FAT

STUPID

STINKY

NIGGER

THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

FUCKING NIGGER BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES AND VOTING RATES ON THE SPANISH MAN

WHY SHOULD A SPANISH WHITE MAN BE BLAMED FOR A MESTIZO CRIME? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER

Why? Have your ancestors ever came here as immigrants. Are they native americans?

"Bigger Threats" is exactly what they thought of them. They viewed them almost the same. Read about H.P. Lovecraft.

>lowering of our collective IQ.

No credible scientist backs this theory. Of course people from places with little education will have lower IQs. Did the Germans and Swedes have high IQs when they were living as barbarians?

Thank you for your common sense.

This is my country. I am a legal citizen. Sorry.

As long as your traditional white putitas remain Roman Catholic, we will have full access to their wombs. They don't want to mate with inbred fascist rednecks, they want to slurp our atole

you wont be here for much longer spic,donald trump's gonna send you home

Every female in your family is fucking superior Mexican cocks while you fap to CP and shitpost on Sup Forums. Sad!

i doubt it. trump is a cuck, we need a ruler that will put all of these selfish subhuman brown goblins in camps.

Wew lawdy, the bait be strong and appreantly delicious up in hya tonights

>they just care about getting free stuff
Same with niggers.
Hispanics are much more intelligent so they commit less crime and contribute more talent.
But there's still the losers who come over, and those should be vetted.

you both are idiots, though the mexibro is obviously just playing with you.
Only about 50.000-150.000 visigoths came to Spain, a territory with several million people. Its literally nothing. We are Iber and Celt, the rest is just residual.

Your Jewish puppet will only build a low energy pathetic FENCE!

Why are shitskins so selfish and arrogant? You define fascism as any country that doesn't want to put up with your shit, am I right? You understand you have an entire country of your own filled with only your people?

That trap wears a lot of makeup

If you cut all ties to your former peoples and country then you are fine. Otherwise you are a burden and belong in your own country with your own people.

No, you're not fascist. That's too much credit for an inbred mongoloid Protestant Jewish-controlled country like USA. You're just an inbred who hates superior and assertive Brown people.

>Una chingada hoja

Yep

>superior Mexican cocks
right up there with
>Mexican intellectuals

Seriously, though, why can't you spic pieces of shit just all die and make the world a better place already? Do the final "job that americans don't want," you retard beaner.

It's already happening you lying fuck. Spics are a huge burden to school systems. They have low IQ, not an undereducation problem.

I was mistaken then I thought visigoths played a larger role in its history link me something about what you're saying