Is this the most Red-pilled Haircut?

A shaved head represents masculinity and alpha-male dominance. You should shave your head before the fashion trend catches on

Every 14 days since I was was 5. My dad raised me right.

Long hair is for faggots

You know what's beta? Following what other people do.

Already have it. Use to keep it at a 2 but I'm keeping it a lil bit longer because of the whole neo Nazi meme the left is sperging out on.

I actually agree with you, but I just bleached and died my hair trump blond, and cut it into a glorious mullet to drive around in my truck in, trump and giant NRA stickers all over the back, I ain't even a real red-neck, I just love feeling the waves of butthurt from these fucking commie kike cum sucking liberals.

>no beard
>no tattoos

You look weak m8. If you don't have a big beard you aren't a man (pic related).

Shaving your head is good if you have inferior nigger hair or if you're a manlet. It gives you an air of masculinity that might fool some other manlets into thinking you're scary.

If you're a man of proper height and stature with aryan features, there's no need to shave your head. People naturally see you as their superior when you have physical dominance. The fact that you keep your hair long just accentuates the point in that case.

>beard
>tattoo
>posts a nu male

Is this suppose to be shaven?

It's just really short

I do the same because

1. Long hair annoys my ears and I have to worry about wind

and

2. It's easier to clean than long hair

Still I need some so my head isn't cold

>A shaved head represents masculinity and alpha-male dominance

That's a pretty modern state of things, it used to be that long hair represented masculinity and alpha-male dominance because you were wealthy enough to maintain long and clean hair. Slaves were completely shaven in order to prevent diseases from spreading, as did peasants.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Letting your hair grow out getting it cut ever few months is the true red pill

Why are you posting an Arab?

Is it true a buzz can look shitty on some people? Anyone have example pics?

Prep bull

People with tattoos are below fags on the social ladder.

Very very very very very few people look good with a shaved head. I doubt you're one of them.

Buzzcuts are for Jews with head lice.

Shave your shit infested beard you dirty disgusting degenerate

Ethnicity:
*Norwegian (father)
*Irish (mother)

meme arrow 2016
meme arrow not shaving your head

Girls love my tattoos, you mad christcuck?

cringe

This. Most people I know who have shaved heads are scrawny ROTC manlets

Oh I'm sure, thots are another category low on the social ladder

So "Thots" is a thing now?

Been toying with the idea of shaving my head down, what do you think?

literally the only thing on Americans' minds, 24/7

I wouldn't. I don't get the motivation. A healthy hair is good. It's a sign of health and good genes.

Only shave your head if it's a sign of your bad genes.

long hair is annoying, i dont enjoy the maintenance and it
gets in the way of my work

I also started shaving my beard more, because food would get caught in my beard, and id look like an idiot.

long hair is a faggy nuisance

No, you look superior and handsome with the hair, keep it. The only people who shave their heads are military folk and people who still let their mother's cut their hair.

I like having long hair, but I just buzz it because it's so much less hassle and I can cut it myself instead of paying the hair jew.

The most redpilled haircut is not getting a haircut just because you think it's redpilled.

I do this without the full beard, keep it nicely trimmed, top isn't that long either. Also, no one assumes you're a hipster if you don't dress like a hipster. How you dress informs 3/4 of your appearance.

I don't have a pic but i had a friend in HS who had a bit of a pin head - it looked strange shaven.

>A shaved head represents masculinity and alpha-male dominance
only in the jewish-manufactured modern culture

pic related is the truly redpilled hairstyle seen on vikings and nobility for centuries